Translating the Bible
Return of the Glorious Gospel in Power -- By Gary Amirault.
As the Church drops its shackles and chains of Dark Age "traditions of men" and "doctrines demons," it will once again display the power and glory of the early church. Prepare yourselves.
- An Open Letter on Translating --By Dr. Martin Luther, 1483-1546, Translated from "Sendbrief von Dolmetschen"
- Christian Bible Translations Which do not Teach 'Hell' --A look at the word treatment of the word "hell" in various Bible translations.
- The Love of Money --One of the problems the King's translators may have had with this passage is the Greek word 'philarguria' which they translated 'love of money.'
- King James' Personal Background --Some surprising information on an important figure in Bible translating.
- The Book of Jacob --The Biblical Book of James is really the Book of Jacob.
- New Bible Translation Project Under Way --Interview with Dr. James Tabor who is presently working on a new Bible translation with some unique features.
- The Power of Life and Death in a Greek Four Letter Word --A study of the word aion.
- Aion-Aionios Translated Everlasting-Eternal.