Author Topic: Happy Birthday White Wings!!  (Read 1224 times)

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
Happy Birthday White Wings!!
« on: November 05, 2009, 03:04:07 AM »
CLICK HERE.

"HB WW" is too cryptic!  :laughing7:  :laughing7:  :laughing7:
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline Raggedy Anne

Re: Happy Birthday White Wings!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 05:54:52 AM »
 :offtopic:    :laughing7:
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 05:57:25 AM »
 :spank:

That's for you. even though it's not your birthday.
and here's your extra one for good luck:

:spank:

:laughing7:
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

martincisneros

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 07:45:48 AM »
Yes, Happy Birthday, WhiteWings.  Perhaps via your time zone it's already the day after, but if Lord Jesus's birthday is Tishri 15th and you've essentially got all 7 days of Tabernacles being an ongoing celebration and the day afterwards when He was circumcized actually being called "the 8th day" in Judaism on that particular day of Tishri that's after Tabernacles, then it's never too much to ask for more than one day out of the year that someone's birthday would be remembered since He came for us to make us new and to make our world worth living in and reproducing His life in.  I'm hoping no one's ever feeling left out at a second birthday thread for WhiteWings when everybody else usually just gets one, if they have their profile updated with their birthday of at least month and day to where it comes up on the calendar and at the bottom of the main forum index page. 

I've been debating having an additional birthday board to emphasize folks getting their profiles updated with at least a month and day if they want to keep the year to themselves over various personal issues and avoidance of stereotypes, or a general celebration board for threads about birthdays, births, weddings, baptisms, ordinations, graduations, new jobs, raises, and promotions, etc.  In theory, Welcome Central and the Member's Lounge can include those kinds of updates, but folks don't always feel both safe and deeply encouraged to share those personal moments with the whole spectrum of philosophy, personal beliefs and ideals about what personal info is shared where and when or a mental question mark about the propriety of such and such on a set of ministry boards.

So, I've been thinking through ideas from the first day that I became admin of these boards about how to really bring out the fellowship aspect that's intended here, [even at risks of charges of anything along the whole course of the spectrum of cheeky to cheesy,] 'cause for quite a few folks around here, Tentmaker IS about all they ever do in terms of "Church."  Have maintained somewhat of a status quo with few changes to what was handed to me May 1st of last year because [obviously] what's deeply cool to some, for various reasons, is deeply uncomfortable for others to go there for various reasons. So for some not having their profiles updated with at least a month and day of their birthday is simply an oversight and/or not knowing how to and where to find that setting, while for others it's purposefully avoided for whatever personal reasons.  So, being inclusive DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN diversity of options, but a set number and leaving the rest to personal creativity with some leeway in how to best handle the hand that one's been dealt.

Anyway, my heart's really full right now and I've been having a day all day where I can't even remotely shut up in any context whatsoever, which is rare for me since with very few exceptions, believe it or not, I'm usually a very quiet person.  I get animated about the Gospel and two or three issues besides that I believe have deeply prophetic fulfillments at their base, but other than that, usually not as blah, blah :blahgreen: :blah: :blahgreen: :blah: :blahgreen: :blah: :blahgreen: :blah: as I've been for about the last 18 to 19hrs in every [conceivable] context.  So with no cutting off point in sight, I'll just say another "Happy Birthday, WhiteWings" and go run my mouth to God the rest of the night or find someone else to pick on. I can't shut up today for ANYTHING.  I usually never have more than a couple of days a year where I'm THIS chatty [ABOUT EVERYTHING IMAGINEABLE/UNIMAGINABLE], THANKFULLY.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 09:43:11 AM »
believe it or not, I'm usually a very quiet person.
It's alway unwise to disagree with the Admin of a forum so I'll just say this: Martin I think you don't breath often  :laughing7:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 05:42:28 PM »
 :cloud9:  :winkgrin:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 05:49:24 PM »
Why does ww get two birthday threads?  Is it a double thread for a double U...or is it a conspiracy....

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 06:25:00 PM »
Why does ww get two birthday threads?  Is it a double thread for a double U...or is it a conspiracy....
If I tell you, I have to kill you. That knowledge is only for level 30 and up  :girlheart:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Barry DuPont

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 07:25:50 PM »
Happybirthday WW!
 :grin:
Barry

Offline DeAndra

• Full
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 11:14:28 PM »
Happy Birther WW!!!