Author Topic: Hello from Michael!  (Read 1481 times)

Yeshua-Song

Hello from Michael!
« on: December 04, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »
I am new to this forum. I discovered you all in a totally God way.

I sent out a message about how much I am enjoying the commentaries of William Barclay on the New Testament writings.

One Baptist minister wrote back to tell me that Barclay is a heretic because he believed in Universal Salvation. As proof of this, he sent me an article from your website! And when I looked around I found much edifying material! Praise God!

I am a Jewish convert to Christianity.

I used to attend a church in the Denver area whose pastor, Peter Hiett, was disfellowshipped from the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, for teaching something close to Universal Salvation. He gives wonderful sermons which can be accessed online here: http://www.thesanctuarydowntown.org/sermons/

This is my blog: www.Yeshua-Song.blogspot.com containing Messianic art I have designed. It also has an amazing Hebraic song based on Jesus' Hebrew name, Yeshua.

You are welcome to write to me anytime.

Shalom waSalaam!

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: Hello from Michael!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 11:01:32 PM »
Great testimony, and a witness to God's promises of restoration of all.

So glad you're here.  Welcome!

James.

Yeshua-Song

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 11:09:31 PM »
i would like to post an email i sent to our methodist church about tithing. where is the appropriate place to post?

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 11:14:58 PM »
Hi Yeshua-Song,

Welcome.
Funny that the 'enemy' sent you to this forum.

About posting the e-mail.
It depents a bit on the content.
Try to find the appropiate section.
If there is no section where it 'fits' just post it in the "Members Lounge"

:welcome:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 11:16:59 PM »
P.S.

Your avatar picture is much to big.
That's why it doesn't display.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Yeshua-Song

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 11:20:02 PM »
I have a brother in Dallas who is suffering from chronic back pain following an auto accident. He also may be addicted to pain medications.

He does not yet know the LORD.

His name is Daniel.

I am believing for a miraculous touch of God in his life that will open the eyes of all our Jewish family members who are walking in spiritual darkness. AMEN!   :HeartThrob:

Bless you all!

Yeshua-Song

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 11:22:26 PM »
how do you post in any section like prayers?

what is the poll thing about at the top of the post form?

natcat86

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 11:27:59 PM »
Shalom!

Its great to see you here in the tent. I have recently been looking into the hebraic roots of christianity and have found a wealth of blessings in it. I have been particularly touched by the story of Avram Yahoshua http://www.seedofabraham.net/mystory.html

I'm quite new to this forum myself and have been really supported through all of my questions about UR (Universal Recconcilliation) So i'm sure you will be blessed here!

Natalie
 :girlheart:

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 11:30:21 PM »
Posting works the same in every section.
You posted and replied in this thread. Basicly that's enough to start posting in any section.

Use the Quote button if if want to quote a piece of the post you are replying to.
The edit button if you want to change your post.

Poll is something that is rarely used.
You can ask a question with 2-10 answers.
Then people can vote for an answer.

Example:
Question: A whale is a:
a] Fish
b] Bird
c] Mamal
d] Reptile

Doug

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 11:38:28 PM »

I used to attend a church in the Denver area whose pastor, Peter Hiett, was disfellowshipped from the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, for teaching something close to Universal Salvation. He gives wonderful sermons which can be accessed online here: http://www.thesanctuarydowntown.org/sermons/

Welcome, and thanks for the link. I found what seems to be a real gem:

All Things New by Peter Hiett   (694kb PDF)
http://tinyurl.com/yh7w4mf

Doug

Yeshua-Song

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 11:42:45 PM »
yes this is Peter's paper that he used to defend himself from the EPC inquisition.

he does a really neat thing by ending every sermon at the LORD"s table. he manages to tie in each sermon to the idea of taking communion. very powerful! (they have communion on whole loaves of bread and wine or grape juice every week.)

please email him if you want to encourage him. he told me the inquistion was the most trying time of his life.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 12:23:27 AM »
 :cloud9: Shabbat Shalom! Wonderful to have you here......Blessings.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 12:32:59 AM »
Hi, I really enjoyed your song.  Here's another one I like.

Yesu, Joy of Man's Desiring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUwCePIjGe8

:welcome:

Yeshua-Song

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 12:44:24 AM »
thanks for reading.

in Hebrew song (Shir) means lyrics while Zemer or Niggun mean melody or tune.

what i did is to present a Messianic poem that retells every critical point of Jesus' life. it can be sung to any kind of tune you like, whether it be classical or pop or church music or praise and worship from hillsong...  :HeartThrob: