Author Topic: The numbers of God  (Read 8043 times)

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: The numbers of God
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2010, 10:03:06 PM »
 :cloud9: I don't remember, but I'm sure it could be found if you googled it. Some of the groups have it where you can download it for free, to participate in finding and sharing codes with them. You can find them by checking on the "religion/spirituality" tags on the major sites that list their groups. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2010, 07:35:51 PM »
INRI = YHVH

When Jesus was crucified, Pilate wrote the sign that was nailed to the cross. The particular wording he chose displeased the Jewish leadership and they asked him to change it. He refused. There are some interesting aspects to this incident that are not apparent in our English translations.
(John  19:19-22)

But why?
Latin: Iesus Nazareus Rex Iudaiorum

Hebrew:

H            W            H            Y

Reading from right to left YHWH
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2010, 07:42:14 PM »
 :cloud9:  :thumbsup: Nothing is by "chance".....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2010, 08:05:01 PM »
I really like Pilate...
CLV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred, it rouses up quarrels, Yet love covers over all transgressions.
KJV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2010, 09:53:25 PM »
INRI = YHVH

When Jesus was crucified, Pilate wrote the sign that was nailed to the cross. The particular wording he chose displeased the Jewish leadership and they asked him to change it. He refused. There are some interesting aspects to this incident that are not apparent in our English translations.
(John  19:19-22)

But why?
Latin: Iesus Nazareus Rex Iudaiorum

Hebrew:

H            W            H            Y

Reading from right to left YHWH

Some scholars say that hebrew wasn't spoken during Jesus time, yet this sign is written in hebrew.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2010, 10:54:13 PM »
It was written in 3 languages.
EBRJohn 19:19 And Pilate wrote a title also, and placed on the cross; and there was written––JESUS, THE NAZARENE, THE KING OF THE JEWS.
EBR
John 19:20 This title, therefore, read many of the Jews, because, near, was the place to the city where Jesus was crucified; ad it was written in Hebrew, in Latin, in Greek.

But you are right; some claim Jesus spoke Aramaic.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2010, 12:21:21 AM »
I bet most people spoke both Greek, and Aramaic, and in the case of the Jews - Hebrew, in the case of the Roman guards/governance - Latin.

If that region where "America" for example;

Greek was the English of the time, Aramaic the Spanish, Hebrew was well...pretty much Hebrew, and Latin was the legal jargon of the politicians  :laughing7:

CLV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred, it rouses up quarrels, Yet love covers over all transgressions.
KJV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2010, 09:52:01 AM »
More numbers: http://shoppingworldonline.info/wedding-news/new-book-shows-powerful-evidence-that-the-bible-is-the-inspired-word-of-god-2
Many examples in this book review.
This review is from: Actual Proof of My Existence signed: God of the Bible (Paperback)
The book starts out by showing about 20 Psalms where the "key phrase" of a historical event (1900 - 2003 and beyond) occurs in the Psalm of the same number as the year of the event! There are so many of these that land right on the Psalm it's obvious that it was planned and correctly prophesied in the Bible. World War II events for 1944 also land on the Bible verse of the correct month according to D-day and May, June, July 1944. Psalm 44:5 (May 5th month) "Through thee will we push down our enemies" (a future tense here getting ready for D-day) Psalm 44:6 (June 6th month) "For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me." (Big battle must trust in God June 6, 1944) Psalm 44:7 (July 7th month) "But thou hast saved us from our enemies" (we pushed them back "thou hast saved us"). Psalm 46 says "He makes wars to cease" and 1946 is the year after WWII. More events properly foretold in the Psalms are the Y2K problem, WTC attack, El nino, Saddam Hussein's month long Babylonian party in 1987 with Psalm 87 and a whole lot more. The book also shows how 23 science constant power numbers like 10^27 light, 10^38th power as gravity, all are described on the correct Psalm number like Psalm 27:1 "The Lord is my light" and 10^-27 power is a power number of light in science. Many of these science keys words like 'heavy' for gravity in Psalm 38 "heavy burden" shows up in 38 scriptures of the Bible and 10^-38 power is gravity in science! The 'speedy' electron is talked about in Psalm 31 and 10^-31 actually is the mass of the electron and the word speed, speedily, speeded, shows up in 31 scriptures of the Bible, incredible! This book has much, much more and is totally awesome, living up to it's title. There is so much "undeniable" evidence and proof of the Bible it's obvious to see it was all planned. This book is probably one of the best books ever written on the proof of God and the Bible. I liked the book because it's simple to understand, because basically all you are doing is matching simple whole numbers together to see how coded the Bible's verse numbers are. The "Ark of the Covenant" and "Tabernacle of Moses" equal all of the basic numbers of our science today. There are hundreds of scriptures in the book where the verse numbers equal the content of the verse. There are some real surprises and 'gems' from the Bible in this book. This book convicts the Bible of being the "inspired Word of God."
The "ACTUAL PROOF OF MY EXISTENCE" book has good numbers.

The Newtonian constant of gravitation over h-bar c has the number 39.
The Newtonian gravity constant from the "National Institute of Standards and Technology" (NIST) webpage has 10^39 for a power number.

John D. Barrow's book called "THE CONSTANTS OF NATURE" mentions 10^-38 power for `gravity' a number of times in the book.

The "QUANTUM PHYSICS" encyclopedia by John Gribbin has gravity at 10^-38 times weaker than the strong force.

It looks like the numbers in the power range (10^38 - 10^39) are good for gravity like Psalm 38:4 with the word "HEAVY" in it twice. The word "WEIGHT" (related to gravity) only appears 4 times in the NT, the first one is in John 19:(39) and chapter 19 is half of 38.

If you need the 10^42-10^43 range for gravity, Psalm (38 + verse 4) = 42 or 3 x 84 = 252 (42 x 6). Psalm 38:4 is also (3 + 84) = 87 (43.5 x 2). The word "HEAVY" only appears 7 times in the New Testament, one verse is Matthew 26:(43), another "HEAVY" word appears in 1 Kings 20:(43).

Regarding Psalm 31:2 and the word "SPEEDILY", `speed' can also refer to "LIGHT SPEED" which is about 186,000 miles per second, (186 is the base number) and 186 is a multiple of 31 (like Psalm 31), (31 x 6) = 186. The Psalms are the 19th book of the Bible making the full address for Psalm 31:2 (19312), 1 x 9 x 31 x 2 = 558 (186 x 3); also 1 x 93 x 12 = 1116 (186 x 6). All words with "SPEED" as the root word (speed, speedily etc.) appear 31 times in the KJV Bible (186 / 6) = 31. The first "SPEED" word in the Bible is in Genesis book #1, in Genesis 24:12, (12412) is the full Bible address with book #1, (124 x 12) = 1488 (186 x 8). The first "QUICKLY" word in the Bible is in Genesis 18:6, (186 are the numbers) like 186,000 miles per second QUICK (186 x 1000).

The mass of the electron is 9.109 x 10^-31, it starts with "9" as in (9.109), using the Psalm 31:2 numbers, (12 - 3) = "9" or (3 x 12) = 36 ("9" x 4).

"SPIN" would surely be related to the ELECTRON, because electrons `spin' around the atom, the word "SPIN" only appears 3 times in the KJV Bible (out of 31, 102 verses), one is in Matthew 6:28, we have verse 28 like 10^-28 grams (MASS of the ELECTRON) and 62 x 8 = 496 (31 x 16) with 31 like 10^-31 kilograms (MASS of the ELECTRON). Matthew 6:28 "And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they (SPIN)." Matthew 628 = (314 x 2) like PI (3.14), what we use to measure the circumference of a circle, or things SPINNING in a circle. Matthew 6:28 is also 62 - 8 = 54 ("9" x 6) with that "9 times" thing again as in 9.109 x 10^-28 grams, 54 itself is 5 + 4 = 9.

The "ACTUAL PROOF" book brings forth many more correct power numbers like these. Don't listen to those who would try to invalidate the book by using a few numbers of their own "out of context"; this book has many, many more correct scientific numbers and correct historical dates related to the Bible.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 12:38:11 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2010, 03:35:59 PM »
 :cloud9: That is just awesome stuff. Thanks for your digging, WW. Interesting to note 38 is tied in with gravity. He showed me the weight of sin is as the law of gravity, and being set free from the law of sin and death results in a quickening, as I experienced in the Spirit. Amazing God, we give You praise.....Blessings....

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2010, 03:42:43 PM »
I think I'm gonna order that book.I ordered that book.
Don't forget to click the link because it has far different content from what I quoted from Amazon.com (it far exceeds max. post size)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 11:03:49 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2010, 03:51:01 PM »
 :cloud9: Ok, I'll check it out. Yeah, it looks like it would be worth the money to read it. Ever increasing truth is being released into the world.

Pertaining to the number 9: I see 9 fruits, 9 gifts, 9 parts of each candlestick branch. Was shown 9 = number of His love, in a dream.

I was watching a program on how Pi was discovered once, and right before they told what the next step was in his conclusion, plain as day, the Spirit spoke it to me.

I said, "Thanks Lord, but if You teach math, why didn't You help me with my most "hated" subject when I was in school?"  :mshock: :icon_joker:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2010, 04:29:08 PM »
Read the first 58 pages here

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2011, 05:17:26 PM »
Found a great one.
Truth = transition from death to life.

The numerical value forty, associated with Mem, then also represents the 40 days during which the embryo is formed.

"We see this most clearly in the word Emes itself. The first two letters, Aleph Mem, spelled out Em [Pronounced Aim], the Hebrew word for mother. This is the beginning of man. The last two letters Mem Tav, spell out Mes, the Hebrew word for death, the end of man [in a physical sense].

"Most important here, Mem represents the concept of transition and change. Aleph is the past, and Tav is the future, so Mem represents the transition from past to future.

Read the article.

Offline redhotmagma

• < Moderator >
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2011, 11:25:47 PM »
7 is a palindrome   1.1.1-1-1.1.1   4th position being the center or mirror point
                             1 2 3  4 5 6 7
1+2+3+4=10
              4+5+6+7=22

1+7=8
2+6=8
3+5=8         8+8+8+4=28=7x4
888, 4=christ, creation

He came on the fourth day-4000th year
Sun, moon and stars created on fourth day, sun=Son, moon=ecclesia, stars=sons of God? or nations/descendants of Abraham
3 categories of things created on the 4th day 3+4
3 resurrection, 4 creation =7 resurrection of creation=completion
4th section of the Bible in its true order is the gospels with 3 sections in old 3 in new 3-1-3

6 man +1 God=7 completion

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 = number of OT books, number of Hebrew letters
         1 2 3 4
                  1 2 3  4
                            1  2    3   4
                                           1  2   3    4
                                                          1  2   3   4
                                                                         1  2  3   4          7 sets of 1234=22     9 sets =28     1 x 4 x 7=28

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
1+4=5
5+7=12
12+10=22
22+13=35
35+16=51 (this is the only number I can't see significance to (ending here on the sixth number [16] leaves you with an unuseful number?)
51+19=70
1+4+7+10+13+16+19=70    there are seven numbers

1+4+7=12
Gen 47:28   Jacob lived in the land of Egypt seventeen years; the years of Jacob's life were 147 in all.
47  4 x 7=28
                            1             4           7       =      12
1234             Abraham 1, Isaac 2, Jacob 3, Israelites 4 (12 of them)

1 Light                    2 water above/water below            3 water/land
4 Lights                   5 fish/ birds                                   6 beasts/ man

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2011, 11:48:42 PM »
51 = experiencing or having a divine revelation?

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2011, 04:50:19 PM »
37 = word of God
24  = priesthood

37x24=888=Jesus

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2011, 05:18:23 AM »
 :cloud9: So many amazing correlations numerically.....wow  :thumbsup:

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2011, 07:02:52 AM »
Hey WW I have got to ask since I have been told you are an athiest, just what is your purpose of gathering all the information that you do on the many things you do? Are you in pursuit of proof that may change your mind,  are you trying to show that the Bible and God are foolish to follow?
You are an athiest who seems, at least to me, as a well read person of the Bible, why do you bother if you are an athiest? Or is your athiestism fragile? I find your information very informative but aint it all just a science to you? I mean all the numbers and years and the sites that you find, are you trying to build up the faith of the forum or is it maybe the Lord drawing you? I guess I should use a PM but I didnt.
After all the information that has been set forth by believers, do you question your stance? Do some of the posts cause you to consider God as real?
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2011, 08:06:47 AM »
Hey WW I have got to ask since I have been told you are an atheist, just what is your purpose of gathering all the information that you do on the many things you do? Are you in pursuit of proof that may change your mind,  are you trying to show that the Bible and God are foolish to follow?
If I would I wouldn't have been silent about it for 8500 posts. The closed in that direction is that I'm critical. That's just me. I'm no following sheep. I have lots of distrust in about everything and anyone.
---
If I would be I would post that info at a atheism blog. But I won't because most atheists have a one track mind. They are very much like many Christians. They don't truly seek. They just attack and defend positions without checking the info.
---
If it would it wouldn't be on an UR forum. It would be on a ET forum because that's truly satanic. UR and ET both may be nonsense (because it's religion). But at least UR gives happy thoughts. So I rather would spend my time debunking teachings that give people nightmares.

You are an atheist who seems, at least to me, as a well read person of the Bible,
Read some atheist sites. Atheists often know (much) more about the Bible than Christians who basically just have one answer: Because the Bible/pastor says so.

why do you bother if you are an atheist?
I got trapped in a riddle. The dating of Jesus' life. Truly figuring that involved much much much more that many people even have a clue about.

Or is your athiestism fragile?
Increasingly.
I find your information very informative but aint it all just a science to you?
Statistics is one of the pillars of science. What are the changes all those number riddles can be in the Bible? What's the chance it can even span thousands of years. List goes on. If that chance grows above a certain number science calls it a fact. (simply speaking.
Is that religion? Compare it to sex with your wife and sex with a prostitute.
It's both sex (statistics) that leads to the same point.
But is it the same...

I mean all the numbers and years and the sites that you find, are you trying to build up the faith of the forum
:laughing7: If it would be my task to build the faith of the forum it wouldn't deserve the label of a religious forum.
or is it maybe the Lord drawing you?
Maybe He is. He needs a bigger tow-truck. :icon_jokercolor:

After all the information that has been set forth by believers, do you question your stance? Do some of the posts cause you to consider God as real?
Almost all of my posts.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2011, 09:37:37 AM »
good questions micah, and and some very good answers, wings
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 09:47:59 AM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2011, 12:05:22 PM »
I also noticed (generally speaking) that ETs only have one topic. Death (hell)
UR teachers speak about history, Jewish society and customs, prophetic meaning of names, parables, patterns etc etc.
ETs main goal seems to prove hell.
Nagging about pitch black verses and even darker concepts. The search for darkens is far more important that the search for happiness.
Parables are only used to pronounce doom.
And in the rare occasion they look into patterns, again the aim is finding death and destruction.

It makes me think about the man that had a session with a psychiatrist for his sexual obsession.
The psychiatrist showed him dozens of cards with ink blots on them. You know the things that basically look like nothing but sometimes look a little like a flower or bird.
According to the man each picture showed breasts. So the psychiatrist told the man that he was clearly obsessed with breasts.
The man answered: No you are!; showing me dozens of pictures of breasts.
 :winkgrin:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2011, 03:41:39 PM »
1. Unity, Primacy
2. Division
3. Divine Perfection or Completeness
4. Fullness of Creation, the World
5. Grace, God's Goodness
6. Man, Man's Wisdom and Labor
7. Spiritual Perfection
8. New Birth, New Creation, New Beginnings
9. Judgment; as 3 x 3, it signifies the Gifts and Fruits of the Spirit
10. Fullness of Law and Responsibility
11. Disorder, Disintegration
12. Divine Government
13. Depravity and Rebellion
14. Deliverance, Salvation
15. Rest
16. Love
17. Victory
18. Bondage
19. Faith
20. Redemption
21. Exceeding Sinfulness of Sin
22. Light
23. Death
24. Priesthood
25. Forgiveness of Sins
26. Gospel of Christ
27. Preaching the Gospel
28. Eternal Life
29. Departure
30. Blood of Christ, Dedication, Spiritual Maturity
31. Offspring
32. Covenant
33. Promise
34. Naming of a Son
35. Hope
36. Enemy
37. Jesus, as The Word of God
38. Slavery
39. Disease, Infirmity, Weakness
40. Trials, Probation, Testings
42. Man's Opposition to God, Antichrist
45. Preservation
46. Herod's Temple, Man Without the Holy Spirit
49. Jubilee
50. Holy Spirit, Pentecost, Jubilee
51. Divine Revelation; Peace
52. Building Wall around Jerusalem
60. Pride
65. Apostasy
66. Idol Worship
70. Universality, Restoration of All Things
76. Cleansing or Blotting Out
100. God's Election of Grace, Children of Promise
119. The Call to Resurrection (yet falling short)
120. Probationary Period Awaiting the Outpouring of the Holy Spirit
144. The First Resurrection saints
153. The Sons of God
200. Insufficiency
210. Time of Jacob's Trouble (see 21)
220. Light (see 22)
276. The Flesh, Satan, Babylon
390. No King in Israel (see 39)
414. Cursed Time
434. Judged Time
490. Blessed Time (see 49)
600. Warfare in the World (see 60)
666. Man's Authority Over God's Creation
888. Fullness of Christ's Body
1000. Glory of God, Completeness
49000. Creation's Jubilee

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2011, 04:31:03 PM »
 :cloud9: Some of the things that WW brings to the board are priceless to those who "find" them. His diligence to search puts a lot of Christians to shame, including me. It has been obvious (to me at least) that God is using him mightily to thresh the wheat since he got here. I'm so glad God judges the heart of men. Blessings....

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2011, 06:52:49 PM »
I hope you are aware it was just a copy and paste job....

Offline redhotmagma

• < Moderator >
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2011, 11:31:37 PM »
37: number of times the word Kowbab [star in Heb] appears
24: number of times the word Aster [star in Greek] appears

37 x 24 = 888