Author Topic: Greetings from Mickiel.  (Read 3147 times)

Mickiel

Greetings from Mickiel.
« on: August 26, 2007, 05:08:36 AM »
 Haven't been here in a while, but greetings anyhow. I was sent an invitation to come visit, but it may have been a computer glitch. As usual I left in controversy, but return in peace with greetings.

Just as usual, there are not many places to visit and find agreement with this Gospel that lurks within us, but I have still been spreading it anyhow, everywhere I have been.

What is within, will just keep comming out. And it often comes out differently as I grow along this way.

My apologies for how certain things came out of me my last visit here.

There are times I look back in hindsight, and do not even agree with myself. Spilled words and thoughts are often worser than spilled milk.

Glad to see Tentmaker still here.

Peace.

Kept

Re: Greetings from Mickiel.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 05:17:23 AM »
Hey Mickiel

Ive often thought about you and wondered how you were doing. Good to see you are still around and doing well. We all have regrets brother, myself included.

:girlheart:

kept

Offline Kratos

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 06:26:49 AM »
Welcome back, Mickiel. When I first found TM many months ago, yours were some of my favorite posts. I hope you will be able to stick around a while.

John
Send me a Personal message
Seeking a Kingdom whose Builder and Maker is God

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 07:54:20 AM »
Hi Mickiel

:welcome: back

New board and the old is buried. Like Kept said, we all make mistakes, that's life.  Imagine if we were all perfect, what would we discuss?

Jesus kinda mentioned something about our foolishness and how it is revealed to us, He sure had issues with the "wise" didn't He?

Blessings Bro
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline Redlettervoice

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 08:07:01 AM »

Hello Michiel........how you been? We have missed you.

God bless you upon your return and lead you ever.

Mickiel

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 05:49:55 PM »

Greetings,

I have been just fine, still living and learning and looking forward to comming to know God. Sometimes one does not realize how dead they are, until they come out of the graveyard of their learning place. I have come to understand, somewhat, that God has his own pace, and willnot be rushed. I wish I knew more, had more to feed myself and more to explain this understanding that I believe. More to defend against these unending interpitations that do not properly explain God. But my egar desire, does not change the pace of " Here a little, there a little", God gives precept upon Precept, or he builds understanding systematically, and does so " Line upon Line", or one sentence at a time.

So other than the irritation that this can spring forth, I have been well, and growing like a turtle. Slow, but heading there.

Peace.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 01:00:37 AM »
willieH: Hi Mickiel!   :welcome: back brother! :hithere:

Greetings,

I have been just fine, still living and learning and looking forward to comming to know God. Sometimes one does not realize how dead they are, until they come out of the graveyard of their learning place. I have come to understand, somewhat, that God has his own pace, and willnot be rushed. I wish I knew more, had more to feed myself and more to explain this understanding that I believe. More to defend against these unending interpitations that do not properly explain God. But my egar desire, does not change the pace of " Here a little, there a little", God gives precept upon Precept, or he builds understanding systematically, and does so " Line upon Line", or one sentence at a time.

So other than the irritation that this can spring forth, I have been well, and growing like a turtle. Slow, but heading there.

Peace.

:iagree:

:hithere:  ...Nice humility within these words brother... may we all approach God in the same terms as you note above...  :Oops:

Welcome back!   :Peace2:

pEAce...  :Sparkletooth:

In  JESUS ...willieH :gamer:

Mickiel

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 01:42:08 AM »
willieH: Hi Mickiel!   :welcome: back brother! :hithere:

[

Peace.

:iagree:

:hithere:  ...Nice humility within these words brother... may we all approach God in the same terms as you note above...  :Oops:

Welcome back!   :Peace2:

pEAce...  :Sparkletooth:

In  JESUS ...willieH :gamer:
[/quote]

Well yes,

The Humility is there, because I know the power is not spread out like I want it to be. I want to be a Spiritual giant, I want to be kind and gentle. I want to be patient and longsuffering. I want to be Loving and hold a lot of personal Joy. I want to understand Gods truth, every bit of it. I don't have these things, and I know I need them, and I know where they come from. So this induces humility within me.

I can't stand in a reward line expecting anything from God based on my performance. I can't post on what its like having a life full of Gods Spirit or being able to understand all things, because thats not who I am, its just really not my experience. I can speak on what its like to need Gods Spirit, to need his presence, to need to understand more truth about him, and to need him to support that understanding within me and strengthen it beyond my doubts. I can speak on that, and only hope it does not offend any that I have not obtained some great Spiritual status in this life, here and now.

My dealings with God have not gotten anywhere near where I would like them to be. There is still too much mystery, still too many unexplained blind spots. Still too much weakness within myself.

I read Gods word sometimes and ask God will he ever apply these things to me. Will you give to me, these fruits of the Spirit, so that I can see them, within and without, so that I can know and experience these things for myself. And I can understand somewhat even more now, what it really is to currently thirst for righteousness in your life.

To crave that God be real, in you.

Peace.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 06:16:08 PM »
 :cloud9: Welcome back, Mickiel!
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Mickiel

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 07:23:24 PM »
:cloud9: Welcome back, Mickiel!

Well its good to be here,

My visit will not be long, that never seems to work for me, no matter where I VISTA, eventually I must leave. My path is to walk alone, and I have grew tired of fighting against that path. There is much evidence that it took to convince me of this, and the eventual irritation that comes out of others the longer I stay, is part of the evidence.

I am learning to minimise it, and respect it, and it is teaching me how to behave better, so we can adjust, even to unwanted paths. I have never been able to stay around any group of believers for long, no matter what group it is or what they believe. I guess its just not meant for me. I just have problems, that also prevent it. I am the same way with employment, I just can't stay at a particular job for long, 5 years is my longest stint to date in my adult life. Eventually I will see an injustice, and start fighting it, and usually it exist in management. Trying to change things for the better. It seems the longer I ignore the unjust things, the longer I can stay.

My whole life has been a constant repeat of this, it happens over and over and over again. My own crazy little world.

But listen, I have come to begin to understand, that such things as this, could be great teaching tools of God. So the moral of the story, is that we had better hope that our misery's are the tools of God and not the imagination of self.

Peace.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 07:55:24 PM »
 :cloud9: Interesting Mickiel.......I thought I was the only one ;).......I quit fighting the injustices thru natural means, and just move when He tells me to move, thus I have a similar work history. It used to bother me a lot.....several of them closed down and I had no choice but to go elsewhere. Although I did wonder if the prayers He led me to pray led to their closings. At least once, I KNOW it did.....He does a lot more in the land of Pharoah than I previously suspected ;).........Blessings to you........
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Mickiel

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 10:36:23 PM »
:cloud9: Interesting Mickiel.......I thought I was the only one ;).......I quit fighting the injustices thru natural means, and just move when He tells me to move, thus I have a similar work history. It used to bother me a lot.....several of them closed down and I had no choice but to go elsewhere. Although I did wonder if the prayers He led me to pray led to their closings. At least once, I KNOW it did.....He does a lot more in the land of Pharoah than I previously suspected ;).........Blessings to you........

Well I can't say myself that a place was closed because of me praying something, but I can say I wanted to ask God to do that several times, as I can recall. Do I think God would do such a thing, well yes, I most certainly do believe that. So one must hold great caution as to how they shake the dust off their feet.

God greatly Loves the people he is guiding into new areas, and its just no telling what he will do. God is mature, very mature and wise, and he is not given to hussy fits, but there is a definite danger to those who would mess with one of his. It would be better for them to place a weight around their necks and committ suicide. Perhaps a business closing is a type of that.

Anyhow, I do have to be careful not to fight so much, and contain that seemingly endless energy within me to do so. The harvest of injustice is plentiful, let others who are attracted to it fight. I have paid my dues to the fighting, 40 years of it is enough. It has its benefits, but it has its casualty's. I cannot list the people I have hurt in my " Warrior Days."

And some of the people of Tentmaker can tell you about it.

So be careful how you shake your dust off your feet.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 05:01:27 PM »

Well, I have enjoyed my vist to Tentmaker, it is time that I must leave.

Good growth to you all.

I leave as I came, in Peace.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 07:15:51 PM »
 :cloud9: Peace to you too, please visit as you feel led, at least. Blessings to you always....