Author Topic: Hi everyone one and all  (Read 1562 times)

SQ

Hi everyone one and all
« on: December 04, 2008, 05:54:27 AM »
Hi everyone, I just found this board by accident and glad I did.
I have been a Christian Universalist for a few years, actually I can't remember when I became to believe all would be saved, but it was and is good news.
There is so much to learn about our great God, and it is all good.
I have been a member of a few other boards but only active on one other board, which is a universalist board but I think this one will be easier to post in.
I am from TN. live with my husband that thinks I am hellbound because I believe God will save all. :laughing7:
 It is not easy being a Universalist because most don't believe scriptures all will be saved.
They really hate hearing that. :dontknow:
Well anyway I don't have a church anymore so..... enough about me it is time to get with the program and learn and read. :icon_queen:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: Hi everyone one and all
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 06:26:51 AM »
Good fellowship here if you can stay out of the family arguments  :laughing7:.  Yep, just like your husband says, "believe in hell and thou shalt be saved" :eyebrow:.  Welcome!  Glad you're here.  God's blessing, James.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

SQ

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 06:36:53 AM »
 Thank you!
Yep I just let hubbie say anything he wants smile and walk on, he won't get no argument from me.
I am happy to be here. :cloud9:

Offline fullarmor2

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 10:20:58 AM »
   Welcome!   
For all those who live in the shadow of death,  a glorious light has dawned!  And for all those who stumble in the darkness,   behold,   your light has come!!

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 03:32:57 PM »
Welcome SQ

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 03:51:09 PM »
  :thumbsup: SQ  :thumbsup:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Texas Son

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 04:04:51 PM »
Welcome SQ! I don't feel like the newbie anymore!  :bgdance:

Ask your husband which "hell" you will be going to -- sheol, hades, gehenna, tartarus or the Lake of Fire?  :laughing7:

SQ

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 02:01:39 AM »
Thanks again everyone for the welcome, Texas Son the only hell he knows is the one that burns continuously and never goes out and if I am unfortunate enough to not come to my senses then I will deserve all the heat I get.  :laughing7:
I am so glad God is kind and loving, this would not enter  God of loves mind.
When I was in the church and this hell was preached/shouted I knew the God I knew would not do such a thing.

alihaymeg

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 02:23:00 AM »
SQ,

This is a great board for fellowshipping and learning from one another. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.
Welcome!

Offline rosered

• Silver
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 04:46:20 AM »

Hi SQ,
 great to have you on board  :HeartThrob: :flowerred: :welcome:

martincisneros

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 05:09:04 AM »
Good fellowship here if you can stay out of the family arguments  :laughing7:.
What do you mean?  There haven't been any fights here!  That's that other board that has the :hihat: Hatfields :Shoot: and :hihat: McCoys :Shoot:. :swordfight: :spank: :thewife: :robinhood:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 09:31:54 AM »
Oh, yeah, you're right...   :bgdance:.      My bad...we've got this going on   :LoveH1:    :Peck:       and it's n-i-i-i-i-i-ice :sohappy:.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:49:56 AM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

HappyBoy!

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 07:25:22 PM »
 :welcome:

Glad you're here!  I'm still working with my wife on this subject.  She doesn't think I'm off to hell for not believing what she does about it, but she's keeping a close eye on me just the same  :grin:

alihaymeg

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 04:17:20 AM »
Behind every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes! :laughing7:

Texas Son

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 05:57:22 AM »
Behind every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes! :laughing7:

So that's what she's doing behind my back!!  :mshock: