But when you hear my full story about my eperiences w God, you'l come to an understanding that I hope you folks can help me with.
Don't fear to ask. Many on this forum walked you path. And all came to know it was a path of lies.... Just give it a little time. Don't run of when you hear new 'strange' things.
1. 1Ti_2:4 - God will have all to be saved - Can His will be thwarted?
2. 1Ti_2:4 - God desires all to come to the knowledge of truth - Will His desire come to pass?
3. 1Ti_2:6 - Salvation of all is testified in due time - Are we judging God before due time?
4. Joh_12:47 - Jesus came to save all - Will He succeed?
5. Eph_1:11 - God works all after the counsel of His will - Can your will overcome His?
6. Joh_4:42 - Jesus is Savior of the world - Can He be Savior of all without saving all?
7. 1Jo_4:14 - Jesus is Savior of the world - Why don't we believe it?
8. Joh_12:32 - Jesus will draw all mankind unto Himself - To roast or to love?
9. Col_1:16 - By Him all were created - Will He lose a part of His creation?
10. Rom_5:15-21 - In Adam all condemned, in Christ all live - The same all?
11. 1Co_15:22 - In Adam all die, in Christ all live - Again, the same all?
12. Eph_1:10 - All come into Him at the fulness of times - Are you getting tired of seeing the word, all?
13. Phi_2:9-11 - Every tongue shall confess Jesus is Lord - Will the Holy Spirit be given to everyone?
14. 1Co_12:3 - Cannot confess except by Holy Spirit - See what I mean?
15. Rom_11:26 - All Israel will be saved - But most Jews don't believe yet!
16. Act_3:20-21 - Restitution of all - How plain can you get?
17. Luk_2:10 - Jesus will be joy to all people - Is there joy is "hell"?
18. Heb_8:11-12 - All will know God - How long, O Lord?
19. Eph_2:7 - His grace shown in the ages to come - Have we judged Him before the time?
20. Tit_2:11 - Grace has appeared to all - Experientially or prophetically?
21. Rom_8:19-21 - Creation set at liberty - How much of creation?
22. Col_1:20 - All reconciled unto God - There's that word "all" again.
23. 1Co_4:5 - All will have praise of God - What for?
24. Jam_5:11 - End of the Lord is full of mercy - Is "hell" mercy?
25. Rev_15:4 - All nations worship when God's judgments are seen - Could His judgment be mercy?
26. Rom_11:32 - All subject to unbelief, mercy on all - All?
27. Rom_11:36 - All out of, through, and into Him - ALL into Him?
28. Eph_4:10 - Jesus will fill all things - Including "hell?"
29. Rev_5:13 - All creation seen praising God - Including Satan?
30. 1Co_15:28 - God will be all in all - What does that mean, preacher?
31. Rev_21:4-5 - No more tears, all things made new - ALL made new?
32. Joh_5:25 - All dead who hear will live - How many will hear?
33. Joh_5:28 - All in the grave will hear and come forth - How will the "righteous" judge, judge?
34. 1Co_3:15 - All saved, so as by fire - How can fire save you?
35. Mar_9:49 - Everyone shall be salted with fire - Including you?
36. Rom_11:15 - Reconciliation of the world - Will fire save the world instead of destroy it?
37. 2Co_5:15 - Jesus died for all - Did He die in vain?
38. Joh_8:29 - Jesus always does what pleases His Father - What pleases the Father? (1Ti_2:4)
39. Heb_1:2 - Jesus is Heir of all things - Does "things" include people?
40. Joh_17:2 - Jesus gives eternal life to all that His Father gave Him - How many did the Father give Him?
41. Joh_3:35 - The Father gave Him all things - (Repeated for emphasis) Study the word "things" in the Greek.
42. 1Ti_4:9-11 - Jesus is Savior of all! - Can't seem to get away from that word "all."
43. Heb_7:25 - Jesus is able to save to the uttermost - How far is "uttermost?"
44. 1Co_15:26 - Last enemy, death, will be destroyed - Including "lake of fire" which is "second death?"
45. Isa_46:10 - God will do all His pleasure - Does Old Testament agree with the New?
46. Gen_18:18 - All families of the earth will be blessed - Here comes that word "all" again.
47. Dan_4:35 - God's will done in heaven and earth - What can defeat His will?
48. Psa_66:3-4 - Enemies will submit to God - Can any stay rebellious in "hell?"
49. Psa_90:3 - God turns man to destruction, then says return - How can one return from "destruction?"
50. Isa_25:7 - Will destroy veil spread over all nations - All nations?
51. Deu_32:39 - He kills and makes alive - Kills to bring life?
52. Psa_33:15 - God fashions all hearts - "All" hearts, including men like "Hitler?"
53. Pro_16:9 - Man devises, God directs his steps - What about "free will?"
54. Pro_19:21 - Man devises, but God's counsel stands - So much for "free will".
55. Lam_3:31-32 - God will not cast off forever - Why does He cast off in the first place? (1 Cor. 11)
56. Isa_2:2 - All nations shall flow to the Lord's house - ALL nations?
57. Psa_86:9 - All nations will worship Him - ALL nations!
58. Isa_45:23 - All descendants of Israel justified - Including the wicked ones?
59. Psa_138:4 - All kings will praise God - Are you catching on?
60. Psa_65:2-4 - All flesh will come to God - That sounds wondrous.
61. Psa_72:18 - God only does wondrous things - I wish we would believe that.
62. Isa_19:21-23 - Egypt & Assyria will be restored - Really?
63. Eze_16:55 - Sodom will be restored to former estate - Sounds impossible.
64. Jer_32:17 - Nothing is too difficult for Him - Nothing? No, nothing!
65. Psa_22:27 - All ends of the earth will turn to Him - For what purpose?
66. Psa_22:27 - All families will worship before Him - Praise His name!
67. Psa_145:9 - He is good to all - Including your worst enemies.
68. Psa_145:9 - His mercies are over all his works - Let's start believing that.
69. Psa_145:14 - He raises all who fall - Who hasn't fallen in sin?
70. Psa_145:10 - All His works will praise Him - For "eternal torment?"
71. Isa_25:6 - Lord makes a feast for all people - And you are invited.
72. Jer_32:35 - Never entered His mind to torture his children with fire. This came from the carnal mind.
73. Joh_6:44 - No one can come to Him unless He draws them. You can't "chose" to follow Him.
74. Joh_12:32 - I will draw all mankind unto Myself - Amen!!!
75. Psa_135:6 - God does what pleases Him - If it pleases Him to save all that He might be in all, are you upset?