Author Topic: Hi Everybody!  (Read 1491 times)

dilyn61

Hi Everybody!
« on: April 30, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »
I'm new to this site and learning a lot. I'm kind of dense when it comes to message boards, so hope I am entering this in at the right place. I've been studying for a couple of years on my own about Universal Reconciliation, and have learned so much and been completely overwhelmed at times. But it really seems to ring true to me, even though there are some differences even amongst the different sites promoting this gospel. But I seek to be led of the Lord and pray that He open my eyes, ears, and my heart to know Him even more than before.

Dilyn61

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: Hi Everybody!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 04:48:36 PM »
Hi Dilyn :icon_flower:

Nice to meet ya :happy3:

Blessings
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

shibboleth

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 04:54:11 PM »
Glad to have you here, Dilyn. You will find we have many different beliefs about many topics, but we all, with a few exceptions, believe in God's overwhelming love for all men and women. Hope you enjoy it here. :bgdance:

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 07:29:16 PM »
Hi Dylin

:welcome: to TM

Blessings
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

jabcat

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 09:13:37 PM »
  Quote: "But I seek to be led of the Lord and pray that He open my eyes, ears, and my heart to know Him even more than before.

The written Word, revealed by the Spirit, seasoned with prayer, following the Son..."Seek and you shall find".  God will lead you.  Welcome here.  God's blessing, James.

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 05:37:57 PM »
Hi Dilyn,

:welcome: to the Tent!

Paul