Author Topic: The numbers of God  (Read 10372 times)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
Re: The numbers of God
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »
Lord =KURIOS=800 (Kappa=30 + Upsilon=400 + Rho=100 + Iota=10 + Omicron=70 + Sigma=200)

Jesus=IESOUS=888 (Iota=10 + Eta=8 + Sigma=200 + Omicron=70 + Upsilon=400 + Sigma=200)

Christ=XRISTOS=1480 (Chi=600 + Rho=100 + Iota=10 + Sigma=200 + Tau=300 + Omicron=70 + Sigma=200)

total=3168

This number appears throughout the Old and New Testaments. As an example, the dimensions for the construction of the Ark that Yahweh gave to Noah add up to 3,168 cubits. This is significant because the Ark represents Jesus Christ. By the way, the Ark was not a boat, but instead was a box - Noah did not need to navigate - where was he going? All that was required was to stay afloat!

The Gematria for the name Jesus is 888 (as noted above), is a crucial number, as the Gematria for every word of each Gospel (Matthew, John, Luke etc.) totals to that number. In addition to this, some Gematria is intrinsically linked to Sacred Geometry; paragraphs become symbols, shapes and geometric diagrams, depicting Sacred symbology! The Gematria of words spoken by Jesus in the Gospels were combined to form geometric shapes (circles, triangles, lines etc.) that fit together like some great diagram. Spoken words in a parable or story were used for imagery, while the numerical value of other words could intersect these geometric designs at crucial points. The Genius of our Creator has transformed the written Word into "three-dimensional hypertext" long before computers were even imagined.

The phrase "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" takes on new meaning when one studies Gematria. The scriptural references are endless. I don't have space to enter them all here.

In addition to these scriptural references, there are some mind-boggling numeric proportions and measurements affiliated with this number:

31,680,000 ft. = perimeter of The New Jerusalem
31,680 miles = perimeter of the Earth
31,680 furlongs = radius of the Earth
3,618 MMi. = perimeter of the Moon
316,800 MMi. = diameter of the Sun
316,800 inches = perimeter of the Cities of Refuge
316.8 ft. = Sarsen Circle (Stonehenge) circumference

1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2010, 08:27:03 PM »
 :cloud9: Cool!  :thumbsup: A friend of mine came across some sacred geometry in the texts. He sent me the diagram, which I printed off and then cut and taped to form it. It looked like a perfect cube, with a wedge shaped triangular form on top of it. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2010, 10:23:49 PM »
  Thanks  :icon_flower:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 12:39:01 AM »

Click here for readable picture

SATAN

Nun Tet Shin
Shin= consume/destroy
Tet= snake/surround
Nun= life

Satan = The destroying snake that surrounds life
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 01:12:50 AM »
Jesus = Yeshua
Ayin Vav Shin Yod

Yod = = making/creating
Shin = = consuming/destroying
Vav = = adding/securing/save
Ayin = = knowing/seeing/experiencing

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 02:14:25 AM »
 :cloud9: Gotta love the Hebrew  :thumbsup:  but isn't Satan HaSatan in the Hebrew?
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 01:59:17 PM »
"In the beginning" = Barasheet =
=Tav= Cross, mark, convenant
= Yod = Arm, hand, my hand, my effort, my work
= Shin = Teeth, consume, destroy
= Aleph = Ox, Bull, The first, Ultimate strength, God
= Resh = First/highest person
= Bet = House/tent

Last two letters combined: Bet+Resh = Son of
Son of God to destroy by his own hand the cross

Last two letters not combined
Head of the house to destroy by his own hand the cross

"In the beginning" = Barasheet = "The Son of God will be destroyed by His own hand on de cross"

KJVRev 13:8 ....... the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 02:29:55 PM »
KJVLuk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Lightning = BARAQ = Baw - Rawk

KJVLuk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Heaven = Heights = BAMAH = Bam - Maw

Waw = U or O  (6th letter Hebrew alphabet) is used as a conjunction.

Baw Rawk O Bam Maw = Lightning from heaven

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 02:35:36 PM »
Barack means "Blessed" in Arabic.
Hussein  means "the Handsome one" in Arabic.
Obama (in the language of his fathers Luo tribe)
=> O = He
=> Bam= Crooked

The blessed handsome one is crooked.  :icon_jokercolor:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 02:58:23 PM »
On the night after Obama's election in his homestate the lottery number was: 6667779
666 = Anti Christ
777 = Completion
9 = Judgement
Total 7 numbers

Obama was elected 7 years after 9/11
November 11th CIA gave Obame the codename Renegade.
2 Thessalonians 2 declares the anti-christ will be the lawless one = Renegade

Barack Hussein Obama = 501 = Germatria value
That's the same value as Judgement and end of days

Barack = Blessed
Hussein = Handsome
Obama = Leaning
English gematria value = 666
KJVRev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Put that verse in a Bible code program and you find the name Obama in it

Decendant of Ismael in the White House... :laughing7:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UOKTNFMgQ8&feature=related

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2010, 08:13:37 PM »
Do you have the bible code program?

Is it any good?

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2010, 08:28:38 PM »
I once bought one. And lost it. I was to lazy to get past the learning curve  :msealed:
Read: It's only (?) of use if you read Hebrew. (and understand all those meanings of each letter)

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2010, 08:34:35 PM »
You know how they calculate a persons name into a number?

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2010, 08:46:22 PM »
You know how they calculate a persons name into a number?
Yes. That's easy. Each letter has a number assigned to it.
Just add those numbers for the value of the name. That's the basic stuff. Much more complexity can be added.
For the numbers click HERE

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2010, 09:16:39 PM »
 :cloud9: I had the bible code program but lost it when my computer crashed and had to be redone all over. Never used it, however. But the ELS code principle is how it works. They put in every 50 letter skip, for instance, and see what comes up. I have seen my own name in the codes, it's in there twice.

I personally think every person who has ever lived or will ever live, is in there, because we are the Word (that was Spirit) made flesh or natural creation, also. So is everything you can see, or touch, or feel, that is not man-made. All of it is, the waters below the firmament. Blessings...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2010, 09:27:41 PM »
I have seen my own name in the codes, it's in there twice.
Boosting again you are written in the Book of Life? :laughing7:

TWICE ==> Yer taking my spot. :icon_jokercolor:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2010, 09:31:20 PM »
:cloud9: I had the bible code program but lost it when my computer crashed and had to be redone all over. Never used it, however. But the ELS code principle is how it works. They put in every 50 letter skip, for instance, and see what comes up. I have seen my own name in the codes, it's in there twice.

I personally think every person who has ever lived or will ever live, is in there, because we are the Word (that was Spirit) made flesh or natural creation, also. So is everything you can see, or touch, or feel, that is not man-made. All of it is, the waters below the firmament. Blessings...

Amazing, did your's base it on the Torah or the whole book?

Funny whitewings lost his too, I bet if you look both your names up, it would say.

whitewings:  clumsy, will soon lose this program
Cardinal: Warning save your work because your computer is going to crash

or perhaps both of you used the "mission impossible" bible code software, that explodes after usage.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2010, 09:32:24 PM »

:cloud9:  :grin: :laughing7: :icon_joker:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2010, 09:37:03 PM »

Amazing, did your's base it on the Torah or the whole book?

Funny whitewings lost his too, I bet if you look both your names up, it would say.

whitewings:  clumsy, will soon lose this program
Cardinal: Warning save your work because your computer is going to crash

or perhaps both of you used the "mission impossible" bible code software, that explodes after usage.

:cloud9: A net friend of mine has the program and he got curious and ran it for me. He ran it on the whole text, if I remember right. I'd have to check it. I still have what he got in an email with the attachment of the results. The programs also lists the probability stats and on my code it was over a million to one. It was fascinating.

I have seen several codes, there is a Frenchman who is doing a lot of them; I know two people who are. They have found a LOT of them, and there is simply NO WAY, this is coincidence. Blessings...

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2010, 09:41:20 PM »

lol

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2010, 09:46:04 PM »

:cloud9: A net friend of mine has the program and he got curious and ran it for me. He ran it on the whole text, if I remember right. I'd have to check it. I still have what he got in an email with the attachment of the results. The programs also lists the probability stats and on my code it was over a million to one. It was fascinating.

I have seen several codes, there is a Frenchman who is doing a lot of them; I know two people who are. They have found a LOT of them, and there is simply NO WAY, this is coincidence. Blessings...

Don't worry I was joking, it looked like I was having a go at you, now that I re read it.

I hope to buy the bible software one day, usefull for checking some things out. I do wonder about it's potential of abuse though and that does worry me a bit. One thing I hope I won't do is steal a copy of the bible software, I don't think that will go down to well with God.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2010, 09:48:03 PM »
 :cloud9: There are places you can download a program for free, I think.....a friend sent me mine. And I knew you were joking  :icon_jokercolor:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2010, 09:51:38 PM »
TT,

Just Google a bit.
Some software is free.
Some software you can test for a while until you pay for it.

Card do you have some titles?

http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/downloads/bible_code_software_software/

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2010, 09:56:12 PM »
 :cloud9: No, I don't. They were given to me years ago, and after I expressed an interest in having it, someone emailed it to me, so I never looked at the free ones. Blessings...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2010, 09:56:59 PM »
And what teh name of the none free one?