Author Topic: Hello all...  (Read 2503 times)

Fang_Diachi

Hello all...
« on: December 30, 2008, 02:15:16 AM »
My name is Arthur, and I am looking for my religion so to speak. I no longer believe in the popular, Heaven/Hell belief and I aim to find what is the truth. Ive went through Jehovah Witnesses afterwards but it seems more of a cult to me, trying to control its followers so im still learning more about this. Universalism seems however, to show God's love more than anything, as such that everyone will be saved in the end according to what ive heard.

Any enlightment on Universalism would be appreciated. =] I would love to learn more.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: Hello all...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 02:19:39 AM »
Well Welcome Fang... :icon_flower:

Jump in when ya led :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
  • Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 02:25:11 AM »
Welcome to the tent! May the one true God enlighten your path as you seek Him outside the confines of man made religion.  :Sparkletooth:

Fang_Diachi

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 02:28:36 AM »
Hello all. My heart is so confused over religion, due to all I have heard about so many. I know many people will tell me to trust God to show me the one true religion, however I feel as if everywhere I visit, I find some sort of truth in and it all just confuses me so much. I may only be 15 years old, but I want to give my life to God and serve him. I just feel like I need to know him, and know the truth before I can fully do so... and the Bible is very hard for me to understand. All the interperitations... I just dont know what to believe. =/ All I know for 100% fact is that God IS real, because I have had a miracle in my life... one I will never forget and it only occured after countless praying to God.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 02:41:12 AM »
Hello all. My heart is so confused over religion, due to all I have heard about so many. I know many people will tell me to trust God to show me the one true religion, however I feel as if everywhere I visit, I find some sort of truth in and it all just confuses me so much. I may only be 15 years old, but I want to give my life to God and serve him. I just feel like I need to know him, and know the truth before I can fully do so... and the Bible is very hard for me to understand. All the interperitations... I just dont know what to believe. =/ All I know for 100% fact is that God IS real, because I have had a miracle in my life... one I will never forget and it only occured after countless praying to God.
Hi Fang
Thanks for sharing some about you ... :icon_flower:
Lifes a Journey Friend , Maybe Tent and Its members will be a Part of it...

Knowing God is REAL is a Great start    :icon_flower:      ......Trust IN HIM to lead your Path, even if at times you wonder what and why that path is

Blessings
T

Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Fang_Diachi

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 02:43:33 AM »
Hi Fang

Knowing God is REAL is a Great start    :icon_flower:      ......Trust IN HIM to lead your Path, even if at times you wonder what and why that path is

Blessings
T

Thank you. =] Im about to post a prayer request in the forum as soon as I get it all written that explains my journey, and how I got to where I am now. It will explain much more about me than you probably can imagine, and even the miracle God provided. So once that is up you can understand me and my journey a lot more. =]

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 02:44:39 AM »
Hello.  I'm sending you a copy in PM of the letter I sent to my former pastor after God led me out of institutionalized, denominational religion.  I hope it helps.  I felt led to send it to you.  Most of all, God actively loves YOU, and is drawing you to His side...use your mind, but more so, use your faith...believe and trust He is Who He says He is, Jesus, God's Son, yours and my Savior, Who paid in full for our sins by dying and rising again...believe on Him to be your personal savior, then trust Him...He will lead you exactly where He wants you to be.

God's blessing, James.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 02:46:46 AM »
Hi Fang

Blessings
T

Thank you. =] Im about to post a prayer request in the forum as soon as I get it all written that explains my journey, and how I got to where I am now. It will explain much more about me than you probably can imagine, and even the miracle God provided. So once that is up you can understand me and my journey a lot more. =]
Please feel free to share Fang :HeartThrob:

Fang_Diachi

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 02:49:22 AM »
Hello.  I'm sending you a copy in PM of the letter I sent to my former pastor after God led me out of institutionalized, denominational religion.  I hope it helps.  I felt led to send it to you.  Most of all, God actively loves YOU, and is drawing you to His side...use your mind, but more so, use your faith...believe and trust He is Who He says He is, Jesus, God's Son, yours and my Savior, Who paid in full for our sins by dying and rising again...believe on Him to be your personal savior, then trust Him...He will lead you exactly where He wants you to be.

God's blessing, James.

Thank you, and I just got it. =] I read it briefly but I will re-read it in a few minutes once I have completed my post into the prayer requests. =] thank you.

And one question, when you say we will all be reconciled into him, do you mean we will cease to exist, and become a part of God, or that we will still have our free will and individual selves that God created us with to begin?

And thank you Taffy. If you wish I will notify you once the post is posted. =]

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 02:54:53 AM »
I think I'll let someone further along than I answer your question.  I say this within my limitations to exactly express it...I've personally wondered if for a (long) while (ages) we'll be "individual" entities, but that if at some point we'll be (for lack of a better term) assimilated completely back into God...that our spirits would totally exist within Him...but I have absolutely no scripture to base that on, it's WONDERING on my part...maybe someone else has some insight. 

Maybe this particular subject is a good topic for Martin's
forum...http://www.martincisneros.com/revision-of-forum-ranks-t258.html

Whatever it is, it will be real good  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:00:24 AM by jabcat »

Fang_Diachi

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 02:57:27 AM »
I think I'll let someone further along than I answer your question.  I say this within my limitations to exactly express it...I've personally wondered if for a (long) while (ages) we'll be "individual" entities, but that if at some point we'll be (for lack of a better term) assimilated completely back into God...that our spirits would totally exist within Him...but I have absolutely no scripture to base that on, it's WONDERING on my part...maybe someone else has some insight.

Maybe this particular subject is a good topic for Martin's forum...http://www.martincisneros.com/revision-of-forum-ranks-t258.html

This is just a scary thought however. I mean, if we become one with God and lose all emotion, all free-will, movement, relations with others, and just... all the love and friendship weve obtained on the earth, so much that we cant even praise the greatest friend of them all, then I just dont see a point in life or even trying if it will all end this way anyways.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:03:57 AM by jabcat »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 02:58:59 AM »
Hold on there chief  :bigGrin:...I'm NOT saying that's what it is, in fact I doubt it...you know, sometimes you wonder...but we need to get our answers from scripture and from the spirit revealing to us...Give God time to work HIS work in you...I really personally believe there are many things we just won't know right now...God's got the details worked out and He'll lead us as we trust Him...hang in there  :thumbsup:.  God is VERY good and He knows what we need...

« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:03:48 AM by jabcat »

Fang_Diachi

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 03:05:25 AM »
Hold on there chief  :bigGrin:...I'm NOT saying that's what it is, in fact I doubt it...you know, sometimes you wonder...but we need to get our answers from scripture and from the spirit revealing to us...Give God time to work HIS work in you...

Lol Im not saying thats what it is either. Thats just how it seems life would be if it WAS that way. Full of uselessness for something that would just end... Thats my one reason I dont believe it this way, but Reconciling into God just sounds like that to me... =/

Also any clue in scripture how relationships will be? I mean I know you are to love God more than anyone or anything, but what about say... a wife or love? I believe strongly in true love and being together for all of eternity with the one God gives you, but many people tell me they believe these kinds of relationships will no longer exist but if God gives you your spouce, all the memories, children, and great love for her, then I dont see it as "Just" or "Loving" to rip her away from you. =/ you know? Any insight on this?

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 03:34:25 AM »

Hi Art ,
  and welcome
  I think that is why we are all fellowshipping together to learn  what the Spirit of God will teach and share with us all individually and  as a  "called out  lot "[whole ]
  all souls are the Lords and they hold the  seat of emotion and  distinctions  we have  , as God forms and fashions us according to His will  ,  when we are new creatures in Christ , what do you think that means ?

peace and God love ya  :HeartThrob:

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 04:42:29 AM »

That's right Jab. There's always a little fear of the unknown but what I've experienced of 'the other side' is that it is wonderful beyond comprehension and NOTHING is lost of what we learned here.  :thumbsup:

Fang_Diachi

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 04:52:25 AM »

That's right Jab. There's always a little fear of the unknown but what I've experienced of 'the other side' is that it is wonderful beyond comprehension and NOTHING is lost of what we learned here.  :thumbsup:

Including love? Like... relation love, man/woman husb/wife? True love is like my strongest emotion and although I live for God, i look forward to finding the girl I can be with for my whole life and hopefully after. =D

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 06:15:20 AM »

Including love? Like... relation love, man/woman husb/wife? True love is like my strongest emotion and although I live for God, i look forward to finding the girl I can be with for my whole life and hopefully after. =D

Hi Arthur!

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 07:09:25 AM »

It's a progression from one 'glory' to another. You must first learn what real sacrificial love is and that doesn't come overnight - and it goes even beyond emotion.

Patience young Jedi! Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and everything else will fall into place in it's time. Faith and patience. Two keys.  :Sparkletooth:

Mark Christopher

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 08:49:50 AM »
Hold on there chief  :bigGrin:...I'm NOT saying that's what it is, in fact I doubt it...you know, sometimes you wonder...but we need to get our answers from scripture and from the spirit revealing to us...Give God time to work HIS work in you...

Lol Im not saying thats what it is either. Thats just how it seems life would be if it WAS that way. Full of uselessness for something that would just end... Thats my one reason I dont believe it this way, but Reconciling into God just sounds like that to me... =/

Also any clue in scripture how relationships will be? I mean I know you are to love God more than anyone or anything, but what about say... a wife or love? I believe strongly in true love and being together for all of eternity with the one God gives you, but many people tell me they believe these kinds of relationships will no longer exist but if God gives you your spouce, all the memories, children, and great love for her, then I dont see it as "Just" or "Loving" to rip her away from you. =/ you know? Any insight on this?

Jesus is the answer. He loved many people on a personal basis. He knows what it is to be human. Jesus wept. He cried with His mourning  loved ones over the death of someone He knew he was going to bring back to life. Their sorrow and their love for a loved one moved Him so much. I think of how much the Father loved the Son, and How much the Son loved the Father. For God so loved the world. Marriage like everything else in this world is just a shadow and type of what's to come. God isn't going to take any good thing away from us. He's going to take it to a new and better level than anything we enjoy on earth. All that's going to be removed are the hardships and pain that walk hand in hand with relationships in this present evil age.

Fang_Diachi

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 08:21:04 PM »

Jesus is the answer. He loved many people on a personal basis. He knows what it is to be human. Jesus wept. He cried with His mourning  loved ones over the death of someone He knew he was going to bring back to life. Their sorrow and their love for a loved one moved Him so much. I think of how much the Father loved the Son, and How much the Son loved the Father. For God so loved the world. Marriage like everything else in this world is just a shadow and type of what's to come. God isn't going to take any good thing away from us. He's going to take it to a new and better level than anything we enjoy on earth. All that's going to be removed are the hardships and pain that walk hand in hand with relationships in this present evil age.

Thank you. =]

Offline sven

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008, 10:21:00 PM »
I would love to learn more.

hello, for me the concordant expositions seems the most logic and biblical, maybe it helps you:

http://www.concordant.org/expohtml/index.html

the concordant literal translation is really great in my view

Fang_Diachi

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2008, 11:38:51 PM »
I would love to learn more.

hello, for me the concordant expositions seems the most logic and biblical, maybe it helps you:

http://www.concordant.org/expohtml/index.html

the concordant literal translation is really great in my view

Seems interesting. Ill check it out. Thanks. =]