Author Topic: A believer in Universal Reconciliation and feeling incredibly alone! (NS Canada)  (Read 2274 times)

Offline onlytruth

hey thoughtmocker,which church was it?I see one on the miracle chan once in a while called springs? Do you know it?
anyways it seems at least someone is getting closer and closer to bc
blessings :icon_king:

Offline lomarah

• Silver
Thanks for the welcome.  :smile:
My husband has admitted after we talked about it and I showed him some stuff about the word aion that he can't be 100% sure whether ET is true or UR is true. But he has believed in ET his whole life and he's very hesitant to change his views, which I can understand... But he also hopes that he's wrong and that at the end every knee will bow.  :smile: I love that he can say that.

I have a lot of repect for you for stepping down from pastoring Thoughtmocker. Did you get a lot of persecution about your views?
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
Hi,
At least he gave it a serious look. That's more as many do.
And ofcourse there is more than just the word aion. :bgdance:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
 :welcome:  To the Tent!  :hihat:

Be patient, my wife was no so hot on the subject either. I started to write down my research and have her proof read it. In less than 6 months she was no longer a E.Ter. I only had her read my research, and asked a few questions. It takes time for the human mind to overcome tradition!

Be patient, print some of the many good articals on the main site and just ask questions. Why (Start small)

Peace,
Paul

Offline lomarah

• Silver
Thanks Pierac.  :bigGrin:

WW I wouldn't say he gave it a serious look, at least not yet. I'm not sure whether he will or not, but here's hoping. 

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
:welcome:  To the Tent!  :hihat:

Be patient, my wife was no so hot on the subject either. I started to write down my research and have her proof read it. In less than 6 months she was no longer a E.Ter. I only had her read my research, and asked a few questions. It takes time for the human mind to overcome tradition!

Be patient, print some of the many good articals on the main site and just ask questions. Why (Start small)

Peace,
Paul

Great advice.  :HeartThrob:

But he also hopes that he's wrong and that at the end every knee will bow.   I love that he can say that

Yes, that's great news! Hope leads to that door of truth opening up, in my eyes... :icon_flower:
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
I almost forgot  Johnny 27 lives in (NS Canada)

I Skype with him a few times a month. He's a really nice guy!

Try shooting him an e-mail

Paul

Offline lomarah

• Silver
Cool thanks!