Author Topic: Hi I am Lydia (New to this forum)  (Read 673 times)

Lydiah

Hi I am Lydia (New to this forum)
« on: November 08, 2009, 06:41:58 PM »
Hello - I am not at all sure I am posting correctly.  I was raised Jehovah's Witness but found Jesus to be more than they told me.  I left them and was given the gift of the Spirit.  I hope I can talk with you all.  I attend a very loving "Church" now yet run into teachings naturally - that make me hurt - Like Hell and Hellfire.  My Bible is from a Hebrew Translator and therefore I already knew that "Hell" was an error (even Witnesses know this).  That is how I found your site - searching for some writings on the subject to clarify the matter.  I am attending Bible College (just started) and know that I will be called to receive this training.  So I went out to read up on the topic and solidify my faith in the truth first.  I want to ask a few questions regarding Universalism.  I do not currently hold to this belief but want to know about it.  Thank you all for your love and the right to ask sincere questions and comment as well.  Lydia

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
Re: Hi I am Lydia (New to this forum)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 06:50:05 PM »
Hi Lydia,

I hope you find what you are looking for.
From your intro I understand you already found the many books on the main site dealing with UR so that saves me a copy and paste  :laughing7:

:welcome:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »
Hi and Welcome to Tent  Lydia :icon_flower:

:icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 06:56:11 PM »

Welcome Sis  Lydia !
 looking forward to your  thoughts and sharing them with us .

Lovely name btw. :HeartThrob:  rose

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 08:31:59 PM »
 :cloud9: Welcome.........enjoy your stay here......... :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor