Author Topic: Stopping By to Say Hello!  (Read 1062 times)

phoebe

Stopping By to Say Hello!
« on: January 05, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »
Hello everyone!  I haven't posted here for several months, so it's almost as if I'm a new member.

As trite as it might sound, I remember you all daily to the Lord, as my time of fellowship here last summer is dear in my heart.  I am in a season of quiet, not posting in any online forum.  I've read various posts here over the last several months, and I know that the Lord is working in your lives. I've also appreciated hearing from Holly once or twice -- thank you for your encouraging emails and PM's, Holly!  The spirit of the Lord is full upon you!       

I am fine physically and my daily life continues pretty much as it always has.  My husband and children are well, too, by God's infinite grace.  The work that I do these days is all in the spirit, and I'm sure that every one of you can appreciate how challenging that can be.  Even though I just don't have the energy to participate these days, please receive my good wishes, love and gratitude for all that you have shared and continue to share.  I'll continue to stop by and read a bit here and there, and though I say nothing, your words resonate and edify in wonderful ways!

:HeartThrob:
phoebe

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
Re: Stopping By to Say Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 08:59:28 PM »
Nice to hear from you, Phoebe!   :HeartThrob:  :HeartThrob:   :HeartThrob:
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 09:38:06 PM »
 :cloud9: Hi Phoebe.....come hang out with us again...... :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 09:18:06 PM »
Nice of you to drop by again.   :hihat:

Paul

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 01:15:38 PM »
lol :icon_flower:

Keep in touch Phoebe :icon_flower:

Blessings
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.