Author Topic: First post  (Read 3612 times)

Offline Seth

• Gold
Re: First post
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 12:28:37 AM »
lol...thanks willie. I wasn't going to post much, but I noticed how much this forum has changed. I mean it's like a breath of fresh air. Props to the mods and the posters here. Just the general impression is that there way more peace than before even in disagreements.

More this :Party:  :flowerred:

Less this:  :hammerhead: :swordfight:

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 12:59:29 AM »

Howdy Seth , 
 you made it  , I see 51 now ......lol :icon_flower:
Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 12:59:50 AM »
 :cloud9: Amen......
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Seth

• Gold
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 07:00:01 AM »
BTW, just in case you wanted to know, this  :teaching: looks EXACTLY like WillieH.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 07:18:28 AM »
Seth! I've seen your name around but didn't realize this was the same Seth as a long time ago.
nice to see you again.
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 08:40:56 AM »
lol...thanks willie. I wasn't going to post much, but I noticed how much this forum has changed. I mean it's like a breath of fresh air. Props to the mods and the posters here. Just the general impression is that there way more peace than before even in disagreements.

That's very nice, and I for one appreciate it.  98% of everyone with every post is doing a very nice job  :thumbsup:.

Offline Seth

• Gold
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 06:41:43 PM »
Seth! I've seen your name around but didn't realize this was the same Seth as a long time ago.
nice to see you again.

Nice to see you too again. When I saw "sparrow" I was very happy to see that.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 08:25:23 PM »
BTW, just in case you wanted to know, this  :teaching: looks EXACTLY like WillieH.

:cloud9: I didn't have any doubt; it's hard to keep a good man down.  :laughing7:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 08:48:21 PM »
Would have guessed:
 :soap:
 :Peace:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...