Author Topic: Hello and Thank You  (Read 3378 times)

jbsvette

Hello and Thank You
« on: August 09, 2007, 05:08:47 PM »
First of all, I wanted to say hello .. I've not been here for about a year.. After coming to the realization about Universal Salvation, I decided to venture off to biblemaster.com to share my views. Needless to say, I was not greeted with warmth and encouragment. In fact, I have been labeled a heretic for 1 year on biblemaster by most (not all) members.

A word about biblemaster... I do appreciate the moderators there for allowing us to post views that do not conform to mainstream Orthodoxy Christianity.. Such subjects as the non-belief in eternal hell and the trinity are banned from most christian forums. I have been censcored by 2 other forums.. Biblemaster is an excellent place to share your views and test your faith. It is NOT a place for the faint of heart as some of you have recently experienced.

I would like to end by saying thank you to the ones that have courageously shared their positions on biblemaster.com in the midst of being called a heretic. It is a blessing to know that there are others that God is calling to reveal the truth about UR..

I look forward to meeting you all.. BTW, if you ever visit biblemaster.com I have the same screen name.. jbsvette.. Say Hi.!!!  :thumbsup:

lovetruth

Re: Hello and Thank You
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 05:16:50 PM »
welcome back, jbsvette  :angel5:

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 05:21:37 PM »
Hey jbsvette

My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 09:54:38 PM »
Hi!  I'm a newbie so I haven't met ya!
Well, I guess now I have....   :happy3:
Welcome back!

Hopeful
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

Dean

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 10:20:59 PM »
Welcome jbsvette,

I was bandit [our dog] at Biblemaster...mooch [our cat] here at TM and now I'm Dean. That is who, I have been for about as long as I can remember.

Giz and I are good friends and I occasionally take a peek at the BM forum. I had been there for over a year when you first arrived and decided to give it a break for a while. For me...that was a harsh place.

Dean

jbsvette

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 11:34:48 PM »
Thanks for everyone's welcomes...

Dean, I think I remember you as mooch but haven't seen you for a while on BM.. As for Gizmo, he's a good guy and I enjoy his posts very much.. Usually they are accurate and to the point.

Everyone have a great night..

PS.. Yes .. biblemaster can be very harsh at times. Not a place if you are easily offended..  :mshock:

Redkora

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 06:10:51 AM »
Welcome!  :bigGrin: I'll keep it in mind about Biblemaster.

samsue1230

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 02:48:09 PM »
PS Hi there to [ Jbsvette] Jim, we looked and studied all that you posted on B.M and found it to be very close to what the bible is saying also. We also got some hot tongue and cold shoulder, "a real meal we are full now", but don't worry Jim, if Christ is for us who can be against us, love you Jim.  :thumbsup:  Sam n  Sue.

PS, Its good to see that you are here on Tentmaker also jim :hithere:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 06:23:48 PM »
 :cloud9: Hello and welcome......and I am SO GLAD God in His wisdom did not steer me anywhere I would have been banned when I first came online a few years back, after listening to all of you talk of such experiences......in His wisdom, me being new to the net, and knowing nothing and no one, I somehow found the Sigler site and board first.  :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 03:58:07 AM »
willieH: Hi brother, Jbsvette!  Welcome bro!  :welcome:

A quick word for REDKORA...

Welcome!  :bigGrin: I'll keep it in mind about Biblemaster.

Take it from me, Redkora, Biblemaster.com is NOT for the Christian, who is  FAINT of HEART...  :heat:

The salivating wolves of ET await the proponents of UR... so be prepared for an onslaught of misbehavior from ones which propose Chrisitianity (no moderators there so anything goes!)

I posted there for 6-8 months... and still remember the trauma...  :mshock:

My brother Jbsvette, is a very brave one indeed! I can attest to that!  As is Gizmo!

(I'm sure GIZ will show up here sooner or later!)

PeAcE...  :gamer:

In  JESUS  ...willieH   :angel4:

shibboleth

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 09:33:23 PM »
willieH: Hi brother, Jbsvette!  Welcome bro!  :welcome:

Take it from me, Redkora, Biblemaster.com is NOT for the Christian, who is  FAINT of HEART...  :heat:

The salivating wolves of ET await the proponents of UR... so be prepared for an onslaught of misbehavior from ones which propose Chrisitianity (no moderators there so anything goes!)

:

My brother Jbsvette, is a very brave one indeed! I can attest to that!  As is Gizmo!

Welcome Jim. It's much better over here than BM. (More like BS as far as I'm concerned.) I have to do hours of study many times just to answer one post. If you quote the wrong scripture, they are all over you like a mad dog. I believe I was led there and want to support my UR brothers and sisters any way I can. The sadness I feel after reading the posts and hearing the gnashing of teeth can cause me much sadness. But, Jesus had a lot of sadness in his life trying to show the false teachers truth. It just comes with the territory.

Jim, you are a good soldier for your King and he will bless you much for the stand you have taken to fight the good fight of faith.

jbsvette

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 11:03:23 PM »
I just wanted to thank you all for your encouragement and kind words.. It means alot for sure.

Thanks Debs and Samsue for hangin tough at BM..

May God Rain His Spiritual Blessings On You All,
Jim

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 07:06:27 PM »
 A Warm Welcome to you Jbs

Blessings
Taffy
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 07:29:50 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.