Author Topic: To All That Are Browsing This Website  (Read 5548 times)

DeeDee

To All That Are Browsing This Website
« on: November 05, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »
Hi all newbies and browsers  :icon_flower:

Welcome to tentmaker!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very new here too but I am very excited about this wonderful glorius place. If you feel lost, or confused or you are depressed over something or other, the people here are amazing and friendly and ready to help you. Join and take your time to read through everything and do searches on topics that might be bugging you or that you are interested in. This website has been pure therapy for me. Even if you don't completely believe in Universal Salvation (that in the end God will save all men through the blood that Jesus Christ shed on the cross for us) give the website a chance. I am here for you all aswell since I know how hard life can be and i have faced many many challenges and battles.

Welcome and Give It All A Chance

Yours in Christ
Dee

At peace

Re: To All That Are Browsing This Website
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 11:46:12 PM »
thx Dee

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 11:51:10 PM »
I am very new here too but I am very excited about this wonderful glorius place.

This website has been pure therapy for me.

Lets see you keep smiling when I send you the bill for the therapy. :laughing7:
If not we can have a few more sessions to fix that too  :2c:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

DeeDee

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 06:01:08 PM »
WhiteWings  :thewife: :spank: :Shoot: meant with the greatest of  :HeartThrob:

:laughing7:  :laughing7:  :laughing7:  :laughing7:  :laughing7:  :laughing7:  :laughing7:

Ordained

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 08:13:52 PM »
Wow, thanks DeeDee.

Novus-Ordo-Seclorum7

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 02:27:41 PM »
 :grin:
Hi.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 08:44:59 PM »
willieH: Hi DeeDee :hithere:

(thats my daughters nickname!)  :thumbsup:

Hi all newbies and browsers  :icon_flower:

Welcome to tentmaker!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very new here too but I am very excited about this wonderful glorius place. If you feel lost, or confused or you are depressed over something or other, the people here are amazing and friendly and ready to help you. Join and take your time to read through everything and do searches on topics that might be bugging you or that you are interested in. This website has been pure therapy for me. Even if you don't completely believe in Universal Salvation (that in the end God will save all men through the blood that Jesus Christ shed on the cross for us) give the website a chance. I am here for you all aswell since I know how hard life can be and i have faced many many challenges and battles.

Welcome and Give It All A Chance

Yours in Christ
Dee

Hope you register as a member and join our family here!  Thanks for all the nice comments about our site!

...willieH   :happygrin:

Offline leli

• Full
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 06:35:53 PM »
Thanks for your post Dee Dee.  When first heard of UR I was so bewildered that I thought of it as being Satanic;  he wants us to believe it so we can sin freely and become his, so I thought.  That was too much to grasp just by being told about it at that time.  Thank God I made a decision to investigate further and made a study of the word "all" through an electronic concordance.  That was it. 

"All" has to be taken in context and wherever it refers to the salvation of all the context shows that all means ALL.  "And they shall be all taught of God," John 6:45, was the first to strike me real hard, though there is so much more.  Whoever is in doubt should try it and make the UR "doctrine" his or her own.

Offline gkm

• Reg
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 07:18:52 PM »
Thanks for your post Dee Dee.  When first heard of UR I was so bewildered that I thought of it as being Satanic;  he wants us to believe it so we can sin freely and become his, so I thought.  That was too much to grasp just by being told about it at that time.  Thank God I made a decision to investigate further and made a study of the word "all" through an electronic concordance.  That was it. 

"All" has to be taken in context and wherever it refers to the salvation of all the context shows that all means ALL.  "And they shall be all taught of God," John 6:45, was the first to strike me real hard, though there is so much more.  Whoever is in doubt should try it and make the UR "doctrine" his or her own.

Hi Lili:

I was raised in Church, and have been active (at least one per week, usually 3 times), have studied the bible for many years, since a child, and until I came across this web site I never gave UR a second thought. I didn't even know it really existed. The verses used to prove its truth always struck me, but I had always in the past accepted the "standard" explanation of their meaning. Not only is your study of "all" good, but the fact that there are so many verses which teach UR, and also the FACT of the OMISSIONS of the major traditional teaching on EP in Scripture were not obvious to me. I KEEP changing my mind, as I learn new truth. I've gone through so many things, but as I progress I can see the real truth more clearly.

In Christ,

Gary McNees gkmcnees@gmail.com

"Error of Opinion may be tolerated where Reason is left free to combat it" Thomas Jefferson

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 07:56:47 PM »
You guys check out the 77 Ultimate Reconciliation verses on the Forum home page.   :thumbsup:

http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/rules_and_faq/77_ultimate_reconciliation_and_renewal_scriptures_9438.0.html
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline leli

• Full
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 10:25:44 PM »
Thanks for replying gkm, the more you learn the more there is to appreciate.  You'll know it's true when you know it for yourself not because someone said so.  Truth leaves no loopholes.

Offline ColleenMichelle

• Reg
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 07:20:12 AM »
Thank you Dee for the welcome!

Universal Reconciliation is a lost treasure.  The treasure map for me consisted of praying for the will of God for 15 years and not getting an answer to a significant prayer request that was according to my will and deceived understanding.  When I changed my perspective and prayed according to His Will that He would bring each member of my family to the place He wanted them to be spiritually, He answered immediately!  He baptized me with His Spirit and lead me into His Glorious Truth! I am so happy to be here! When you know the true character of God and hear His Voice there is no other option but to Believe that when He says He is not Willing that any should perish He means it!  Claim His Word! It is Finished!

Offline emilysmith

• Reg
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 11:15:35 AM »
thanks for saying advance wellcome

Offline Janice

• Reg
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 09:52:18 PM »
Thank you for your warm welcome!

I only just discovered "Tentmaker" through my husband.  We have both been long anchored in the Word of God, but we keep encountering teachings that hit amiss of what we see Him actually saying in the Bible and in our lives.  The views expressed here on "Tentmaker" hit home with us and resonates deeply in us.

When I was very young, God gifted me with the ability to write poetry.  He communes with me in a very special way when I am working on a poem.  I'm now finding that much of what I hear from Him I am also seeing here on "Tentmaker."  I am encouraged as I continue to read this site.  Many thanks!

In His love,

Janice   

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 11:15:00 PM »
 :thumbsup: Welcome Janice  :thumbsup:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 11:48:32 PM »
Janice, from one poet to another:  welcome!  :friendstu:
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Offline T-Bone

• Full
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 10:18:45 PM »
THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME, DEEDEE.

Offline T-Bone

• Full
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2013, 10:22:20 PM »
TO: WHITE WINGS

THERE'S AN OLD SAYING DOWN HERE IN TEXAS ABOUT BILLS; WE JUST SAY "PUT IT ON ICE AND LET THE SUN SETTLE IT". :dsunny: