Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 1683 times)

FullyLoaded~WOL

Hi all
« on: November 29, 2007, 05:22:43 AM »
I'm looking fwd. to posting on Tentmaker.

A couple years ago in a vision I saw the sons of God with a "laser" looking beam  coming from their fingertips and I was fascinated that this laser light hit the direct point of destination.

Last week I was praying because I felt discouraged and basically invaluable for His use. He spoke softly to me and said, "You are Fully Loaded...."! I was so humbled and thankful for His words. He then reminded me of the above vision and I then heard, "....A Fully Loaded Weapon Of Love"! I rejoiced, and thought, WOW, we are a weapon of HIS Love to His creation, but not to be discouraged because HE FILLS us with His Light/Love (the ammunition in the Spirit) needed and enables us to BE who we are in HIM! THAT is the Power! THAT is what affects and transforms! His LOVE through the manifested sons.

Meaning of manifest(ed): Clear, Plain, Obvious, Evident. What is clear can be seen readily; what is obvious lies directly in our way, and necessarily arrests our attention; what is evident is seen so clearly as to remove doubt; what is manifest is very distinctly evident.

So clear, so shining, and so evident, That it will glimmer through a blind man's eye. --Shakspere

FullyLoaded~WOL   ....weapon of (His )love  :HeartThrob:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 05:40:54 AM »
 :cloud9: Loved that! Welcome to Tentmaker...... :thumbsup: :HeartThrob: :welcome: :newb: :grouppray: :banana: :trampoline:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline dboutwell

• Snr
    • Scared Of Hell,com
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 07:41:37 AM »
Welcome, Fully Loaded  :grin:

Debbie
Blessings :)

Debbie

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 09:50:40 AM »
Hi FullyLoaded

:welcome: to Tentmaker

Blessings
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 01:53:56 PM »
Hello, LOVE!   :HeartThrob:
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 01:58:27 PM »
Hi and Welcome F.L

Good to see the Other half of the family here :icon_flower:

Blessings
Taffy
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Redlettervoice

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 02:03:43 PM »

Has HOPE been hiding YOU out? Or did I misunderstand Taffy there?

Anyway, welcome.........fullyloaded, what a name! ha

FullyLoaded~WOL

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 03:31:33 PM »

Has HOPE been hiding YOU out? Or did I misunderstand Taffy there?

Anyway, welcome.........fullyloaded, what a name! ha

HI RLV 
Well, actually, I haven't met HOPE or Taffy yet. After I posted to the Welcome Board, my husband said I could go back on and choose to be notified when people respond to my post. My computer is acting up and so I used his computer (he's always logged in). I suppose the moderator saw his username(norep) and thought, "Oh, Doug's wife is joining us!" SO,,,,that's probably what happened.

Blessings,
Diana.....FullyLoaded~ WOL

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 03:48:50 PM »
Hi  WOL :hihat:

Welcome to the Tent!