Author Topic: Where are you from?  (Read 73677 times)

Offline Sarah

Re: Where are you from?
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2007, 12:13:28 AM »
It's so cool to see all of you old folks (not literally..old posters) and new people too.  Kind of missed everybody since the crash...

Anywhooo

I'm Sarah...no longer Hidden   :thumbsup:

I live in a small town in northern Arizona.

Anyone hear of the Grand Canyon Skywalk?  It's close to my backyard.

Offline Sarah

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2007, 12:14:53 AM »
"...for God has stooped to this, to give us truth as we can bear it; stooped therefore to be judged as inconsistent; because He is Love, and waits to reveal Himself till we are prepared for the revelation."  ~Andrew Jukes

Awesome Quote!!  Never heard it, but have often thought this.

believur

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2007, 10:59:09 AM »
Name: David
Favorite Quote: "All those evil doctrines about god that work misery and madness have their origin in the brains of the 'wise and prudent', not in the hearts of children." - George MacDonald

I lived in Kirksville for years.  Grew up in Brashear.

Name:  Chris
Living in Jackson, Mo for the last 9 years.  It is in Southeast Missouri, just north of the bootheel. 

believur

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2007, 11:00:08 AM »
;D Hey, BenJasher, is that anywhere near Paragould? I spent many summers there in my youth with a cousin and her family......love Arkansas.......

Paragould is a good town to be from. But I live in the opposite upper corner of the state. I too absolutely love living in Arkansas.....

I am a little over an hour north of Paragould.

believur

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2007, 11:03:16 AM »
Name: Florian (Floyd)
Location: Grenzach-Wyhlen, Baden-Wuertemberg, Germany (now this is a mouthfull isn't it? )
Favourite Quote: There are many, but the one that springs to my mind is: "God is Love and Love means Commitment". If I remember correctly it was from Charles Slagle.

Hi Floyd,

I work with a lot of Germans here in the states.  Have you heard of Nordenia International?  It originated and is based in Groneau (sp?), Germany.  I work for Nordenia USA, it's only division in the US. 

shibboleth

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2007, 03:53:28 PM »
I almost moved to Sitka once!  I had a friend that lived there.
What's the friends name? I might know them, or my family might. You can PM me their name if you don't want it public.

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2007, 12:04:26 AM »
Hey Shib, I sent you a PM.   :icon_flower:
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

Offline AbbasChild

• Father Judges No One
    • Abba's Child
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2007, 09:42:46 PM »
Hi belivur,
I just found your post. No, I don't know Nordenia International, but I've heard about Groenau.Do you know any germans who are into this message?
It is much more possible for the sun to give out darkness than for God to do or be, or give out anything but Blessing and Goodness.- William Law

Man can certainly flee from God... but he cannot escape him. He can certainly hate God and be hateful to God, but he cannot change into its opposite the eternal love of God which triumphs even in his hate. --Karl Barth

SoulChild

« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2007, 11:55:17 PM »
Hi everyone!

Name: Michael
Occupation: College Student (i used to deejay and mix records and listen to real hip hop before i found the Lord)

:icon_king: :laughing7: :happygrin:

martincisneros

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2007, 12:04:23 AM »
Name: Florian (Floyd)
Location: Grenzach-Wyhlen, Baden-Wuertemberg, Germany (now this is a mouthfull isn't it? )

Hi Floyd,

Bit of a Pentecostal/Charismatic joke here:  When you said "Grenzach-Wyhlen, Baden-Wuertemberg," I was kinda just waiting, bowing my head every once in a while waiting on someone to have the interpretation.  :icon_jokercolor:

For anybody that doesn't know, I'm from Fort Worth, Texas.

Martin

martincisneros

« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2007, 12:06:19 AM »
John
Hoquiam, WA
Where men are men and so are the women.

LOL! Hopefully the women are a little cuter in Oregon, but I'm not going to say "why" just yet.

believur

« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2007, 04:30:45 AM »
Fort Worth, huh?  I went to a christian biker rally there back in 96 at Kenneth Copeland's ministry grounds.  I used to be a big follower of him and Jerry Savelle (another local prosperity guy) before I abandoned ET. 

believur

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2007, 04:31:35 AM »
Hi belivur,
I just found your post. No, I don't know Nordenia International, but I've heard about Groenau.Do you know any germans who are into this message?

Sorry, I do not.

martincisneros

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2007, 04:40:13 AM »
Fort Worth, huh?  I went to a christian biker rally there back in 96 at Kenneth Copeland's ministry grounds.  I used to be a big follower of him and Jerry Savelle (another local prosperity guy) before I abandoned ET. 

They're both going to abandon ET pretty soon and then do what I've done with combining UR with the holistic Gospel they've understood thus far.  Then the prosperity's really going to come like a flood, along with the healings and people being raised from the dead on a much larger scale.  It'll be pretty soon.  :happy3:

martincisneros

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2007, 04:41:50 AM »
2008's the end of the wait  :cloud9: 

Don't particularly know why I blurted out the above.  Nothing conscious in my mind about the previous post that I'd made.  Nothing conscious about it at all, actually.  I just blurted that out in this post.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 04:55:24 AM by martincisneros »

believur

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2007, 04:14:12 PM »

They're both going to abandon ET pretty soon and then do what I've done with combining UR with the holistic Gospel they've understood thus far.  Then the prosperity's really going to come like a flood, along with the healings and people being raised from the dead on a much larger scale.  It'll be pretty soon.  :happy3:

:thumbsup:

SoulChild

« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2007, 09:50:31 PM »

Hi everyone.

I'm Australian and I'm living in Illinois USA for the next seven months (been here nearly five).

Hello,
Nice to meet you
Where are you from in Illinois?  I live near Buffalo Grove, 15 miles northwest of Chicago
Id like to meet some believers in UR living where I am at

God Bless

Offline Kratos

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2007, 02:23:41 AM »
I recently have seen Kenneth Copeland meeting with the Messianic rabbi that the guy at work keeps sending me info on. This rabbi Messner from Colorado says that the whole word of faith camp is embracing the next revival of joining Judah (born again Jews) with Israel (born again Christians). I have a clip of Copeland prophesying to this rabbi about this if anyone wants to see it.

By the way, a black Christian forum that I have frequented for a year recently posted Fred Price saying that a lot of people want to discount hell from the Bible and that he does not know if it is true, but it is sure better than insisting on a God who does not want to bless his children. Considering Fred studies the Word and would seem to be one to tear that down if he could, it seemed interesting. He, also, used to be great friends with Carlton before they had a falling out over racism.

I feel like Paul saying that he had great concern for his brethren after the flesh who is Israel. Word of faith was my first move of God and I hope they do embrace the truth. It sure seems that their view of God as a good God should make the transition an easy one though Oral and all sure did turn on Carlton.

John
Send me a Personal message
Seeking a Kingdom whose Builder and Maker is God

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
  • Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2007, 04:03:27 AM »

Hey there,
  Are you speaking from just a prophetic standpoint or do you have some inside knowledge that the paradigm is actually shifting?
      - byron
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 06:48:25 AM by firstborn888 »

Johnny 27

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2007, 05:02:54 PM »
Beaverbank, Nova Scotia

Canada

iseekt

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2007, 08:32:18 PM »
Hi all :bigGrin:

Name: Rick

Offline studier

• Restricted
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2007, 03:21:04 AM »
More Canadians! And an Albertan! :D

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2007, 03:24:41 AM »
Beaverbank and Red Deer.  Love it!

:HeartThrob:

Little River   :winkgrin:

Offline studier

• Restricted
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2007, 03:32:57 AM »
Are you making fun of Canadian Cities? There are few, and some I can't even say on here!

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2007, 02:04:11 PM »
Oh no, not at all, Graig! 
I am from Enumclaw Washington... 
I love "India" names. 
"Little River" is my pretend Indian name that I gave myself. 
I have some Blackfoot Indian in my family tree.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 10:13:44 PM by hopeful »