Author Topic: The Christian Bible (1991)  (Read 28401 times)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
Re: The Christian Bible (1991)
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2010, 10:57:02 PM »
7. The Son is the only way to Father.
10. The Master plan is UR.
11. His plan. His will. See 7
13. See 7
14. Depends who is "we"
22. UR

What do you see?
Contradictions with our earlier findings

1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2010, 11:10:39 PM »

7-   Union
10-  Union
11-  Union
13-  Union
14-  Our Inheritance
22-  Christ Jesus!

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2010, 05:00:17 AM »
Good answers!  Highlighting some main things I see;

7 union      liberaton     ransom payment   His blood    forgiveness

10 management plan    bring the time periods to their fulfillment    summing up of everything

11 union     His inheritance    designated beforehand    eveything according to the counsel of what He wants...

13 union with Him [Yesu]      through the Word of Truth    believed in Him    sealed [secured] with the Pure Spirit

14 we whom he has purchased      liberation    His payment of the ransom    praise

22 everything subservient under His feet      the Head [the top] over everything...  

My thoughts - what a huge amount loaded into a few verses ;

in union with Yesu
it's God's plan
reconcile everything
ecclesia predestined
He paid the ransom with His blood
we are liberated
everything according to His will
He purchased us
union with Jesus, through the Word heard (2 of the 3 aspects of the Word presented, i.e., spoken Word, Jesus the Word come to us in flesh [+ written Word;   logos, rhema, made flesh])
believing involved
sealed with the Spirit
praise to Him
everything subservient to Him
He is the head

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2010, 10:01:54 AM »
John 8:31  Then Yesu was saying... "If you stay in My Word, you are truly My students;  32  and you will know the Truth, and the Truth will make you free."     43  Why don't you know My speech?  It is because you can't hear My Word.    47  Whoever belongs to God, is continually hearing God's Declarations;  for this reason, you are not hearing them, because you don't belong to God."   51  Amen, Amen [truly, truly], I say to  you, whoever keeps My Word, shall under no circumstances gaze at Death at the begininng of the Last Age.

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2010, 11:26:10 PM »
Is there any e-sword module, or online version of this translation?

And, is their site trustworthy?  Not that I don't trust Russian sites...just that when I see mostly dog pictures I kinda have this; "...wut? lol" reaction, considering it is a Bible site?
CLV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred, it rouses up quarrels, Yet love covers over all transgressions.
KJV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2010, 11:43:30 PM »
There is no electronic version.
The dog site is not the Bible site.
The Bible site is offline for a long time.
It will be hard or even impossible to get a printed copy.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2010, 11:51:20 PM »
That is a little sad.  Alas, what happened?  Did King James roll in his grave and send forth his legion of vampiric pastors to lay siege to the printing press?
CLV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred, it rouses up quarrels, Yet love covers over all transgressions.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2010, 12:13:53 AM »
2 years ago they had a website. I tried to order a Bible + companion (concordance)
Both their e-mail addresses bounced.
James made a inquiry for me (snail mail) and they just send him the Bible. No payment was made (yet)
I think that shows their translation skills are way above their marketing skills.
They were/are even afraid to anger God by making a profit. They lost their jobs and house to fund the translation.
And then.... they just stop selling the translation.
James tried to contact them again (twice) but no reply yet (James?)
Speaking of Jabcat James here :winkgrin: 

King James likely would hate the translation... (NT only)

Personally I would really like a electronic version....
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 12:29:09 AM by WhiteWings »

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2010, 12:17:06 AM »
I think we should pray for them.

Afterall, what you lose for the sake of Christ, he'll give back one hundred fold in the land of the living will he not?

Lets be good stewards of our gift, and pray for those who have worked hard. :)

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2010, 03:25:18 AM »
Actually my last intention had been to contact them by snail mail, but found an email address for them/someone connected to them.  I didn't ever hear anything back.  The 2 times I've contacted them by snail mail, I have heard back - they were both Bible orders - the first for me, the 2nd for WW.  It's been over a year since I've tried by mail.  Again, intended to, but found the email address and decided to attempt contact that way.

I promise I will mail out a USPS letter to them Monday, telling them there is some interest in their translation, and what is the best way to order.  If they're still in existence, I really think they can be contacted that way.    Also, Lord willing, I plan to go see my mom and sisters in Bentonville, Arkansas, which I can make a little detour and go through Mammoth Springs on the way (which is where TCB is supposedly located).  If I haven't heard back by the time of my trip the first week of November, I'll swing down that way and try to find them.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2010, 03:51:26 AM »
actually, now I'm wondering if I did mail an inquiry to them a few months ago.  Hmm..or more likely, I wrote it, didn't send it, found the email address, so did that.   :sorry:

Well, either way, I just wrote a letter, and am heading right now to drop it in the post office box.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 04:20:59 AM by jabcat »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2010, 04:21:46 AM »
OK, just mailed this.

...I quote your translation and there is interest by others in perhaps obtaining a copy.  I've attempted to contact you by email several times.  Plz tell me what's the best way to order - should people send a certain amount first, contact you first with their request, etc.?  Thanks, God bless. James.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2010, 09:26:14 AM »
So that guy with the the email adress similar to ....teacher@....com didn't answer either?

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2010, 09:39:26 AM »
Not even the guy who indicated he was connected with The Christian Bible.  I believe one of those guys did identify as 'teacher'.  No one has ever responded by email - only snail mail, and I mailed a letter tonight.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2010, 04:08:52 PM »
Hey my friend how does Romans 7:17-19 read in the Christian Bible.  Thank you and Peace Through Jesus
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2010, 05:33:46 PM »
17 Yet it is a fact that it is no longer I who am producing it, but wrongdoing which is making its home in me.
18 For I am aware that goodness isn't making its home in me (that is, in my flesh), for wanting is there with me, but the producing of what is ideal isn't.
19 For I'm not doing the good that I want to do, but rather I am putting into practice the very bad thing that I don't want to do.

• Gold
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2010, 05:46:54 PM »
17 Yet it is a fact that it is no longer I who am producing it, but wrongdoing which is making its home in me.
18 For I am aware that goodness isn't making its home in me (that is, in my flesh), for wanting is there with me, but the producing of what is ideal isn't.
19 For I'm not doing the good that I want to do, but rather I am putting into practice the very bad thing that I don't want to do.

Thank you very much WW
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2010, 07:04:32 AM »
I got a card from Christian Bible Society.  Very nice, handwritten by a lady who signed as "volunteer".

I don't have the card with me right now.  But she said they had a series of events that hindered them, including I believe, one of their key workers had passed away, and that their website had been "hijacked by a company in Europe".  She said they're not on the web "right now", which sounds as if they may be again at some point.  Honestly, to me (putting 2 and 2 together and hopefully not getting 5) it sounds as if their resources are quite limited and they haven't been able to recover from their problems.

She was very gracious, thanked me, and said Bibles can still be ordered by sending $20 to
The Christian Bible Society, P.O Box 530, Mammoth Springs, Arkansas, 72554.

From The Christian Bible (1991)

"Now My sentient being has become disturbed;  and what shall I say, 'Father, You must save Me out of this hour'?  But for this reason I came to this hour.  Father, You must glorify Your name!  So a voice then came out of heaven, "I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again".
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 07:11:26 AM by jabcat »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2010, 08:43:52 AM »
That European company must be the Russian dog owner club.

$20: Bible - shipping included in the USA
$25: Companion - shipping included in the USA
$35: Both - shipping included in the USA

For those living outside the USA contact them for shipping costs.
That was the deal IIRC. James?

If there are volenteers it at least means they want to continue something. It can just as well be church volenteers who also answer emails.
One of the translators might be a preacher: http://www.aboutus.org/ChristianBibleSociety.org

Anyway if you+ like a copy order it now because I doubt there will ever be a second print.

James, did you ask them about an electronic copy?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 09:59:43 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2010, 10:51:28 AM »
James, did you ask them about an electronic copy?

One miracle at a time Tony, one miracle at a time.   :laughing7:

...for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him;  and there is but one Master, Yesu (the Anointed One), by means of Whom all things exist, including us who ourselves exist by means of Him.  However, not everyone knows this...  I Cor. 8:6,7  The Christian Bible

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2010, 07:45:02 PM »
You must be continually walking with wisdom towards those on the outside [unbelievers], making the most of each occasion;  you must be always letting your speech be with favor, seasoned with salt [make it appetizing to the hearer (and use well-preserved words, not rotten ones)], noticing how you ought to respond to each person!  Colossians 4:5,6     The Christian Bible

• Gold
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2010, 08:37:31 PM »
You must be continually walking with wisdom towards those on the outside [unbelievers], making the most of each occasion;  you must be always letting your speech be with favor, seasoned with salt [make it appetizing to the hearer (and use well-preserved words, not rotten ones)], noticing how you ought to respond to each person!  Colossians 4:5,6     The Christian Bible

:bigGrin: :thumbsup:

GalanSRQ

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2010, 10:05:44 PM »
Did anyone think to do a google search?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=90120059235

:bigGrin:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2010, 10:25:34 PM »
What is Google :dontknow:
 :icon_jokercolor:

I wonder how old that message is because I would be suprised if that email adress works.

GalanSRQ

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2010, 10:36:18 PM »
I requested to become a member.  I would say the facebook presence is fairly recent.  I sent an email to the address asking to purchase both books. It hasn't bounced back yet.

Bob