Author Topic: Greetings to all from Peacetroll  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
  • God is gathering his spirit and his breath
Greetings to all from Peacetroll
« on: August 27, 2007, 03:31:26 PM »
Greetings to all in Christ Jesus.

As to properly introduce myself, my name is Eric and I have went by the cognomen of Dustprophet and Baggypants prior to 2005, (I dropped Dustprophet because, I am no prophet), I have went by Peacetroll for the last couple years.

As early as I can remember, my father taught me that all men would be saved and ultimately be reconciled into the future Kingdom of God, (I was born in 1968).  In early 2004, after extensive research and relentless studying of scripture, the house of understanding I had previously occupied gave way to new walls, a new roof and different furniture, but the foundation has always remained that of Jesus Christ, the manifest image of God.

I actually have no label or appellation for my current belief, but if I had to liken it to another, it would be a conglomerate of 'dualism', 'Paulicianism' and 'Sethianism', although I simply call it 'The search for the Way'.

Realizing that so many dispute the particulars of scripture with fervent heat, I would like to assure you all that if our foundation be Christ Jesus, the house's we personally have established on this same foundation will definitely differ in color and appearance, but it is the foundation that is of the most importance.

Due to my background in Universalism, I have always had a affinity to Univeralist', because I know you believe in the love of God, and foresake the wrath.

I want to thank the moderators for giving me the chance to discuss my understanding with others, as well as to perhaps learn from some of you.  As the age old maxim goes, 'iron sharpens iron', so let us begin with temperance and love.

I am taking the liberty to post my own personal website link now, I will not post it again out of respect for the TM Forum and it moderators.

Once again, Thank you and Jesus Christ bless you with all understanding.

Peacetroll.

http://emmanuel.godisjesus.net/
Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
Re: Greetings to all from Peacetroll
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 03:38:23 PM »
:welcome: on board peacetroll

Looking forward to your discussions.

Blessings
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 10:51:02 PM »
 :icon_flower:  Hi, Peacetroll!  I don't write much on here lately!  I just run around saying, "hi" to everyone!  Hi! 
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

Kept

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 11:52:08 PM »
Hi peacetroll  :girlheart:

God bless ya
kept

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 11:58:43 PM »
willieH: Hi Eric... :hithere:

This Tentmaker is a new beginning for many...  :welcome: welcome, and continue to ..."troll for Peace!"

In  JESUS ...willieH  :laughing7: