Author Topic: God Still Moves  (Read 1010 times)

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
God Still Moves
« on: July 19, 2011, 07:25:15 AM »
Talking with my mom on the phone tonight, who will be 80 tomorrow.  She has been having incredible arthritic pain in her ankle, to the point of tears and being in a wheelchair.  She told me she was watching a minister on TV (can't remember who), who began praying for people.  She said she raised her hand in tears, and felt something akin to an electric shock hit her leg.  She is vastly improved, up and walking, shoes on her feet, and giving God the glory!  Amen!

Ask and you will receive.  It's the Father's pleasure to give good gifts to His children.  Take heart and rejoice!
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

PaoloNuevo

Re: God Still Moves
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 06:29:31 PM »

Talking with my mom on the phone tonight, who will be 80 tomorrow.  She has been having incredible arthritic pain in her ankle, to the point of tears and being in a wheelchair.  She told me she was watching a minister on TV (can't remember who), who began praying for people.  She said she raised her hand in tears, and felt something akin to an electric shock hit her leg.  She is vastly improved, up and walking, shoes on her feet, and giving God the glory!  Amen!

Ask and you will receive.  It's the Father's pleasure to give good gifts to His children.  Take heart and rejoice!

Wow!!! That is so amazing James... :cloud9: :cloud9:

God still moves rocks indeed! The Son lives and the Spirit dwells... Amen... This is really inspiring. Thank you, Father God.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 11:56:49 AM »
I'm dealing with some bulging discs in my neck.  Quite painful.  The other night in bed I was hurting, trying to go to sleep.   I asked the Lord for some relief, in so many words, finally prayed something like this;  "Lord, I know you can completely heal this.  Maybe I don't have the faith right now to ask for that [fully believe/nothing doubting], but will you please give me some relief?"  In about 3 seconds I was asleep.  :)

I needed to give Him praise and credit for that.  Thank you Father for your love and mercy, and for hearing me, caring and helping me that night.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 03:31:00 AM »
Awesome James.  :HeartThrob:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 04:53:06 AM »
wow I could be on here daily.

Driving back tonight in the dark from my dog's new tracking class, I was trying to reverse the moves I had made to get out there [no gps, just old fashioned getting lost].  It was of course impossible because I couldn't read the street signs or see much of anything on the dark country roads.

So I sent up a prayer.  At one point, I was running north and south like Amelia Earhart, looking for a familiar sign.  No way I was not going to get hopelessly lost

until I made it home to familiar territory.  And a cry of victory went up!  It was a miracle.  :winkgrin:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 05:15:10 AM »
Thanks lo, and Amen Molly :)