Public Lounge > Welcome Central - **FIRST POST MUST BE MADE HERE

Hello?

(1/4) > >>

lindalorra:
 :gimmefive:

Hi!

Anyone there to say hello? I've just discovered the great, great news of what is dubbed 'universalism'. It's the best news since my salvation 33 years ago and the discovery of the Holy Spirit! Please link up with me if you have this same elation... I'm getting that 'heretic' look from those I felt I could share with. I don't really care if I'm alone, because I know it's the TRULY good news of the gospel. I'm so thrilled, I can't contain it. God has His timing for all things, and when He is ready, this news is going to really spread like wildfire. I can't wait!!!

If you want to keep up with me and help train me in this, please contact me. I'm looking to be solidly grounded in my understanding, and am reading as much as I can take in right now. Thank you!

Linda

thinktank:
Hello I wish you well in your journey, it can be rough and lonely but press on, to see where God take you.

welcome to the forum  :URWelcome:

jabcat:
Hang tight here Linda.  We're here.  Fellowshipping, learning, sharing.  OTOH, I think most of us have not found any type of larger group of UR believers to be around in person.  Would be nice, but most appear to cling to the ET doctrine (whether they like it or not - as you indicate, until you're shown you don't know.  :)

Blessings. 

shawn:
 Your right Jab, it's lonely out here.  I don't know anyone who believes in UR...not any person in the flesh.

jabcat:

--- Quote from: shawn on October 22, 2012, 07:55:35 AM --- Your right Jab, it's lonely out here.  I don't know anyone who believes in UR...not any person in the flesh.

--- End quote ---

:bsad:

I've heard it described as God asking if we're willing to suffer with Him outside the camp.  There's a reason, He has a plan, I just don't have the clearest view of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version