Author Topic: I'm in search for the Creator  (Read 697 times)

GodIsLove

I'm in search for the Creator
« on: December 03, 2012, 07:21:22 AM »
Yup that's basically it. Just looking around this forum, and I see a lot of interesting topics I would enjoy chiming in on, although it seems my profile is limited from replying to certain threads.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: I'm in search for the Creator
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 07:26:55 AM »
Hi.  Welcome here.  Some threads are based on post count.  Post a bit and see how it goes, and if something's not opening up to you that you really want to know more about or post in, let me know and we can see about it.  Thanks, and again, welcome.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 03:57:06 PM »
Seek, and you SHALL find - that's God's promise to us all.  Welcome!
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 04:02:47 PM »
Welcome,
You are welcome to  :2c: on any subject. By your profile name, it would be hard to go wrong saying what we say in love so if that's kept in mind, feel free. Don't worry, we'll stop you if you go outside the guidelines. :laugh: :dsunny: :Peace2:
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

GodIsLove

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 06:53:39 AM »
Thank you all.

GodIsLove

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 09:50:32 PM »
What's the limit count on replying back to other threads? Seems when I make a thread other than this one I can't reply back to them.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 09:58:39 PM »
Hmm... I'm a moderator and never heard there was a limit to how much we could reply. Let me check for you.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 10:07:48 PM »
I didn't see anything in GIL's profile that was a "ded" giveaway  :laugh: on why that might be happening, but I did make one change that might help.  Let us know.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 10:37:18 PM »
GIL, it would be really helpful as we search this out, to know exactly which threads you've tried to respond to and couldn't...(in which Board, i.e., Bible Verses Used to Assert Not All Will be Saved,  Discussions on Universal Salvation,  Christian Life, Lounge, etc.)..thanks.  Ded has brought it to the the mods and we're talking about it and trying to figure it out.  Thanks.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 02:14:18 AM »
I think we've got it.  Plz let us know.  thanks.

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 02:20:18 AM »
Seek, and you SHALL find - that's God's promise to us all.  Welcome!

Amen!  :HeartThrob:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.