Author Topic: What exactly happened last night???  (Read 10876 times)

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
Re: What exactly happened last night???
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2011, 09:36:21 AM »
One of the greatest gifts God has given me it HUNGER...hunger to know Him and hunger to understand the Scripture (and His revelation any where else.)  When people get answers for things they don't need at the moment, usually they lose it in the pile of good ideas they have.  Once they get the need, let's say they need the cure for cancer, they dig out their pile of junk to find the phone number they'd lost a while back.  You know what the one prerequisite for healing is?  It is being sick.

God gives His gifts to those who appreciate them.  Hunger and need is often the context necessary for Divine revelation.  "I will pour floods upon the dry ground..."

Think how often in Scripture it is the virgin who conceives.
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Michelle

• Snr
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2011, 03:09:18 PM »
Never doubt it. The Vatican is indeed the whore of Babylonia...
Michelle

But they have not denied Jesus as the Son of God. I think the vatician and/r catholic church is one of the churches in the book of revelation, the one that speaks of offerings to Jezebel. According to saint Saint Malachy there is one more pope after Benedict, who will be the last pope. This got me thinking that either the last pope is the false prophet with 2 horns, or the church gets destroyed or broken up, perhaps due to political or spiritual movement. Perhaps the people will demand the end of the vatician and no longer thinks it's biblical and are willing to let go of it's traddition. Anyone interested should read the prophecies themselves, as I have only glimpsed upon it, and may have incorect information.

Thinktank, they practice pagan rituals, they have pagan doctrines, they are worshipping idols; Mary, dead saints, angels, they wear purple and scarlet, not to mention that most people in the Vatican are into bllack masses, the occult and invoking demons. You don't believe me? There are tons of articles and videos, testimonies. Just dig it up and you will find the truth. Even though they have no denied Jesus in words, they are denying Him in the way they live and what they do. I have studied the stuff for months. The devil is in the Vatican. And Benedict is totally evil. I can recognize evil when I see it. That guy has "I'm evil" written all over his face. As for the church being destroyed or broken up due to political or spiritual movement, it will be the world leaders and new-agers. Well, I sure hope the people will demand the end of the Vatican and let go of the tradition of men and doctrines of demons. If you knew what's going on in the Vatican, you would shudder. It's really creepy, believe me. Emblems of Roman and Babylonian corruption are rampant in the Catholic Church. And they have many false doctrines and they go against the teachings of the Bible. The Catechism of the Council of Trent states these words: "It is lawful to have images in the Church, and to give honor and worship unto them." That's idolatry. They worship Mary and they say that she is co-Savior with Jesus, which is a gross lie. Mary was only a human saint. The only intercessor between man and God is the Man-God Jesus Christ. The Catholic church is full of abominations and heresies. They practice sun worship which is a Babylonian abomination. Their fake Mary and Baby Jesus actually are Semiramis and Tammuz (so-called sun god, but was only a possessed kid). Research this and read Ezekiel 8. Read also my last posts in my other thread. You will find more infos there. The Vatican is behind the NWO along with various world leaders. You might want to watch these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stMgtPH8S-A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA1HCf4do_0 (forget the crap about hell and pay attention to the rest of it).

In six parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knmL2ODvJPw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDGq-CVUKf4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=745ACGtHf6U&feature=related (satanic handsigns) About the Bohemian Grove, that's where the secret society, Skull & Bones, burn children to Moloch and worship him. Yes, you heard right. Just like the Jews did in the O.T. The same Moloch, the same satanic practices. I'm not sure because I haven't got into the O.T yet, but if that happened AFTER their captivity in Babylonia, that explains a lot. And the Jews burned their children to the idol, in the Valley of the sons of Hinnom (Gehenna)...

This is very creepy... See for yourself:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove_exposed.htm (They believe in the eternal torment crap but what they say about the secret societies is true).

http://molech.weebly.com/is-it-mock-or-real-child-sacrifice.html

I'm warning you though. Don't watch any of the Alex Jones videos or read anything of what he has to say. He is a disinfo agent... This is very real and serious and your leaders really are doing this...

"This is NOT a "Game"! This is NOT a "Joke" people! They are DEADLY SERIOUS about this stuff I can ASSURE you!"

"Bohemian Grove is a 2,700 acre estate secluded and guarded among redwood tree's located 75 miles north of San Francisco in California. Once every year in July a private event is held away from the public eye for American and foreign politicians, bankers, businessmen, top entertainers, etc, all of which are initiate's of the Babylonian Brotherhood meet up for a weekend at a place called Bohemian Grove. Here they dress up in red robe's carry out occult rituals and worship a 40 foot stone statue of an owl that is named Moloch which is an ancient deity. In biblical time's people sacrificially burned children to their God Moloch who is an aspect of Nimrod/Baal, this is also mentioned in the bible."

Notice the cleverly hidden owl seen on the U.S. dollar bill. It is tucked away in the corner. When magnified, the owl is clearly visible. As if the pyramid and eye Illuminati symbol dollar bill wasn't enough... And you can bet that it's not "mock child sacrifice". They really are sacrificing and burning children to the idol. How many children disappear every years? How many more kidnapping will it take for people to wake up?

http://911truth.tribe.net/thread/d109f952-6964-4e8d-8909-a23eae9147c3

http://freedompressnews.com/TheBohemianGrove.aspx

http://www.trosch.org/msn/mason-graphics.html

In 25 parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICc4pxx_mDg&feature=related

By the way, the royal family of England is among the thirteen bloodlines of the Illuminati and Queen Elizabeth II of England is very influent among them.

It's like I said. I've been studying the whole NWO thing for six months. You wanna know something guys? Just ask. The more you keep yourselves informed, the more you will be prepared and the more you will avoid deception...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 03:30:07 PM by Michelle »

Offline Michelle

• Snr
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2011, 03:45:30 PM »
Quote from: Michelle
I want so bad to be perfect to Him and for Him.

Hi,

I'm afraid that isn't going to happen as long as you are in the flesh. No one is perfect in this life, if we were we wouldn't need Jesus Christ.

CHB

But if I was, I would never disappoint Him or hurt Him ever again. I would never have any sin and I would be everything He wants me to be. And if perfect people don't need Jesus, then why do people who live in heaven need Him once they are perfect?

This is what Adam and Eve thought. Hey we are perfect beings, we don't need God anymore, we will rule by ourselves. This world is a demonstration of what life is like without God.

That's not what I meant at all. Don't twist my words. I don't think I don't need God and I certainly don't want to rule. I'm a follower, not a leader. That's why I hope I won't be chosen to rule with Him in the millenial kingdom (if that doctrine is true). I would give my crown to someone else. The thought of so many responsibilities and thousands of people to take care of makes me shudder. I prefer to serve and follow rather than lead and what's the point of ruling yourself if it seperates you from God? Adam and Eve weren't very bright if you ask me. What I was saying is, I wish I was perfect so I would never disappoint Him or hurt Him ever again, because everytime I do, I hate myself and I hurt too. Also, I wish I was perfect because if I was, I would be everything He wants me to be, so He would always be pleased with me and we would both be happy. And people living in heaven are perfect and they still need Him. Everyone needs God. Those who pretend that they don't are either lying or spiritually dead aka unsaved...

But Michelle, God doesn't see us like "we" see us.  Because of Jesus, God sees us through his perfection, not through our limitation . ..that's what makes all of this so crazy awesome.  You "become" a leader through the power of his spirit.  He created this world, you don't think he could transform you from a follower into a leader?  That's what makes the cross so great.  It fills in the gap between my inability and his completness.

Drop the subject entirely. We are NOT talking about this...

Offline Michelle

• Snr
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2011, 04:03:58 PM »
"Because of Jesus, God sees us through his perfection, not through our limitation."

Then God's vision is distorted and He lives in a lie. Humans in this life will always have mistakes, imperfections and limitations. If God see us through His perfection and not through our limitations, His vision is distorted and He lives in a lie. Worse then that, He lies to us and gives us the false hope that we can be perfect in this life. But you can only be wrong because God cannot live in a lie and lie. God can't lie and see us the way we aren't. Whatever Jesus did on the cross has its limits. Jesus can forgive us our sins, cleanse us and wash us, but in this life we will always have mistakes, imperfections and limitations. Jesus couldn't fix that for us in this life because it wasn't on His Father's plan. His Pure Spirit form has the last word, not His human form. Even though God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one and the same, the Father is first, the Son is second and the Holy Spirit is third. That's how this whole authority works in the Trinity. It's a hierarchy. Even if that was true, what does it change? I will never be perfect in this life and if God really loves me, He won't see me through a lie...

Offline Michelle

• Snr
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2011, 05:12:10 PM »
"Nobody cares if I live or die. My family certainly doesn't care. They don't try to understand my depression. They just wanna pretend everything's fine. Just get up in the morning, go to your job, come home, watch tv, go to bed, that's what life's all about. You don't need anything else. I hate this lie! Why doesn't the Almighty just reveal Himself to us all and end the questioning? Some people have these dramatic "road to Damascus" conversion stories, it's like one day the truth just hits them, God visits them, and there are no questions anymore. I don't have anything EXCEPT questions."

*Bitter laugh* Join the club. Sometimes, I'm just so angry at God, I feel like I'm going to explode. If He wasn't God Almighty, I would insult Him because I'm just so freaking mad. Sometimes, vent out in my mind. And people say: "Bad thoughts is not sin. You can't control your mind and the bad thoughts that evil spirits put in it. Outer influence is something that will never stop in this life. Bad thoughts is not sin. Sin is yielding to the thought and acting it out." Of course in the case of vulnerability or OCD, God understands. In these cases, we have no defense. Pleading the blood of Jesus over your body, soul and spirit and putting on the armor of God helps. But I'm not saying that evil spirits put bad thought in my mind. Not that it's never the case, but in the present case, I know that the problem lie deep inside me. But, yeah, I'm freaking mad at Him sometimes. It's like God's main goal is to leave us to rot on this cursed, fallen, evil planet to be "eternally tortured" with questions. This is hell, isn't? God put a curse on us. answers are a curse just like questions. Because answers always bring more questions. So it's a neverending nightmare of endless questions. Maybe mom was right. Maybe hell is on earth. Or at least, you can bet there is some sort of "hell in this life" which is the hell of anxiety, fear, depression, anger, etc. And then you have the endless questions hell., I don't know which one is the worse. They are both driving me insane. It sucks, it really does. Believe me, I know all about "That's what life's all about". My mother doesn't believe me about what's going on in the Vatican and she won't give up her Catholic idolatrous ways. She prays to Mary and dead saints when she should pray to Jesus alone. I told her that Mary and the saints, dead people, can't even hear her, that everything she heard was a lie, that once you cross over, you can't come back, hear the living or communicate with them. Even if they could actually hear the living, they are not divine and cannot answer prayer. God would never allow mankind to have any other mediator than Jesus. As for the miraculous healings, I have no answers. I hesitate to call them satanic, because I certainly don't want to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. But I doubt God answer the prayer of people who spend their time whoring in idolatry, paganism and even satanism without remorse. He will eventually save them, but they're gonna have to learn some lessons.  It truly breaks His heart to see people giving their love to idols, statues and images. You and I have some serious issues to deal with. Sure we are mad at God, but we can't stay mad at Him forever. One of these days, we're gonna have to move on, you know. I mean, dealing with our issues.   

http://www.youtube.com/user/tentmaker777

That man is mightily used by the Lord and like King David, is a man after the Lord's heart. Watch some of his videos, it'll make you feel better. It's no wonder that the Lord led me straight to this place. In fact, I'm closer to the Lord when I listen to him ministering than I usually am, so I think I'm gonna watch some of his videos on a daily basis. And the advantage here man is that you don't have to put up with traditions of men and doctrines of demons.

http://www.realarmorofgod.com/armor-of-god.html

Scroll down and read the part about: "how to pray on the armor of God". Do this on a daily basis. I've neglected that part of my spiritual growth way too much. Maybe that's why I can hardly resist all the additional negative emotions thrown my way...

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2011, 05:17:30 PM »
LS, go outside and take a look around you or take a look at the person closest to you now, God is every where you look. It says he "is never far from us". Can you honestly say you think all of these things just appeared out of no where on their own?  Trust me, some day all of this evil will be forgotten.

CHB

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2011, 06:03:35 PM »
I don't know if this is any comfort to you, Michelle, but I am wrestling with some of the same issues as you. Right now I just don't see God's presence in the world. Deep down I feel that He has abandoned us, given up on us. "Well, I gave humanity x_____ (number) or chances, and they just never got it together, so to hell with them (not literally)!" Like, there never was a truly humble, sincere coming to Him, so why should He care anymore? Human's will just repeat the same mistakes over and over and never truly learn. I've been wasting my life as a wannabe musician, thinking I could make a difference, even in just a small way, but it hasn't happened. Nobody's life has been changed by listening to my attempts at music making. Nobody cares if I ever play another note or not. Tonight I took my guitar into the street and smashed it. Time to give up the illusion. Nobody cares if I live or die. My family certainly doesn't care. They don't try to understand my depression. They just wanna pretend everything's fine. Just get up in the morning, go to your job, come home, watch tv, go to bed, that's what life's all about. You don't need anything else. I hate this lie! Why doesn't the Almighty just reveal Himself to us all and end the questioning? I've got friends who were raised in the church, but they walked away as adults, because they just don't see any proof that there is a God or Higher Power or whatever name you want to use, they just don't see anything. Life is meaningless, pointless. I don't know how they carry on, believing there is nothing except science and money. Some people have these dramatic "road to Damascus" conversion stories, it's like one day the truth just hits them, God visits them, and there are no questions anymore. I don't have anything EXCEPT questions.

When I read your post in another thread, I thought of Michelle.  You two have a similar tone within your posts.  I have had every thought you just mentioned. 

You said, They don't try to understand my depression. They just wanna pretend everything's fine. Just get up in the morning, go to your job, come home, watch tv, go to bed, that's what life's all about. You don't need anything else. I hate this lie!

You are absolutely right.  And it is a lie.  I remember thinking these thoughts and being consumed by them.  I remember the utter suicidal depression that came from this thinking.  The thing is this...we are not responsible nor do we have to abide by what the world thinks, or what our family thinks.  If life is just about work, tv, eat, bed over and over til we die then we have missed the point of living.  When I had these thoughts no one around me understood them.  They seemed to be ok with living that life.  I'm sure my substance abuse issues didn't help any of that as well.

So, why don't I feel like that today?  The grace and mercy of God allowed me to experience that pain so I could help people in similar prisons of thought.  I believe he delivered me so that I could be a useful, functional member of the body of Christ.  So, where did it start.  For me, it started with deliverance from substance abuse.  It started with reaching out to others and saying I have a problem I can't fix.  I started with saying something is deeply wrong with me, and I have no ability on my own to deliver myself.  I couldn't out think my depression or drinking.  I couldn't think up peace and faith.  It started by being humbled by life.  I asked for help.

In that process, I was given several things.  Considering I liked to isolate, didn't really like people and certainly didn't want to interact with them...I was forced to not only talk with people, but to trust them (something very tough for me).  I seen the love of God through the "least of these" through those the world judges and thinks very little of.  It was through these people I realized that anyone can make a difference.  You don't have to have unique talents, have a record contract, be exceptionally bright, beautiful or anything of the like.  All you need is a willingness, a humility and the desire to be used by God.  I seen more of God in those rooms than I had seen anywhere in my life.  These were not people who were content just working, watching TV and bed.  They wanted to be vessels, instruments of God.  And they surely were used that way in my life.

It gave me hope, and a new direction.  I realized that life was more...and I could abide in it.  We have choices to make...feed depressive thoughts and live in them.  Or, we can learn a new way of living...the one Christ instructed us to live.  Every interaction we have is a spiritual interaction...start there.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 05:08:27 AM by shawn »

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2011, 06:04:34 PM »
One of the greatest gifts God has given me it HUNGER...hunger to know Him and hunger to understand the Scripture (and His revelation any where else.)  When people get answers for things they don't need at the moment, usually they lose it in the pile of good ideas they have.  Once they get the need, let's say they need the cure for cancer, they dig out their pile of junk to find the phone number they'd lost a while back.  You know what the one prerequisite for healing is?  It is being sick.

God gives His gifts to those who appreciate them.  Hunger and need is often the context necessary for Divine revelation.  "I will pour floods upon the dry ground..."

Think how often in Scripture it is the virgin who conceives.

Terrific post and I completely agree.

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2011, 06:09:38 PM »
"Because of Jesus, God sees us through his perfection, not through our limitation."

Then God's vision is distorted and He lives in a lie. Humans in this life will always have mistakes, imperfections and limitations. If God see us through His perfection and not through our limitations, His vision is distorted and He lives in a lie. Worse then that, He lies to us and gives us the false hope that we can be perfect in this life. But you can only be wrong because God cannot live in a lie and lie. God can't lie and see us the way we aren't. Whatever Jesus did on the cross has its limits. Jesus can forgive us our sins, cleanse us and wash us, but in this life we will always have mistakes, imperfections and limitations. Jesus couldn't fix that for us in this life because it wasn't on His Father's plan. His Pure Spirit form has the last word, not His human form. Even though God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one and the same, the Father is first, the Son is second and the Holy Spirit is third. That's how this whole authority works in the Trinity. It's a hierarchy. Even if that was true, what does it change? I will never be perfect in this life and if God really loves me, He won't see me through a lie...

So is the Bible lying to us?  Do you really believe the creator of this universe sees things less clearly than you do?  Is it even possible you could be wrong?

The fact is this...our vision is limited and tainted.  I don't believe God sees believers limitations and sin.  I believe he sees who we are in Christ...remember he knows the end of your story.  You don't.  The fact is today, I trust the process.  I know it's a process.  Progress not perfection.  I don't hold myself to perfectionist standards, nor do I believe God to do so.  We are given what we should strive for, and grow along those lines.

Offline Sarah

« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2011, 01:40:27 AM »
Michelle,

I haven't posted on here in awhile, but I decided to check up on here for the heck of it. The first thing I read was your dream about a gray earth. This isn't some future warning from God, but a present reality in your life.  You are giving guilt the power to turn your world into ashes.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2011, 03:08:40 AM »

So is the Bible lying to us?  Do you really believe the creator of this universe sees things less clearly than you do?  Is it even possible you could be wrong?

The fact is this...our vision is limited and tainted.  I don't believe God sees believers limitations and sin.  I believe he sees who we are in Christ...remember he knows the end of your story.  You don't.  The fact is today, I trust the process.  I know it's a process.  Progress not perfection.  I don't hold myself to perfectionist standards, nor do I believe God to do so.  We are given what we should strive for, and grow along those lines.
Shawn  :thumbsup:

1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8 Rocks!

Offline Sarah

« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2011, 04:35:35 AM »
The Avowel by Denise Levertov

As swimmers dare
to lie face to the sky
and water bears them,
as hawks rest upon air
and air sustains them;
so would I learn to attain
freefall, and float
into Creator Spirit's deep
embrace,
knowing no effort earns
that all-surrounding
grace.

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2011, 05:03:47 AM »

Shawn  :thumbsup:

1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8 Rocks!

Romans 7 and 8 are my two favorite chapters in the Bible.  They have always spoken to me in profound ways. 

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2011, 05:05:04 AM »
The Avowel by Denise Levertov

As swimmers dare
to lie face to the sky
and water bears them,
as hawks rest upon air
and air sustains them;
so would I learn to attain
freefall, and float
into Creator Spirit's deep
embrace,
knowing no effort earns
that all-surrounding
grace.

Wonderful poem Sarah.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2011, 08:42:20 AM »
Very good poem...I liked it :bigGrin:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2011, 11:37:13 PM »
Never doubt it. The Vatican is indeed the whore of Babylonia...
Michelle

But they have not denied Jesus as the Son of God. I think the vatician and/r catholic church is one of the churches in the book of revelation, the one that speaks of offerings to Jezebel. According to saint Saint Malachy there is one more pope after Benedict, who will be the last pope. This got me thinking that either the last pope is the false prophet with 2 horns, or the church gets destroyed or broken up, perhaps due to political or spiritual movement. Perhaps the people will demand the end of the vatician and no longer thinks it's biblical and are willing to let go of it's traddition. Anyone interested should read the prophecies themselves, as I have only glimpsed upon it, and may have incorect information.

Thinktank, they practice pagan rituals, they have pagan doctrines, they are worshipping idols; Mary, dead saints, angels, they wear purple and scarlet,

Purple and scarlet were colours designed and created by God. I know that purple is associated with spirituality, does red = the devil? or is red a nice colour God created?. What colour is that life force that runs inside your body, working hard, 24 hours a day, without you even doing a thing, keeping you alive and healthy?

not to mention that most people in the Vatican are into bllack masses, the occult and invoking demons. You don't believe me?

There are rotten apples to be found in all places. In the ministry of Jesus, there was a person so bad that Jesus called him a demon.

There are tons of articles and videos, testimonies. Just dig it up and you will find the truth. Even though they have no denied Jesus in words, they are denying Him in the way they live and what they do.

I find catholics to be gracefull people who emphasize repentance, conffesion of sins, and they also have purgatory, which gives souls an opportunity to be saved. This gives the catholics one more option to be saved than the protestants.

I have studied the stuff for months. The devil is in the Vatican. And Benedict is totally evil. I can recognize evil when I see it. That guy has "I'm evil" written all over his face.

Not sure about Benedict, but he stands strong for tradditional marriage.
The previous pope John Paul was a loved pope by many people. Do a bible code on the pope and you won't find devil or antichrist but you will find Apostle of Christ.
TT

As for the church being destroyed or broken up due to political or spiritual movement, it will be the world leaders and new-agers. Well, I sure hope the people will demand the end of the Vatican and let go of the tradition of men and doctrines of demons. If you knew what's going on in the Vatican, you would shudder. It's really creepy, believe me. Emblems of Roman and Babylonian corruption are rampant in the Catholic Church. And they have many false doctrines and they go against the teachings of the Bible. The Catechism of the Council of Trent states these words: "It is lawful to have images in the Church, and to give honor and worship unto them." That's idolatry. They worship Mary and they say that she is co-Savior with Jesus, which is a gross lie. Mary was only a human saint. The only intercessor between man and God is the Man-God Jesus Christ.

I think the catholics do have something, Some argue that since Mary was the human mother of Jesus, she who is now in heaven with Jesus can pray for us, just as say, you pray for your funde , friend. The danger I think is when we put Mary in a higher place than Jesus, which there is a danger that the catholic church could do that, and that's why I think in the letters to the churches in the book of revelation, Jesus said to warn the church against eating/sacrifing idols to that prophetess Jezebel.
TT

The Catholic church is full of abominations and heresies. They practice sun worship which is a Babylonian abomination. Their fake Mary and Baby Jesus actually are Semiramis and Tammuz (so-called sun god, but was only a possessed kid). Research this and read Ezekiel 8. Read also my last posts in my other thread. You will find more infos there. The Vatican is behind the NWO along with various world leaders. You might want to watch these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stMgtPH8S-A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA1HCf4do_0 (forget the crap about hell and pay attention to the rest of it).

In six parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knmL2ODvJPw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDGq-CVUKf4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=745ACGtHf6U&feature=related (satanic handsigns) About the Bohemian Grove, that's where the secret society, Skull & Bones, burn children to Moloch and worship him. Yes, you heard right. Just like the Jews did in the O.T. The same Moloch, the same satanic practices. I'm not sure because I haven't got into the O.T yet, but if that happened AFTER their captivity in Babylonia, that explains a lot. And the Jews burned their children to the idol, in the Valley of the sons of Hinnom (Gehenna)...

This is very creepy... See for yourself:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove_exposed.htm (They believe in the eternal torment crap but what they say about the secret societies is true).

http://molech.weebly.com/is-it-mock-or-real-child-sacrifice.html

I'm warning you though. Don't watch any of the Alex Jones videos or read anything of what he has to say. He is a disinfo agent... This is very real and serious and your leaders really are doing this...

"This is NOT a "Game"! This is NOT a "Joke" people! They are DEADLY SERIOUS about this stuff I can ASSURE you!"

"Bohemian Grove is a 2,700 acre estate secluded and guarded among redwood tree's located 75 miles north of San Francisco in California. Once every year in July a private event is held away from the public eye for American and foreign politicians, bankers, businessmen, top entertainers, etc, all of which are initiate's of the Babylonian Brotherhood meet up for a weekend at a place called Bohemian Grove. Here they dress up in red robe's carry out occult rituals and worship a 40 foot stone statue of an owl that is named Moloch which is an ancient deity. In biblical time's people sacrificially burned children to their God Moloch who is an aspect of Nimrod/Baal, this is also mentioned in the bible."

Notice the cleverly hidden owl seen on the U.S. dollar bill. It is tucked away in the corner. When magnified, the owl is clearly visible. As if the pyramid and eye Illuminati symbol dollar bill wasn't enough... And you can bet that it's not "mock child sacrifice". They really are sacrificing and burning children to the idol. How many children disappear every years? How many more kidnapping will it take for people to wake up?

http://911truth.tribe.net/thread/d109f952-6964-4e8d-8909-a23eae9147c3

http://freedompressnews.com/TheBohemianGrove.aspx

http://www.trosch.org/msn/mason-graphics.html

In 25 parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICc4pxx_mDg&feature=related

By the way, the royal family of England is among the thirteen bloodlines of the Illuminati and Queen Elizabeth II of England is very influent among them.

According to propet kim clement the queen will announce God as Lord and it will shake England with fear. I watch the queen on christmas day for her queens speech and she has been very respectfull towards christianity, so far.

It's like I said. I've been studying the whole NWO thing for six months. You wanna know something guys? Just ask. The more you keep yourselves informed, the more you will be prepared and the more you will avoid deception...

I think some of these cults do exist, but most of them are simply sell outs to the devil. The bible says mystery babylon is the biggest force of witchraft and evil and she will be destroyed by the man of sin and his 10 kings.

Jesus said if Satan cast out Satan how can his kingdom stand?

So since satans kingdom will not stand I think Satan will cast out Satan.

TT

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2011, 12:25:40 AM »
http://www.tentmaker.org/books/BibleThreateningsExplained.html#103

"ORTHODOX" AND HEATHEN VIEWS IDENTICAL

"Now do popular Christian descriptions resemble anything in the Old Testament? Do they not exactly copy the heathen description? Whence came these ideas? They are not found in the Old Testament. And yet the world was full of them when Christ came.
Take someone that on Monday worshipped 10 Roman gods and on Friday decided he was converted to Christianity. Constantine.
The empire was vast and needed a binding factor. That became Christianity. Constantine was really loved by God because he recieved visions on weekly basis. Unfortunately the people in the counsil didn't agree among themselfs and above all they didn't agree with Constantine.
Luckily Constantine was a great leader and was able to convince the council Roman style….
Mmmm, but what books should become the official canon? Simpel take the political solution. The books that are (almost) used by all Christians are combined into a Bible. The readers of the not so accepted books…. became sorta dead. :-)
And if the church leaders had problems understanding a certain verse, passage or Constantine would solve it.
Maybe while sitting behind his altar that's basicly even worse than all the pagan symbolism combined.

http://www.666beast.net/
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2011, 12:26:34 AM »
Still not convinced that the Vatican is the whore of Babylon? Not only do they wear purple and scarlet, they borrowed sun worshipping from the Azteks and introduced it into the Vatican. You should do research on Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz. Semiramis and Tammuz are the fake Mary and fake baby Jesus of the Roman Catholic Church.
The moon and star symbol of islam is pregnant Semiramis (=moon) with Tammuz (=star)
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2011, 12:31:22 AM »
I've been wasting my life as a wannabe musician, thinking I could make a difference, even in just a small way, but it hasn't happened. Nobody's life has been changed by listening to my attempts at music making. Nobody cares if I ever play another note or not. Tonight I took my guitar into the street and smashed it. Time to give up the illusion. Nobody cares if I live or die. My family certainly doesn't care. They don't try to understand my depression. They just wanna pretend everything's fine. Just get up in the morning, go to your job, come home, watch tv, go to bed, that's what life's all about. You don't need anything else. I hate this lie!
Lie or no lie it's the life of most people. 9 to 5 jobs. Travel to and from that job. Sleep. That's it.
8 hours sleep. 9 hours at work. 1 hour traveling. 1 hour shopping. 1 hour cleaning and other jobs around the house. 1 hour of time wasted otherwise. Etc. That's an everyday reality for most people.
YLTGen 3
17 And to the man He said, `Because thou hast hearkened to the voice of thy wife, and dost eat of the tree concerning which I have charged thee, saying, Thou dost not eat of it, cursed is ?the ground on thine account; in sorrow thou dost eat of it all days of thy life,
18 and thorn and bramble it doth bring forth to thee, and thou hast eaten the herb of the field;

Yep, there are exceptions. But very few....
There isn't much written about the life of Jesus besides the time of His ministry. But I think it's safe to assume that Jesus had a very simple/basic life before His ministry. He didn't steal the stuff He needed. Etc. My guess is that Jesus had a 9 to 5 life too. Or more likely a 6 to 6 life...
Just like the vast majority has 9 to 5 jobs the vast majority of people won't be missed.
YLTEccl 9
5 For the living know that they die, and the dead know not anything, and there is no more to them a reward, for their remembrance hath been forgotten.

All the above perhaps isn't the sort of negativity you want to hear (BTW be blessed with your hearing. I constantly hear my heartbeat and other irritating noises). You seem to think low of yourself because you didn't make it. Well join the other 99.% of humanity
Never worry just accept. Just do you thing. That's happiness :-)