Author Topic: Introducing Myself : )  (Read 816 times)

Esoterica

Introducing Myself : )
« on: June 21, 2009, 03:01:51 AM »
 Hello Everyone,

I'm Esoterica (not my real name) and I live in the beautiful Southwest US, New Mexico. I moved here about 2 years ago from Miami, and I just love it here. The cost of living is excellent and I just love the environment. I am married, no human kids, 1 Chihuahua-Mini Pinscher, and 2 cats, and 1 Cuban but I'm married to him : ).

I've known about this site for sometime and have read much on it.  I have been an exclusive Universalist for sometime as that is the only concept of God that makes any sense to me. I consider myself a New Thought Christian w/ a tad of traditionalism (not fundamentalism) mixed in : ).

I work at home in the medical transcription education industry and in my freee time I love to read, go for rides in the country, and learn new things.

I'm happy to be a part of your wonderful group here.

Sincerely,

Esoterica

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: Introducing Myself : )
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 03:14:05 AM »
 :cloud9: Welcome to the Tent!  :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 07:44:03 AM »
When going for a ride in the country don't forget to visit the :cool: tent for some shade  :cool:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 09:05:52 AM »
:welcome: Neighbor! 

I live in Arizona   :thumbsup:

Paul