Author Topic: The SALVATION of ALL... how did GOD reveal it to you?  (Read 19213 times)

Offline willieH

• Read Only
The SALVATION of ALL... how did GOD reveal it to you?
« on: October 11, 2007, 12:43:12 AM »
willieH: Greetings beloved Brothers,  :boyheart: ...and Sisters...  :girlheart:

Many have shared this thought but I felt God moving me to share my experience, how bout you?

willieH:  After battling Spiritually for many years, one day... I went to a spot I often go to, to be alone and to talk with GOD... and tearfully, after confessing my weaknesses, I said to Him, "You are GOD, ...I'm just a stupid and weak man, please forgive me"

Then I said the most important words I believe I have ever spoken... "Please Lord, speak your saving words to EVERYONE... that none should be lost"

Without fully realizing what I had said... I went home and wrote down my thoughts which contained what later became "The Wish"...  :Mcry:

For brevity's sake, it says... "If I had ONE WISH, it would be that YOU would have YOUR WISH... that ALL MEN would be SAVED..."

In the coming weeks, as I opened my Bible, ...Scriptures began to appear before me, that I had never before seen, such as 1 Tim 4:9-11 and 1 John 4:14... then others...

I got on the internet... and began searching... and found there were others that had this revelation, such as J. Preston Eby, Elwin Roach and L. Ray Smith... I began reading their views... a few years later, after posting on a few forums, I found Tentmaker...  :boogie:

Here I am today... blessed to be amongst all you wonderful, intelligent, and Spiritual GOD SEEKING men and women...  :mpardon:

I praise Him for this journey and for ALL of you!  :grouppray:

Please share YOUR journey with us...  :LoveH1:

pEAce...   :gimmefive:

In  JESUS  ...willieH   :ilu:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 01:02:26 AM by willieH »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: The SALVATION of ALL... how did GOD reveal it to you?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 01:20:02 AM »
 :cloud9: Hi Willie.......mine came as a shock to me. It was when He spoke to me the scripture, "There were 2 trees in the midst of the garden" and dropped into my spirit that they were the candlestick and the table of shewbread. It was then that the revelation came that if the inner court realm was the MIDST of the garden, then the WHOLE garden was His, and that would include the outer court which is where He had taught me all mankind resides    (spiritually speaking) if they are not baptized into His Spirit in the inner court experience outlined by Pentecost.

That's it. Simple and sweet, LOL. I have not read one word of UR doctrine, which is why I don't share on the topic, because that's all He's made life in me concerning it at present, and I try hard not to share anything that is not of experiential, done by the Spirit, knowledge. Blessings to all.......
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 01:22:21 AM »
Hey Willie

Thats some Testimony.  :icon_flower:  :icon_flower: ..even thou it was the brief version.

Gee, Mine goes back aways...Nothing spectacular Im sorry..well not to the human Eye

back in the eighties ..my first religious experience was with the WWCG...I think your ex SDA..similar backgrounds

Anyways...I just hated the hypocrisy..long story ,At the start of the 90s I become disilusioned with religion ...Althou I met and married my wife during that season we just stopped attending....many yrs lapsed,althou  God was always in the back of my mind , My hurt, pain,  and anger from those days remained Like I said "Long story"

Quite a few yrs passed and I just got back Into the world.  :mblush: ..I suppose it was some 4 or 5 yrs ago....,this  desire came about  to want to  Know HIM more , It was JUST a desire from WITHIN..I cant recal anything sparking it... :dontknow:

I contacted many people, Old and new just to find their own personal thoughts , of course along with The Net ,..I cant recal why or exactly when , but L.Ray.Smiths web site came on screen, I really wasnt looking ..well I read some of his Hate mail..I just felt sorry for the Guy...if this chap believed That Christ saved ALL...why cant folk leave the man alone, I emailed Him to mention just this, nothing else

ANY ways, I got back into study , and not unlike yourself, the scriptures took on a different meaning , well some 18 mths may have passed as I personally become aware throu Scripture that Christ DID DIE for all....I still had that old Conditioning and there was a Couple of things which at that time i Needed to reconcile...and that came about.

so, I recall the only person I knew was this fellow ..Ray Smith...so I read his papers many times , then this chap called Mike Vinson, his also , I was more than intrigued as they too were ex wwcg...

At the time I didnt even Know there were Forums.  :dontknow: . existed on the Net...anyway, I then realised( Im slow) this guy had his own forum with Folk who also discovered Christ dying for all...

so I joined..as I become more PC aware,  then realised there were other forums and people like Ebay , etc...then this chap from Tentmaker turned up...cant remember his name..Gary somebody , Armoursuit is it.... :laughing7:...i dropped him a mail just to chat and  he gave a Brief testimony, again at that time I didnt Know of His forum that came about some months later..

I first Joined here must be nearly two yrs back?...and the rest they say Is History...

I found PEACE, My pain has Gone along with my hurt ...i really did discover A GREATER forgiveness...and thats what HE taught me....PURE forgiveness, a LONG rd it was, but WORTH ALL THE PAIN.

Blessings
Taffy
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 01:25:10 AM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Dean

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 02:00:14 AM »
willeH,

Great topic, and thanks Card..Taffy and Willeh...for sharing your stories.

In April 1996 a good friend of mine from back in our WOF days called me at my place of work. I was way to busy to talk with him... but, I was intrigued about what he was hearing from a preacher who was speaking nightly at the church he attended...and it kept me in my office for close to an hour. I had just recently opened a new restaurant...the place was rocking and I really did not have even 5 minutes to talk with him.

We had both known this preacher from his visits to our church in Illinois back in 1978-1981. His TOPIC was GRACE and his name... Mike Williams.

My friend said to me near the end of our conversation that day, "something is wrong...my life, the christian life I'm living... this just can't be what Jesus died for."  I told him it was the same for me.

A few days later the tapes from those meetings arrived at my house and I listened to them over and over, for about 6 months...but I had become very cautious about jumping in to the latest church thing and it took those 6 months before I agreed to accept that what I was hearing on Mike's tapes...was the truth. What I got from those tapes changed my life and has proven to me that GRACE is the ROSETTA stone...to understanding Scripture.

My wife kids with me that those GRACE tapes were the 'gateway drug' that would shortly lead me into UR...the even better stuff. My friend did give me... for free...those first few tapes.

Dean

Kept

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 01:45:37 AM »
For me it was dropped in my spirit in my living room in the middle of the night. I will never forget that night as long as I live. It was close to Yom Kippur and it was a divine moment when suddenly I KNEW that I knew Gods heart for the first time......then for a few months God built upon that knowing first by showing me the all in Adam then the all In Christ. I also had a vision that sealed it for me, it was right after that night. I saw Christ, His head was in the heavens, His feet were on trees coming up out of the earth, they were His footstool. I saw closer and His robe dipped in and out of all the universe filling all things with Himself. I knew there was nothing that was not a part of HIM. I saw then as if I were looking at Him thru a magnifying glass and every cell in Him was alive and moving, His robe was made up of people, where the robe was going in and out of the earth the vessels looked more earthy, as you looked higher the vessels in Him were more and more filled with light......till all was light.....

I knew even more in my being that all things belonged to Him, all was of Him, all was being transformed. I saw people climbing the two trees under His feet, One tree under His right foot, One under His left foot and they were trying to get to His feet to touch them to be changed........people were climbing all over to get to Him, drawn to Him and all were moving higher and higher...

from those moments till now nothing could ever convince me otherwise, all is His, all is right on schedule, moving and guided by Him.....nothing that is made is not thru Him

He is LORD

kept

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 01:48:58 AM »
 :cloud9: That was amazing Kept......thanks for posting this..... :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 01:58:42 AM »
willieH: Hi kept... :hithere:

I agree with Cardinal...  :goodpost:

pEAce...   :boogie:

In  JESUS  ...willieH  :thumbsup:

Loveroftruth

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 02:49:57 AM »
For me it was dropped in my spirit in my living room in the middle of the night. I will never forget that night as long as I live. It was close to Yom Kippur and it was a divine moment when suddenly I KNEW that I knew Gods heart for the first time......then for a few months God built upon that knowing first by showing me the all in Adam then the all In Christ. I also had a vision that sealed it for me, it was right after that night. I saw Christ, His head was in the heavens, His feet were on trees coming up out of the earth, they were His footstool. I saw closer and His robe dipped in and out of all the universe filling all things with Himself. I knew there was nothing that was not a part of HIM. I saw then as if I were looking at Him thru a magnifying glass and every cell in Him was alive and moving, His robe was made up of people, where the robe was going in and out of the earth the vessels looked more earthy, as you looked higher the vessels in Him were more and more filled with light......till all was light.....

I knew even more in my being that all things belonged to Him, all was of Him, all was being transformed. I saw people climbing the two trees under His feet, One tree under His right foot, One under His left foot and they were trying to get to His feet to touch them to be changed........people were climbing all over to get to Him, drawn to Him and all were moving higher and higher...

from those moments till now nothing could ever convince me otherwise, all is His, all is right on schedule, moving and guided by Him.....nothing that is made is not thru Him

He is LORD

kept

WOW Kept, what a wonderful thing to experience! :girlheart:

Kept

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 02:54:50 AM »
I think Im a Thomas guys, God has always spoken to me visually, guess He knows I need to see things to believe.......

most dont so noone think that if you have not had visions and such that means anything but that you dont need them like those of us who have do.....

love you all

:HeartThrob:

kept

Loveroftruth

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 03:03:08 AM »
Wow, all of the stories are GREAT! I hope more people share :icon_flower:
Thanks for starting the topic WilleH :thumbsup:

I don't have a grand story... the only thing I have is God saying to me "I am not like that" in regards to "eternally torturing people".

PEACE and Love :girlheart:

« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 03:05:52 AM by Loveroftruth »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 03:13:52 AM »
 :cloud9: Amen Kept, me too......I've always said I'm so dense He has to show me pictures ;).......think about it........it's quicker for Him, too.......

Offline Kratos

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 06:18:12 AM »
I have had many personal and amazing things happen to me during my years as a Christian, but my coming to understand UR was less spectacular and rather ordinary, I guess. I met our friend Juan Alberto on another forum and argued with him until I saw it.

John
Send me a Personal message
Seeking a Kingdom whose Builder and Maker is God

Hennessey

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 07:32:03 AM »
I have had many personal and amazing things happen to me during my years as a Christian, but my coming to understand UR was less spectacular and rather ordinary, I guess. I met our friend Juan Alberto on another forum and argued with him until I saw it.

John

:laughing7:  won't ever forget those discussions ......... one of the few times I ever saw and felt the anointing on both sides of the argument ............ others saw and felt it too. It truly was a discussion set for more than just us two.

be blessed,

Jack

Offline Kratos

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 08:50:44 AM »
Jack,

And Blessings on you too, Bro.

John

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 09:35:45 AM »
Amazing how God works in each one differently.

When I was a babe in Christ, I was very into the word and in those days heard the Holy Spirit audibly speaking.  Nowadays I sense HE is part of my being rather than an outside force or entity.

I had always has questions of those who never heard of Jesus and had died and specifically could not add Love + ET to = Loving God, the arithmetic did not add up  :bigGrin:

In my early studies, can't remember where I was in the bible, I asked the HS the questions I still had and He said, "You let me worry about that for now, you just study."

Having been saved through and ETM preacher's tapes, the rapture and the doom & gloom was there in me and although I still couldn't see it for myself in the bible, I did the turn-or-burn approach.  Getting much rejection in this approach not realising why these "idiots" could not see what I was telling them I asked the HS why was this.

He clearly said to me, "You can try telling them about my Love you know"

Show stopper.

Well my witness became silent and then I found peers asking me questions and I just shared love and nothing else.

What a difference, now I had dialogue.

Anyway this year I also discovered a google link to B-T and went there, challenged a bit but found resistance and then had TM on an ET apologetics site listed as a cult so I checked it out.

The rest as they say is history.

So in retrospect, I think I always believed deep down in UR but never realised others thought the same as me.

What I did find at Tent was love and acceptance in spite of and I also found deep knowledge here where people were sharing deep stuff, stuff that I found lacking elsewhere.

For someone needing to 1st see logic in arguments/offerings, this was the place where quickly the change happened from mental to spiritual understanding.

As many ET teachings were not entrenched, it was easier to unlearn the chaff I had been exposed to.  Initially like most I was looking for a replacement theology, and this is not what God wanted, he wanted me back the way we used to communicate.  Thankfully it is back.

Blessings
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »
 :cloud9: Hey Seeker.....He did that with me too. I first heard Him literally audible on occasion, seemingly then softer and softer, which freaked me out at the time because I thought I was getting somehow backslidden for why it was getting softer. He let me stress over that for awhile before letting me know it was softer because He had just "moved in" closer to home, as I was decreasing, He was increasing in me, so ,"no need to shout anymore", LOL.

I was so ignorant and innocent of God's ways that I literally thought hearing Him was like an attribute of this private Christian club I had just joined, almost. I thought they all heard Him all the time, and that was just part of it. I found out real quick that was not necessarily so, with the left foot of fellowship coming my way. Blessings to you....

shibboleth

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 01:48:51 AM »
I have had a love/hate relationship with God most of my life. In and out of churches, looking for truth in all the wrong places. I always thought that this new church I joined has the truth. Then, over time, I started to see the denominational spirit and how noone wanted to deal with my heartfelt questions.

I have battled depression and suicidal thoughts much of my life. One day I was at the lowest point in my life. I told God I hated Him and didn't care if He sent me to hell. I just couldn't stand the thought that a good, loving god would do that to his own creation. I had finally reached the end of my rope, there was no more rope to tie a knot in. I had no answers. Then I remembered a lake of fire series I had seen on L.Ray Smith's website. I started to read and study. For 4 months I did nothing but read my Bible and Ray's website. I couldn't stop. Finally, one morning I woke up with a peace I had never experienced before. I knew God loved all mankind and saved them all. Since that day, over 2 years ago, I have only had one week of depression, and I had hope and knew God would bring me out of it.

Jesus is the best thing that ever happened to me, and for me, and through me!!! I love him so much because he first loved me.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 02:20:28 AM »
willieH: Hi Shibboleth... :hithere:

I have had a love/hate relationship with God most of my life. In and out of churches, looking for truth in all the wrong places. I always thought that this new church I joined has the truth. Then, over time, I started to see the denominational spirit and how noone wanted to deal with my heartfelt questions.

I have battled depression and suicidal thoughts much of my life. One day I was at the lowest point in my life. I told God I hated Him and didn't care if He sent me to hell. I just couldn't stand the thought that a good, loving god would do that to his own creation. I had finally reached the end of my rope, there was no more rope to tie a knot in. I had no answers. Then I remembered a lake of fire series I had seen on L.Ray Smith's website. I started to read and study. For 4 months I did nothing but read my Bible and Ray's website. I couldn't stop. Finally, one morning I woke up with a peace I had never experienced before. I knew God loved all mankind and saved them all. Since that day, over 2 years ago, I have only had one week of depression, and I had hope and knew God would bring me out of it.

Jesus is the best thing that ever happened to me, and for me, and through me!!! I love him so much because he first loved me.

:crywipe:  Praise the Lord  :bowing:  JESUS CHRIST for YOU:declare: ...dear Shibboleth...  :myahoo: :boogie: 

Beautiful and heart felt story!  :friendstu:

pEAce...  :Sparkletooth:

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 02:26:10 AM »
willieH: Hi John & Jack! :hithere:

John

Ah yes... the Hawaiian/latino "NEWMAN", strikes again!!!   :btongue:  :laughing7:  Go Jack, ah, ...go Jack, ah, ...go Jack!   :trampoline:

pEAce bro...  :Sparkletooth:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:42:59 PM by willieH »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2007, 02:46:30 AM »
 :cloud9: Jack.......I didn't know you had an alias........I wondered who this Juan Alberto was, LOL......

And Shib, I second that. Great post. I also battled depression and suicidal thoughts too.....the night I got saved I told Him I didn't care if I lived another day........and I meant it.......then I met the Lord and He showed me what their origins were :eeew: and I joined the Lord's boot camp.  That was 21 years ago, and I've only had one battle since and it was after my son was brain-damaged and almost killed. It almost completely broke me again. Without Him, I would never had made it thru. Blessings to you...... 

Michele

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2007, 04:03:49 AM »
willieH: Hi John & Jack! :hithere:

John

Ah yes... the latino "NEWMAN", strikes again!!!   :btongue:  :laughing7:  Go Jack, ah, ...go Jack, ah, ...go Jack!   :trampoline:

pEAce bro...  :Sparkletooth:

Cool.......I had no idea that Jack/AKA Juan/AKA Newman was the one that shared UR with Kratos.

Offline Kratos

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2007, 07:13:57 AM »
I guess as stubborn as I can be, if I can be reached this way, we should not give up on those stern heresy hunters on other boards. Jack was banned by another of the Moderators on that other forum, but the damage was already done. LOL

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2007, 06:12:44 PM »
 :cloud9: Yes, I have noticed that Jack has a (ahem, cough) charm that does seem to defy detection by moderators, at times...... :happygrin: :laughing7:

However, we should never underestimate a man with a fire  :Shoot:

Hennessey

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2007, 06:49:06 PM »
why did I know you would get me back Card.  :laughing7:

I wet myself with that one. 

Jack :gangel:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2007, 07:34:35 PM »
 :cloud9: Because, my friend, you know me too well, LOL...... :thumbsup: :laughing7: