Public Lounge > Welcome Central - **FIRST POST MUST BE MADE HERE

Hello?

<< < (2/4) > >>

WhiteWings:
Hi and :welcome: Linda.

Join the  :grouppray:

ded2daworld:
Welcome Linda,
Like someone earlier said, I don't know a single person in the flesh that believes in ultimate reconciliation.
This group has been a great help to me and I hope it will be for you also.  :dsunny:

Deena:
Welcome lindalorra. You are among friends here with similar experiences. I am so grateful for this forum as I would have no one to talk openly with if it were not here. It is a lonely road at times but discovering God, the real God, is well worth it.

lomarah:
Hi and welcome Linda!

You're not alone as I'm sure you've just realized lol. :)
Very thankful for this thread. I needed reminding myself. It does get very lonely at times. But at this present moment I understand that He is drawing me to Himself, cutting off pretty much everything and everyone in my life so that I am forced to run to Him alone. He's pretty much all I have right now. Even though it hurts (the flesh) it's a good place to be (spiritually). I keep reading that sometime soon the Lord is going to raise up His overcomers in love and power and I long for that day and for true fellowship in the flesh.  :HeartThrob:

And may we keep pressing in and seek to hear from Him because He is our teacher. As for friends, there are many for you here. :) If you ever want to chat pm me (or any of us for that matter!) Lots of wonderful folks here. :)

Blessings and love,

Holly

CHB:
 :banana: (Acts 2:47) And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Welcome and please join in the conversation.

CHB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version