Author Topic: Hi to all!  (Read 1599 times)

arcticmonster2003

Hi to all!
« on: August 27, 2007, 02:22:33 PM »
I've actually been posting here awhile and somehow it must have slipped by that I have not introduced myself. Anyway, I came upon the tentmaker sight while googling, if I remember correctly "personal testimonies of the holy spirit". I am Christian, believe in God and our salvation thru Jesus and try everyday to live in faith. I do believe that God will in the end save all mankind. However I also know that we are being disciplined, and I'm not sure exactly when this ends.

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
Re: Hi to all!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 03:03:52 PM »
Hi ATM

Tell us where your name originates from, curious

Blessings
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

arcticmonster2003

Re: Hi to all!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 03:22:09 PM »
Well I actually came up with this user name back in 2003 (go figure!). I played alot of yahoo online pool and wanted a username that sounded a little intimidating for the pool matches. Also I live in Alaska. I have kept this username since it is also my e-mail
arcticmonster2003@yahoo.com and it is easy for me to remember and I have so many different logins online that if I came up with a new one for every shopping website, forum and such I would need to carry around a book to remember them all!  :bigGrin: