Author Topic: Hello, under cover here...  (Read 2473 times)

Offline B_T

• Est
Hello, under cover here...
« on: August 09, 2007, 07:40:25 PM »
Hello :) Some of you remember me since last time, actually, this will be my nick I'll be using on Tentmaker. I won't use my other nicks because I'm quite famous on Internet especially amongst Christian fellows and I don't want to see me in a place where they will say: "How could you read these heretical statements?" Yes, I still believe in hell, but I'm seeking for the truth.
As for now, I'm not saying my name in a forum and where I am from... If somebody wants ... feel free to PM me...

Offline studier

• Restricted
Re: Hello, under cover here...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 07:57:33 PM »
Hello B_T.  :icon_biggrin:

Good to know you are searching. Being famous and all, you will also know that this is a forum and because of that you will get all types and sorts of people talking about what they believe.

Just as it is in non-universalism Christianity. If I asked a question about Hell in a forum that had, "Roman Catholics, Greek Orthodox Catholics, Protestants, Calvinists, Armanians, Seventh Day Adventists, Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses" all clumped together, I would get a mishmash of answers that all seem to have support.

In the end, you have to take everything from everyone with a grain of salt and be a good workman of God and show yourself approved. So when seeking the truth, there will be crisis's which will tear you, the pain is not a reason for deterant. Sometimes the pain is because the root of bitterness and deciet is being pulled out of your life, and you were holding on to it too long you forgot it wasn't you.

Welcome back.

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 09:07:54 PM »
Hi BT
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

lovetruth

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 04:16:51 AM »
a warm welcome, bt.  truthseekers are some of my favorite people.  :icon_king:

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 04:21:58 AM »
Hi BT!  I never knew a secret agent before- fun!
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

Redkora

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 06:06:26 AM »
*makes super-secret signals to B_T*  :cool:

Welcome!

wmb2003

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 06:31:41 PM »
HEY UNDERCOVER, I APPRECIATE YOUR SENSATIVITY. WE GET PERSECUTED A LOT BY THE PROPONENTS OF THE DOCTRINE OF ENDLESS TORMENT.

I WAS A CONSERVATIVE PRESBYTERIAN MINISTER SO I KNOW WHEREOF I SPEAK.

IN HIS SERVICE.

REV. BILL BRENNAN

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 12:06:06 PM »
 :welcome: B-T :icon_flower:

Blessings
Taffy
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.