Author Topic: Hello from Eric Stetson  (Read 2080 times)

EricStetson

Hello from Eric Stetson
« on: May 06, 2008, 01:17:45 AM »
Dear All,

My name is Eric Stetson and I'm from northern Virginia.  I am the Executive Director of the Christian Universalist Association (http://www.christianuniversalist.org).  I am also the author of a new book, Christian Universalism: God's Good News For All People, which is available at Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Christian-Universalism-Gods-Good-People/dp/0967063183

Tentmaker is of course one of the best websites about Christian Universalism, and it was the first one I found when I was learning about these beliefs several years ago.  It's good to see that you have a lot of new people on this forum.  May the Holy Spirit guide the discussions here in a spirit of learning and growth.

Divine blessings,
Eric

jabcat

Re: Hello from Eric Stetson
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 01:40:49 AM »
It's good to see you here Eric.  I've spent time on your site, welcome!!  God's blessing, James.

martincisneros

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 04:19:13 AM »
Hi Eric,

Glad to see you're back.  You were here before, weren't you?  We had a few months where the boards got a little choppy with some technical bugs and other issues that started coming up at the close of last summer.  I hope you're able to drop by often!

Martin

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 05:29:25 PM »
Hi Eric,

:welcome: to the Tent!

Paul

EricStetson

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 07:39:28 PM »
James, Martin, and Paul, thank you for your warm welcome!

Martin, yes I spent some time on the Tentmaker Forum in the past, under a different username.  I think all my old posts got deleted when they were going through technical problems and had to re-start the forum from scratch.

God bless,
Eric

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 07:07:55 PM »
Hi Eric

:welcome: back

Congratulations with the new book, hope it is successful.

Blessings
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

blackwings

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 06:39:36 AM »
hi eric, i joined your email list on CUA, look forward to interacting more with you