Author Topic: just what I was looking for  (Read 936 times)

gracegirl

just what I was looking for
« on: May 31, 2009, 11:14:30 AM »
I am new to this site but have visited a few times in the past.  I finally realized that God wanted me to find others who believe in universal redemption to encourage me and to spread His love to the world.  I was raised in the traditional evangelical church and my father is a minister.  He loves God but is convinced of eternal judgement.  I have been tormented by the teaching my entire life and finally have found God's true identity to be that of love and grace not anger and apathy.  It is refreshing.  I need christian friends who understand God's love.  I often feel very alone in my faith.  Thanks -- Deborah (aka gracegirl).

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
Re: just what I was looking for
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 01:03:01 PM »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 05:26:46 PM »
 :cloud9: Welcome to those like minded brethren you need!  :HeartThrob: Great gif, too, WW.... :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Livelystone

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »
You did not learn of reconciliation for all because some "man" wanted you to but like when Peter who recognized Jesus as the Christ and the Son of the Living God you have been led through the Holy Spirit to come to that knowledge because you are chosen and very special to Him

Blessings and welcome

Doug

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 11:17:44 PM »
You did not learn of reconciliation for all because some "man" wanted you to but like when Peter who recognized Jesus as the Christ and the Son of the Living God you have been led through the Holy Spirit to come to that knowledge because you are chosen and very special to Him

Blessings and welcome

Doug

Well said me dear brother, Doug!   :friendstu:

And Like ...WW said --> 

:welcome: Grace Girl!  Hope you share and learn much here @ TM...

...willieH  :cloud9: