Author Topic: Hi everyone.  (Read 1229 times)

marcstalkspot

Hi everyone.
« on: July 11, 2010, 02:38:12 AM »
Ive been here before as friendofmankind and jesushandsarekindhands.

I needed a break, had a rough time, which im not going to whine about anymore.  Had a bit of a 'Job' year with 2 pals dying, hospital visits blah blah blah.

You guys were really good to me and patient with me, and im really thankful.

I probably wont post much on the boards these days unless i actually have something interesting to say lol!

I just wanted to let people know who I was incase they wanted to avoid me.  LOL! 

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: Hi everyone.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 02:51:23 AM »
 :cloud9: Hi, welcome back  :girlheart:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

marcstalkspot

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 02:52:18 AM »
Hi Card. 

Missed you a lot btw.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 02:53:30 AM »
Marc!

Welcome back!

marcstalkspot

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 02:56:31 AM »
Aww hi Beloved!   :hithere:

What a bad year it's been for me!  But, maybe just maybe I'm a more patient, humble, thankful and better man for it and more deserving of you all.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 02:56:45 AM »
Ive been here before as friendofmankind and jesushandsarekindhands.

I needed a break, had a rough time, which im not going to whine about anymore.  Had a bit of a 'Job' year with 2 pals dying, hospital visits blah blah blah.

You guys were really good to me and patient with me, and im really thankful.

I probably wont post much on the boards these days unless i actually have something interesting to say lol!

I just wanted to let people know who I was incase they wanted to avoid me.  LOL! 

wELcoMe back dear brother...  :HeartThrob:

...willieH  :winkgrin:

marcstalkspot

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 02:58:38 AM »
Wow, your all still here!  Great seeing you again WillieH....

I must be the only Christian who trys...quits....trys....quits lol.

Well, i keep coming back, so I duno...God must be doing something with me.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 03:00:31 AM »
Marc, do me a favor, please!

Listen to this song when you have some quiet time. It's 20 minutes long. Turn it up!

From me to you with love:    www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1lTJUFHiOE&feature=related

ódave

marcstalkspot

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 03:04:31 AM »
Marc, do me a favor, please!

Listen to this song when you have some quiet time. It's 20 minutes long. Turn it up!

From me to you with love:    www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1lTJUFHiOE&feature=related

ódave

It's playing now!  Thank you!!!!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 08:38:14 AM »
 :cloud9: Marc, I don't know anyone it HASN'T been a bad year for, one way or another, and that's the truth. It's not just you, believe me. Everything that can be, is being shaken, and it's NOT fun.  :mshock:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

marcstalkspot

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 02:56:02 PM »
:cloud9: Marc, I don't know anyone it HASN'T been a bad year for, one way or another, and that's the truth. It's not just you, believe me. Everything that can be, is being shaken, and it's NOT fun.  :mshock:

That seems really true this year.
Hang in their Card! 

I was rushed to hospital a few weeks ago with pains in my chest, i thought id met my end!  Turns out i ripped a muscle in my chest rib area....It really has been a bad year!  I just want peace!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 08:50:39 PM »
 :cloud9: I'm sure that didn't feel good......Me too  :surrender:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 09:17:32 PM »

I was rushed to hospital a few weeks ago with pains in my chest, i thought id met my end!  Turns out i ripped a muscle in my chest rib area....It really has been a bad year!  I just want peace!

I know how you feel , my girlfriend is allways lecturing me about my ripped muscles.

marcstalkspot

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 09:26:39 PM »
:cloud9: I'm sure that didn't feel good......Me too  :surrender:

No...But it felt really go being able to walk out that hospital.

marcstalkspot

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2010, 09:27:18 PM »

I know how you feel , my girlfriend is allways lecturing me about my ripped muscles.

HAHA! :laughing7: