Author Topic: Merry Christmas Guys . . .  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Nathan

• Gold
Merry Christmas Guys . . .
« on: December 23, 2008, 11:05:30 PM »
Well it's that time.  Today is my last day here at work.  You can now post freely without me interrupting you . . .

I come back to work Jan. 3rd . .which is a Saturday . .starting the year off next year with overtime.  I hope to peek in on you guys from time to time over my vacation . .we're staying around home for the most part.  Only traveling we do is going to be local.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I can't tell you how much of a joy and honor it's been to grow with you guys over these last couple months since I first joined on with tent.  I pray I have not gotten under too many people's skin. 

But it really has been such a great learning experience for me and I really do enjoy ALL the conversing . .be it in or out of agreement . . .it feels like regardless of our personal opinions on matters, we are still seeing each other as a part of the body of Christ.  And in that, I thank you for putting up with me and my obnoxious humor.

Kim, I still look forward to some great conversations with you . . .wish I was around a year ago when you cut loose in the revelating. 

Taf, man, the heart is so deep for you . . .I seriously have no words to say.  You are my Christmas present this year.  You are a great treasure, truly sent by God.  If ever I had a soul-brother, you'd be it. . .I sure hope you ain't ugly though . . .I may have to pray for adoption.

Blessings to all of you .  .Molly . .go easy on em' 

Have a great Christmas, no matter what dimension you're in!!

Paul Hazelwood

Re: Merry Christmas Guys . . .
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 11:15:54 PM »
Merry Christmas Nathan

Offline rosered

• Silver
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 11:38:02 PM »

oh, are ya leaving bro ?   for  2 weeks ?
  dont you have a computer at Home?     I have dial up its just about  next to no computer ,,,hee hee 
  Enjoy  yourself Nate    , with family and friends all the blessing  of God to you and yours  , I for one am glad to have met you bro ,  and as for TAFF me old matey ! I hear ya bro ! love him and his wonderful family to bits!  :HeartThrob:
 will  be missin you , please do come  check in  soon , ya sista rose

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 11:47:47 PM »
Merry Christmas, Nathan!!

I'll go easy on them.  I've given them an extension until New Year's day to learn Hebrew and Greek.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 12:29:11 AM »
Hey Bud
 :icon_flower:

Try and keep up on the board as Much as time and circumstance are available .... :bgdance:

Got to laugh some..seemd we got off on the Wrong foot to begin with ..remember, he ha, PASTORS make me see RED..toooooooooooooo many bad experiences im afraid. :mblush:

Been my Pleasure to meet you along this Highway bud, Chick magnet or Not. :happygrin:

Yes, tis easier to get along with those we see more akin to what we understand, BUT irrespective ,I only SEE us ALL one In HIM .

Never been one for Cliques , JUST ONENESS, be it that we are different.

Have a GREAT Festive season Bro with ya loved ones, sure look forward to sharing more with you come the New Year.
Much Love to you and Yours bro :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:
Taffyman, Gramster  et all

Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 12:31:07 AM »

I'll go easy on them.  I've given them an extension until New Year's day to learn Hebrew and Greek.
Yikes Molly, can ya at least give me another 30 Yrs to get used to English..pretty Please :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

martincisneros

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 03:41:20 AM »
Hi Nathan,

Merry Christmas back to you too!  I've been in Portland, Oregon for a few days and should be back to Fort Worth, Texas on December 26th.  I'll be sooo glad to be back to the land of warm weather rather than being on this other planet that's perfectly charming in the rainy spring/ rainy summer/ rainy fall, but not in the cold weather.

Save me some oatmeal, Sir QuakeAlot. :icon_jokercolor:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 04:04:23 AM »

Yikes Molly, can ya at least give me another 30 Yrs to get used to English..pretty Please :icon_flower:

Denied.

G720
ἀρνέομαι
arneomai
ar-neh'-om-ahee
Perhaps from G1 (as a negative particle) and the middle of G4483; to contradict, that is, disavow, reject, abnegate: - deny, refuse.

:winkgrin: