Author Topic: Genesis 1:1  (Read 4237 times)

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
Genesis 1:1
« on: October 30, 2011, 03:27:57 PM »
Firstfruits -- Birthed -- Elohim -- Aleph-Tau--Abode of God-- Aleph-Tau -- Abode of men

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: Genesis 1:1
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 03:29:13 PM »
Firstfruits -- Birthed -- Elohim -- Aleph-Tau--Abode of God-- Aleph-Tau -- Abode of men
:icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 05:22:46 AM »

What does that mean? I am only desiring to understand. Thanks :HeartThrob:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 03:17:36 PM »
Micah, the word beginning, is translated firstfruits very often.

Christ is birthed from Father, He is the firstfruits, He is the Aleph-Tau(alpha-omega), in Him the fullness dwelt, in Him we live and move and breathe

I just took other definitions strongs gives.  heaven= abode of God, earth= abode of men

Firstfruits just kept jumping out at me. 

John 1:1 has always seemed like a parallel to Genesis 1:1 to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 08:30:35 PM »
Christ is the ALPHA and Omega....Beginning and END...

Aleph[Hebrew] being the first letter represents the birth of all things.
Tav (whose symbolic meaning is the cross) is the last letter and represents the completion of all things. Together they represent all the other letter in-between and through which God expressed his truth.
The word 'truth' in Hebrew is emet. It is comprised of three letters: aleph " mem " tav. As such it represents the alpha and omega (aleph " tav). The letter mem signifies water and is shaped like the womb. meaning, truth must flow and also birth that which is above. The word heaven (H.8064 sha-mayim) is founded on the Hebrew word for water (H.4325 mayim). The letter shin represents fire. So together, heaven rains down fire and water. The two things we are baptised in.
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 08:35:46 PM »

Christ is birthed from Father, He is the firstfruits, He is the Aleph-Tau(alpha-omega), in Him the fullness dwelt, in Him we live and move and breathe

I just took other definitions strongs gives.  heaven= abode of God, earth= abode of men

Yes, you got it. "in the beginning" =Bereshyt and  it means in the very house or dwelling place of ALL things. And as you say Christ for He is the firstfruits of all of that house. That is why it is very important to KNOW that all of what we read is in a true sense being yet "becoming" (a work in progress so to speak,) and why to continue to teach that Gen.1:27 is what God "did" rather than what He is DOING now. And why as you "see" that Jo. 1:1 is part of Gen.1:1 I say Amen and Glory!
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »

Ahhh..... micah!

Now I see what you have been getting at all this time.

Not that man became a living soul but that we are still becoming that living soul.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 08:59:10 PM »

Ahhh..... micah!

Not that man became a living soul but that we are still becoming that living soul.
The Pattern of the Earthly man is after that of the Spiritual Man, but alas, the earthly man{Soul that Sinneth SHALL Die~] :icon_flower:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:12:27 PM by Taffy »

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 12:35:59 AM »

Ahhh..... micah!

Not exactly, man/adam did become a living soul [ a start] but that START is becoming.

1Jn 3:1  See ye what love the Father hath given to us, that children of God we may be called; because of this the world doth not know us, because it did not know Him;
1Jn 3:2  beloved, now, children of God are we, and it was not yet manifested what we shall be, and we have known that if he may be manifested, like him we shall be, because we shall see him as he is;
1Jn 3:3  and every one who is having this hope on him, doth purify himself, even as he is pure.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 12:40:30 AM »

I understand.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 12:42:17 AM »

The Earnest.

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 03:32:12 AM »

The Earnest.

Yes, and that is a very precious word!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 03:34:18 AM »

The Earnest.

Yes, and that is a very precious word!
entwined, as Betrothed ~ Covered and Entwined with GOLD~ for we are one~

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 03:53:52 PM »

:cloud9:  Amen, it is.....

In the beginning (firstfruits), God created the heaven (mind of Christ) and the earth (glorified body).

Also....

In the beginning was the Word (outer court/Jesus the flesh man), the Word was with God (inner court/Emmanuel/Christ), and the Word was God (Holy of Holies/Lord).
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 04:20:47 PM »
the Father speaking the commandment of life to His creature?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 05:25:15 PM »
Aleph , as symbol of the OX\Pough[ He ]who gives Life[ furrows] the earth[ Female]~ :icon_flower:

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 05:31:24 PM »
    4 living creatures...head of ox,eagle,lion and man...wherever the spirit would go......problably another thread topic :bigGrin:

ox also 'to sprinkle"   I plant the heavens and the earth

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 05:39:52 PM »
    4 living creatures...head of ox,eagle,lion and man...wherever the spirit would go......problably another thread topic :bigGrin:

ox also 'to sprinkle"   I plant the heavens and the earth
:icon_flower: :Sparkletooth:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 05:52:41 PM »
 :cloud9: Loving this  :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

• Gold
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2011, 07:28:27 PM »

:cloud9:  Amen, it is.....

In the beginning (firstfruits), God created the heaven (mind of Christ) and the earth (glorified body).

Also....

In the beginning was the Word (outer court/Jesus the flesh man), the Word was with God (inner court/Emmanuel/Christ), and the Word was God (Holy of Holies/Lord).

It is amazing to me anyway, how all this stuff comes together to some in the way that it does. Not that it ain't so, but for me a lot of the "similarities" that are set into there place when things are found "relative" is amazing to me. I say this only because I see it, but I cannot accept a lot of it, perhaps I have to mature more, or maybe it just ain't so Joe?
This is but my humble opinion, I will add that there was a time when I to, did accept this type of teaching, "usetah."  :icon_flower: :cloud9: :HeartThrob: :2c: :dontknow:

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 07:54:44 PM »
Micah, believe me you are not alone in your thinking of this. When I first read this I thought I was really lacking in understanding and I tried to see the things that Cardinal, Taffy, or Nathan saw but just couldn't wrap my mind around most of it. Paul said to be content with whatever state you were in, so I decided that if God wanted me to see things differently he would show me, so I will just have to be content with the understanding I have at this point and wait on the Lord to show me whatever he desires me to know.

I guess I am just to literal a person, or maybe not.  :dontknow:

CHB

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »
Micah, believe me you are not alone in your thinking of this. When I first read this I thought I was really lacking in understanding and I tried to see the things that Cardinal, Taffy, or Nathan saw but just couldn't wrap my mind around most of it. Paul said to be content with whatever state you were in, so I decided that if God wanted me to see things differently he would show me, so I will just have to be content with the understanding I have at this point and wait on the Lord to show me whatever he desires me to know.

CHB
Hi Charlotte~is Christ not the Lamb, The Living Manna , The Dove ,The Lion[ of Judah]. The Eagle[ Wings that heal] , The WOLF of Benjamin ? He also The OX, [Power and Strength] ~ Another part of His NATURE shown in the Literal highlighting the Spiritual~~~  I believe all are above the Literal in some way ~Just some more then others, Tis all~ :HeartThrob:

Most Patterns , types declare the very same message~all relating to the Birth of the Man child within, His Bride to BE, through the slaying of the Serpents seed[ Cain]~just the other day I was Given to discover the Half Shekel is our covering too~  :HeartThrob:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 10:19:18 PM by Taffy »

• Gold
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 08:28:20 PM »

CHB

CHB
I have been given to reason that you and perhaps I are "literal" persons in the view that we need the Holy Spirit to confirm
our understanding in spirit, and not in the sense that we are "literal" as the word is generally understood. Not sure if that made any sense to you or not.
I "ustah" do the very things that some do today, until I was awakened to understand that just because it fits to make it look and sound proper and corrrect and deep to cause oo's ah's, as I grown in studying and knowledge, does not mean that I set those findings in concrete and begin to use that same similarity, relative design, to work on ALL, of what we are given to sift through. In  other words its not a one size fits all, this is all in my humble opinion. :HeartThrob:
I don't even know if I used the correct words to make this thought clear. Pray for all of us. Thank you.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2011, 09:04:00 PM »

CHB
Hi Charlotte~is Christ not the Lamb, The Living Manna , The Dove ,The Lion[ of Judah]. The Eagle[ Wings that heal] , The WOLF of Benjamin ? He also The OX, [Power and Strength] ~ Another part of His NATURE shown in the Literal highlighting the Spiritual~~~  I believe all are above the Literal in some way ~Just some more then others, Tis all~ :HeartThrob:

Yes, I agree with this?

Quote from: Taffy
Most Patterns , types declare the very same message~all relating to the Birth of the Man child within, His Bride to BE, through the slaying of the Serpents seen[ Cain]~just the other day I was Given to discover the Half Shekel is our covering too~  :HeartThrob:

Now it is as if you are speaking foreign language. Maybe I am just too much of a home grown country girl.

You know, redneck?   :happy3: :girlheart:

CHB

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2011, 09:17:36 PM »
Now it is as if you are speaking foreign language. Maybe I am just too much of a home grown country girl.

:icon_flower: :HeartThrob:
No worries at all Charlotte
a Brotherly hug to you~ :HeartThrob: