1 Corinthians 15:21-28
21. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. Assuredly the Bible is not the story of sin, deepening into eternal ruin, of God's Son, worsted in His utmost effort; it is from the opening to the close the story of grace stronger than sin--of life victorious over every form of death--of God triumphing over evil. -Christ Triumphant-All= Pas=
22. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
Psl. 110:1- Matt 22:44- Luke 20:43- Acts 2:34- Heb 1:13
26. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
Radically means all! (see Vine's Expository Dictionary)
Pas; including all the forms of declension; apparently a primitive word; all, any, every, the whole:--all manner of, means), alway(-s), any (one)x daily, + ever, every (one, way), as many as, + no (-thing) X thoroughly, whatsoever, whole, whosover. -Dr. James Strong-"Pas Die"= Pas Apothnesko
"In Christ shall pas be made alive."Be made Alive= Zoopoieo
Zoopoieo=http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=2227&version="But every/pas man in his own order"
1. Christ the firstfruits.
2. Afterward they that are Christ's at His coming.
3. The onward progression of our Lord's Intention In Stages
a. The delivering up of the kingdom to the Father.
b. The putting down of all/pas rule & the putting down of all/pas authority and power.
c. Christ must reign, till He has put all/pas enemies under his feet."But every man" = Hekastos
"Hekastos in his own order"Order= Tagma=http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=5001&version=
"Christ the firstfruits"Firstfruits= Aparche=http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=536&version=
"When He shall have delivered up"Delivered up= Paradidomi=http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=3860&version=
"When He shall have put down"Put down= Katargeo=http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=2673&version=
"For He must reign til He hath put"Hath put= Tithemi=http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=5087&version=
"The last enemy that shall be destroyed"
Shall be destroyed= KatargeoKatargeo=
To render idle, unemployed, inactivate, inoperative.
To cause a person or thing to have no further efficiency.
To deprive of force, influence, power.
To cause to cease, put an end to, do away with, annul, abolish.
To cease, to pass away, be done away.http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=2673&version=
"Katargeo is death"Death= Thanatos=http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=2288&version=
"For He hath put pas under His feet"Hath put= hupotasso
To arrange under, to subordinate.
To subject, put in subjection.
To subject one's self, obey.
To submit to one's control.
To yield to one's admonition or advice.
To obey, be subject.A Greek military term meaning "to arrange [troop divisions] in a military fashion under the command of a leader". In non-military use, it was "a voluntary attitude of giving in, cooperating, assuming responsibility, and carrying a burden". http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=5293&version=
"And when pas shall be subdued unto Him"Subdued= Hupotasso=http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=5293&version=
"Then shall the Son himself also be subject"Be subject=hupotasso=http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=5293&version=
"Then shall the Son himself also be hupotasso unto Him that put""Unto Him that put"= hupotasso=http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Greek/grk.cgi?number=5293&version=
Then shall the Son himself hupotasso hupotasso pas hupotasso Him, that Theos may be pas in pas