Author Topic: Happy Birthday to Cardinal (July 18th)  (Read 5387 times)

martincisneros

Happy Birthday to Cardinal (July 18th)
« on: July 18, 2009, 07:32:50 PM »
Happy Birthday Cardinal, and thanks for all you do around here with making this a warmer place to be because your posts exude the love and fragrance of Christ and of the proceeding life upon life from our heavenly Father.  We bless you and thank you for your prayers, we celebrate your wisdom and Christ-likeness, and may you be a part of our Tentmaker Forum and family here for as long as the Forum and Tentmaker family exists in any way, shape, or form, in Jesus' Name.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
Re: Happy Birthday to Cardinal (July 18th)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 07:39:40 PM »
Hear!
Hear!

BIG THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES, CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 01:43:39 AM by Beloved Servant »

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 07:39:48 PM »
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 07:41:20 PM »
pssssst...
Sparrow, that's a canary!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 08:18:50 PM »
 :cloud9: Thank you all.........love you all.......... :HeartThrob:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

martincisneros

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 08:33:47 PM »
pssssst...
I thought it was a sparrow that fell in the vat of honey mustard at French's. http://www.frenchs.com/theskinnyonmustard :icon_jokercolor:

Paul Hazelwood

Happy Birthday Cardinal
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 08:34:51 PM »
 :girlheart: :boyheart: :icon_flower: :HeartThrob:

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 08:53:03 PM »
pssssst...

lol... I know... :laughing7:
But Cardinal is a member of the bird family.
We all celebrate each other's birthdays!

Even the hummingbirds slow down for a minute to get a piece of cake!

"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 08:56:33 PM »
willieH: Hi Rebecca... :hithere:

What can I say to a dear sister which always exemplifies GOD in her words and personality...  :Chinscratch:

:flowerred: :love1:   HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!   :love1:  :flowerred:

Hope your day is filled with LOVED ONES and with blessings from our Heavenly Father...  :beach:

Love from your bro...  :mfriends:

willieH  :HeartThrob:

aspiring son

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »
Happy Birthday, Card.  :Whistle: :angelharp: :happyclap: :drummer: :clapping: :bdaycake:

We are blessed to have you with us.

Grace and peace,

Brandon

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 09:04:09 PM »
Dear Cardinal,

You have been such a blessing to me.  I can't do the fancy whitewings thing with the pictures and dancing babies, so I will just say, Happy Birthday and all my prayers and wishes for a fantastic, healthy, happy year ahead. :cloud9:

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2009, 09:15:48 PM »

Dutch birthday poem:
O wat zijn we blij,
O wat zijn we blij!
Niet omdat ze jarig is,
maar om de zuiperij.
 :laughing7:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:20:53 PM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Redlettervoice

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009, 10:32:28 PM »

:HeartThrob: Happy Birthday, Cardinal! :HeartThrob:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2009, 11:12:17 PM »
 :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:
just a few for ya Birthday Girl :icon_flower: :icon_flower:

Love and Blessings
Taffy :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2009, 11:42:44 PM »
"Peace and Love"
CARDINAL

peacemaker

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 11:49:34 PM »
 :cloud9:  :girlheart: Thank you ALL again for the very kind birthday salutations. I treasure every one of you, as jewels in His Kingdom. Blessings to you all always, your friend, Card  :HeartThrob:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2009, 12:01:47 AM »
Hey Graham....

:icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:

Love and Blessings

You forgot this one --->  :icon_flower:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2009, 12:08:49 AM »
Hey Graham....

Love and Blessings

You forgot this one --->  :icon_flower:

I can trust on you for detail wh...ty matey..theres a pm eaiting for yer too Bill

:icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2009, 01:41:29 AM »
 :gguitar: :drummer:  :angelharp::bdaycake: :spank:

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2009, 01:48:20 AM »
Happy B-day!  :thumbsup:

Wooo Hoooo  :dsunny:

Paul

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2009, 04:49:44 AM »
 :cloud9: Again, thank all of you....... :HeartThrob:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2009, 06:51:38 AM »
Happy Birthday dear one.  God's blessings in a great way to you.

Offline dboutwell

• Snr
    • Scared Of Hell,com
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2009, 06:55:41 AM »
Happy Birthday Cardinal     :icon_queen:

Blessings :)

Debbie

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2009, 08:21:20 AM »
Because you were born you could be born again.  This puts you now in pursuit of being born of the Resurrection.  If it works out this way, that you get there ahead of me, try to give me a little boost up, OK?

Happy Birthday

I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

joian

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2009, 10:09:24 AM »
Happy Birthday Card, so glad you were born !!!  You have touched our lives......can't count the times.................You are a blessing
!!

Jack and I send our love to you and yours,

Love you muchly,
Joian

Willie, Taffy, REformer, Red, Sparrow........how good to see you all are still in the land of the living.....