Author Topic: Its a GOOD Day  (Read 900 times)

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
Its a GOOD Day
« on: December 11, 2011, 06:14:35 PM »
What a might God we serve! :dsunny:  Praise the age enduring King! I thank the Lord for the healing and aid that He brings us as we pray. I love the Wonderful Jesus who meets my needs even when I am not aware of the need! Oh the joy and surprise in my heart and life when He fills a need I did not know had a empty spot for. 
He is GOOD!  Thank you Lord for this day, for this IS THE DAY that YOU have made and I shall be glad and REJOICE in it! :bigGrin: :icon_king: :HeartThrob: G L O R Y!!! Thank you J E S U S!
I remember many years ago when there was a commercial for Rolaids and would ask how do you spell relief? The answer of course was Rolaids, well the Lord gave me to witness with that question...How do you spell relief? And my response was
J E S U S! Jesus that's how I spell relief! Jesus!  Glory its a good day. The Indian's have a saying, "It is a good day to die."
Well, Glory it is a good day to die, every day is a good day to die and if you don't get it well, I do! I die today that I may LIVE!

Thank you Jesus! :bigGrin: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Online eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
Re: Its a GOOD Day
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 06:24:49 PM »
What a might God we serve! :dsunny:  Praise the age enduring King! I thank the Lord for the healing and aid that He brings us as we pray. I love the Wonderful Jesus who meets my needs even when I am not aware of the need! Oh the joy and surprise in my heart and life when He fills a need I did not know had a empty spot for. 
He is GOOD!  Thank you Lord for this day, for this IS THE DAY that YOU have made and I shall be glad and REJOICE in it! :bigGrin: :icon_king: :HeartThrob: G L O R Y!!! Thank you J E S U S!
I remember many years ago when there was a commercial for Rolaids and would ask how do you spell relief? The answer of course was Rolaids, well the Lord gave me to witness with that question...How do you spell relief? And my response was
J E S U S! Jesus that's how I spell relief! Jesus!  Glory its a good day. The Indian's have a saying, "It is a good day to die."
Well, Glory it is a good day to die, every day is a good day to die and if you don't get it well, I do! I die today that I may LIVE!

Thank you Jesus! :bigGrin: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap:

It IS a good day to die, Kemo Sabe.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline thinktank

• Silver
Re: Its a GOOD Day
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 11:06:25 PM »
Nehemiah 8:10
 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.