Author Topic: I'm Here  (Read 855 times)

Ordained

I'm Here
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:03:56 PM »
Hello all.  I am so excited to be here.  Looking forward to fellowshipping and learning more about Universal Reconciliation. I've come to know this wonderful truth through revelation of the Holy Spirit. The Lord was revealing this truth to me a couple of years ago but I didn't have any biblical teachings to show the evidence.  A friend I knew years ago introduced me to L. Ray Smith, Gary Amirault, David and Zoe Sulem, and Bob Evely's teaching which  has all played a wonderful part along with others who teach God's Plan to Save All on Youtube, etc.  I left the church who teaches contrary to the Sovereignty of God, and now I don't have a place to fellowship with like minded believers.  I only personally know one person who is in the same situation I am in.  It is very important to us that we continue to pray for one another until He sends us.

God bless and I am looking forward to this fellowship.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
Re: I'm Here
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 08:15:45 PM »
 :Peace:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 09:06:20 PM »
God bless you.  You are welcome here, friend.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 09:33:28 PM »
 :welcome: :newb: :Urock:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 01:54:27 AM »
Hello welcome to our humble abode   :icon_king: (thinktank) :icon_queen: (cardinal)   :icon_jokercolor: (whitewings)

You have been "ordained" err I mean blessed.   :happy3:

Novus-Ordo-Seclorum7

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 02:24:08 PM »
 :icon_flower:
welcome friend

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 06:05:22 PM »
Hello welcome to our humble abode   :icon_king: (thinktank)

:icon_king: KJVRev 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

PS  :welcome: :newb:

1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 07:18:53 PM »
Hello welcome to our humble abode   :icon_king: (thinktank)

:icon_king: KJVRev 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

PS  :welcome: :newb:

Rev 4 :10
The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat upon the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

I guess I'm wearing my hat a little early, I'm practicing for the big day!

Here's a spare hat for you too  :icon_king: (whitewings) , hey it suits you!

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 07:24:25 PM »
Nah, no jewelry for me.
I don't have teh vanity I'm one of the ones casting crowns

I stick to  :icon_jokercolor: be cause a day not laughed is a day not lived.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 07:17:53 PM »
Nah, no jewelry for me.
I don't have teh vanity I'm one of the ones casting crowns

I stick to  :icon_jokercolor: be cause a day not laughed is a day not lived.

I thought you had a sense of humor that's why I choose the joker outfit for you.

I was a bit concerned that you took a bit long to reply, but then I heard you went to  :soccer: :first:
But then you came back and missed the FINAL, WHat were you thinking :mshock: