Author Topic: Hi all...  (Read 681 times)

Offline j.

• Full
Hi all...
« on: August 18, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »
Hi to all...

I am not new to Tentmaker forums per say, because I was a part of this discussion board many moons ago. I used to go rounds with Dustprophet, I remember when Seth was LoveMagnified, I remember many long and intense discussions with Craig/SOTW, and I remember the day WillieH joined.

I have spent the last six years doing "battle" on other Christian messageboards (one in particular with WillieH by my side, and many times leading the charge as he does so well), and I am tired. As Ecclesiasties tells us, there's a season for everything, and I need a respite with those who get the reality of ultimate reconciliation. So, I'm back.

I look forward to engaging in great discussion with you all.

J.

Online jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: Hi all...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 03:09:02 PM »
Hi to all...

I am not new to Tentmaker forums per say, because I was a part of this discussion board many moons ago. I used to go rounds with Dustprophet, I remember when Seth was LoveMagnified, I remember many long and intense discussions with Craig/SOTW, and I remember the day WillieH joined.

I have spent the last six years doing "battle" on other Christian messageboards (one in particular with WillieH by my side, and many times leading the charge as he does so well), and I am tired. As Ecclesiasties tells us, there's a season for everything, and I need a respite with those who get the reality of ultimate reconciliation. So, I'm back.

J.

Hi j.  During that time, through all that, Tent has become more of a haven, a place of support, where we try to be "agreeable" even when we disagree.  :)  Along with that, Gary has the desire that if newbies to UR, or even those just honestly seeking with an open mind come through, we can be of help to them in seeing the Victorious Gospel of Jesus Christ.  We do get some through now and then, but mostly when someone comes through they've already been reading on the site for awhile (and elsewhere) and have already come into a belief in UR through Jesus Christ.  So many just sort of say hello, post a little, and then don't really become an active part of the community.  Of course some do.

Anyway, come rest your weary soul for awhile.  :)
Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

Offline j.

• Full
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 03:32:51 PM »
Hi to all...

J.

Hi j.  During that time, through all that, Tent has become more of a haven, a place of support, where we try to be "agreeable" even when we disagree.  :)  Along with that, Gary has the desire that if newbies to UR, or even those just honestly seeking with an open mind come through, we can be of help to them in seeing the Victorious Gospel of Jesus Christ.  We do get some through now and then, but mostly when someone comes through they've already been reading on the site for awhile (and elsewhere) and have already come into a belief in UR through Jesus Christ.  So many just sort of say hello, post a little, and then don't really become an active part of the community.  Of course some do.

Anyway, come rest your weary soul for awhile.  :)

Looking forward to it, my friend. :)

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 04:16:45 PM »
Hi and welcome j. !

1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 09:14:56 PM »
Welcome (back!)
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.