Author Topic: Wind/Jehovah  (Read 1554 times)

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
Wind/Jehovah
« on: August 13, 2011, 05:50:13 AM »
Wind,  Water, and  Earth,  ( and please  lets don't bring body, soul, and spirit into this.)  But it was these three things that God/Elohiem worked with to bring about Genesis chapter one.  God only created 3 things in chp. 1
Gen 1:1  In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Gen 1:21  And God created the great sea-monsters, and every living creature that moveth, wherewith the waters swarmed, after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind:
Gen 1:27  And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And He said/spoke all of chapter one.

H7307 ruach
From H7306; wind; by resemblance breath, that is, a sensible (or even violent) exhalation:  H7306  rûach  A primitive root; properly to blow, that is, breathe
He used the Water and the Earth to bring forth, but it was WIND that was the initial force that brought it all about. Was it not?

And we know that  John 4:24 God is spirit  G4151  pneuma  From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath G4154 pneō  A primary word; to breathe hard, that is, breeze: - blow.
Would I be incorrect to say that the WIND is Jehovah?

Examples:
Joh 3:8  the Spirit where he willeth doth blow, and his voice thou dost hear, but thou hast not known whence he cometh, and whither he goeth; thus is every one who hath been born of the Spirit.'

Gen 3:8 And hearing are they the sound of Yahweh Elohim walking in the garden in the windy part of the day. And hiding themselves are the human and his wife from the face of Yahweh Elohim, in the midst of a tree of the garden."

Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Wind/Jehovah
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 06:07:10 AM »
The Antichrist is the Prince of the power of the air.

It's a spiritual war.

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 06:32:05 AM »
The Antichrist is the Prince of the power of the air.

It's a spiritual war.

Now disagreeing is one thing but where did you get this idea?  "The Antichrist is the Prince of the power of the air."
Arent there many antichrists? I Jo. 2:18

All I found was Eph 2:2  in which once ye did walk according to the age of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience,

I dont believe I said anything about air. I know that we are in spiritual warfare to a power/authority that is working in the world/kosmos. where we walk and breath, there is a spirit at work on the sons of disobedience.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 06:48:15 AM »
Luk 8:24  And having come near, they awoke him, saying, `Master, master, we perish;' and he, having arisen, rebuked the wind and the raging of the water, and they ceased, and there came a calm,

Wind G417  anemos  From the base of G109; G109  aēr From ἄημι aēmi (to breathe unconsciously, that is, respire;
Thats the air, the stuff we breath.

Joh 3:8  The wind blows where it chooses, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So is it with every one who has been born of the Spirit."

Wind G4151 pneuma From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze;
                                              G4154 pneō  A primary word; to breathe hard, that is, breeze: - blow.
This is not speaking of that air, at least I dont see it.
Spirit G4151

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 08:19:31 AM »
Would I be incorrect to say that the WIND is Jehovah?
Incorrect???? I would say it's a risky assumption....
I think it can also be understood as LIKE air. That could for example mean God has no solid form.
A bit like Jesus is the Lamb.
Symbolicly and "pattern wise" He was. But He was a smart human walking on two feet. Not a dumb sheep on four. My point is wind could be a  pattern too. For example wind as the symbol of life. So with a bit of fantasy God is Spirit could mean God is life.
Just some thoughts. I have zero proof to support them. But because the Bible is overleaded with symbology and patterns I wouldn't be suprised there is some truth in my thoughts....
 :2c:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 10:47:10 AM »
in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil--the commander of the powers in the unseen world. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God.

in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—

Ephesians 2:2

God is not the wind.  God is Spirit.  Wind, air,  and breath are a metaphor for Spirit.

The Prince [a ruler] of the power of the air [the unseen world of spirit] is Satan.  He is the god of this age.

Christ is also spirit.  We are in a war.  The clash that is going on in this age involves spirit against spirit.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 11:01:16 PM »
I don't see it quite that way . . .the only battle that I encounter is not against that which is on the outside but instead, that which is within.

3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
 6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
 7Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? if any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.

This "war" as you call it is not against demons and devils.  it's our own mind.  Where to imaginations come from?  What part of us exalts itself against the intimacy, the revelation, the truths of God?  Then he ties that in with taking captive every "thought".  So for me, the battle is not about me putting on armor to fight people of another opinion, or demons or devils.  My worst enemy isn't "out there" . . .it's between my ears.  Overcome the mind, overcome the man.

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 12:21:37 AM »
Just a question Nathan, just what are you saying [carnal] mind is?

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 01:22:21 AM »
serpent, satan, devil, dragon, abomination of desolation, bottomless pit, veil, antichrist . . .just to name a few.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 01:44:18 AM »
Eve, Sarah, Ishmael, Cain, Rebeccah, Esau, Nebuchadnezzar, In fact, every woman in scripture can be seen as the mind in us, the carnal man, every man can be seen as the spirit man . . .Even the Samaritan woman . . .she had divorced 5 husbands, was living with the sixth, met her 7th in the form of Jesus, the Sabbath . . .  a picture of the mind entering into Rest.  The woman with the issue of blood . . .great picture of the bleeding mind.  A bleeding womb is a womb with no life in it.  But once the spiritual fertilization takes place . . .it's actually the first sign a woman begins to be aware she's with child, the bleeding stops.

I will also go so far as to say the demonic activity had much more to do with the inward mind than an invisible, disembodied spirit . . ."  But again, to avoid rehashing old arguments, I'm not saying the first doesn't exist, just that the latter carries much more importance and power with it than the former.  Once I realize that the greatest enemy is not the invisible, but the inward, I can then do what the passage previously quoted says . . I can "take captive" my own imaginations.  But if I don't recognize my imaginations as the source of the problem, then the symptoms continue to manifest.

Sin, again, isn't the problem, it's merely a symptom of the problem.  The source of sin is the spiritual misalignment "in" us between our soul and spirit.  Spirit is where the dominion and authority lies.  That's why seeing Adam and Eve as the man and woman in me is so relevant.  My Eve is always desiring after my man.  My mind is always assuming authority that it doesn't have.  The obomination of desolation "standing" in the holy place is my carnal man assuming authority in the throne of "this" temple that it doesn't have.  When the veil of my mind is removed, truth then can be seen . . .the mind is what decides what is acceptable and what is not.  Problem is, the mind can't identify with spiritual principles.  It projects an image from rationale, but it can't create life of it's own nature. 

that's why the mind is like a womb.  It can't birth life of it's own essence.  The seed of life must first be planted within it.  It doesn't even nuture the seed of life when it does get planted there.  The seed takes on a life of it's own.  The womb/mind is merely the transporter from one form into another . . .it can't remain in it's original form, if it does, the seed dies.  But it must expand with the life that is growing in it . . .God's truth in us does the same thing.  His truth takes on a whole new life of it's own "in" us.  All we do is . . .let it . . .and when it matures to where it's time to be birthed, it becomes part of our family, part of our identity, part of our nature . . .we go from being a wife or husband into being a mom or dad.  After the birthing of truth in us, our roles of relationship change as well.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 01:57:54 AM »
Just a question Nathan, just what are you saying [carnal] mind is?

Oh . . .and Leviathon . . .

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 05:28:34 AM »
Thanks

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 10:01:11 PM »
Nathan,

I have a couple of questions, things that don't seem to follow

If all men are seen as spirit, and in adam all die, the old man, earthy man, then do we have old spirit vs new spirit?  Is not the old man the man of sin/ antichrist?  if so then why is that man seen as a soul, not spirit if that man is adam?

I get esau, ishmael being old man, but they are men and are listed under the woman/soul dept.

The serpent has seed, wouldn't that make it a spirit?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? :icon_joker:

maybe I'm trying to take the analogy too far?

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 10:34:07 PM »
I don't see it quite that way . . .the only battle that I encounter is not against that which is on the outside but instead, that which is within.

3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
 6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
 7Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? if any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.

This "war" as you call it is not against demons and devils.  it's our own mind.  Where to imaginations come from?  What part of us exalts itself against the intimacy, the revelation, the truths of God?  Then he ties that in with taking captive every "thought".  So for me, the battle is not about me putting on armor to fight people of another opinion, or demons or devils.  My worst enemy isn't "out there" . . .it's between my ears.  Overcome the mind, overcome the man.

Sounds an exausting way to do warfare. Demon plants thought, man binds thought>demon plants thought, man binds thought> demon plants thought, guess? man binds thought.

I think combination warfare is the best. Remove all demons then bind all wicked thoughts.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 11:06:19 PM »
 remove all demons and bind all wicked thoughts...I LIKE THAT :bigGrin:...but until He sends His angels forth to remove the tares and bind them into bundles

to burn....the wheat and tares grow togather in the feild :mshock:

Did you ever think of this scripture..and how it might apply?  Daniel 7;25   he will speak against the Most High and oppress the saints..

and try to change the set times..and the laws.The saints will be handed over to him for a time,times and half a time....

BUT THE COURT WILL SIT AND HIS POWER WILL BE TAKEN AWAY AND COMPLETELY DESTROYED FOREVER....YEAH!!!!! :bgdance:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 11:41:23 PM »
Nathan,

I have a couple of questions, things that don't seem to follow

If all men are seen as spirit, and in adam all die, the old man, earthy man, then do we have old spirit vs new spirit?  Is not the old man the man of sin/ antichrist?  if so then why is that man seen as a soul, not spirit if that man is adam?

I get esau, ishmael being old man, but they are men and are listed under the woman/soul dept.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? :icon_joker:

maybe I'm trying to take the analogy too far?

To answer the last first . . .absolutely not . .. you're asking questions with depth, there's no such thing as "too deep". 

Not sure if I can say this with clarity without making it sound more confusing. This is all in dimensions.  In one dimension, we/I are/am the bride of Christ.  We are the woman and Christ is the groom.  In another dimension, we are called "sons of God".  They won't appear to clash once you realize they are both true, but on different levels of understanding.  In the same light, Esau and Ishmael are men, but are also representing the woman, the soulish side of man.  When you take the context into account, you can easily see there is a bigger picture opening up.  Ishmael is the carnal side and Isaac is the anointed side.  Same with Cain and Abel.  Jacob and Esau, there is always a yin to the yang of the picture being revealed when it deals with a man being seen as the soul.  There will always be another man in the picture to represent the spirit man as well.   Saul and David.  Saul is the woman, but it's not about the "woman" because the woman will always represent the soul, the mind, the womb between our ears.  So as in David and Goliath, David again is the anointed man, Goliath is the carnal man . . .it just depends on what dimension you choose to see it from.

In us there is an anointed man and a carnal man.  Our carnal man is the one that needs to die, it's considered the "old man" in us.  It's our spirit man, our anointed man that experiences the resurrection.  The part of us that once was dead but now is alive.  Read that story with Jacob and Esau in that light . . .there are so many distinct connections to this analogy that it's just very obvious that Esau is the soulish side of us and Jacob is the anointed side . . .neither is perfect, but God isn't interested in our perfection, only his perfection in us.  Jacob was the anointed one, but his name was "still" Jacob . . .which means supplanter . . .not a great identity to grow up in, but God uses the most unique vessels through which his seed of promise is carried.  I think it's to show that it's not about the vessel, but the contents "in" the vessel that is of any importance.

Every tree was given the enablement to reproduce "after it's own kind".  Jesus stated it like this,

Matthew 6
19Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth,[earthiness, carnal wares) where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
 20But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven,(spiritual truths)where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
 21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
 22The light of the body is the eye: (it's all about our perception) if therefore thine eye be single, (pure) thy whole body shall be full of light.
 23But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

This whole passage is about what side of our "self" are we going to live by/in.  Do I give power to my anointed man in me or to my carnal man.  The carnal man will be able to have a cultivated light, that's what the "strange fire" was all about with Aaron's sons who God killed.  Cultivated light is spiritual truth blended with natural rationale.  We convince ourselves what we have is light, but the fruit of it will tell the truth of it's source.  If it brings illumination that sets men free, then it's the light of Truth.  But if it's anything else, it'll only bring division and strife.  Anybody ever ask why there are so many different churches and denominations?  That's why.

So, the serpent "my mind" can plant a thought in another . . .but what fruit does that thought bring forth?  That's why I stated that our minds can not reproduce life.  Life doesn't from from the woman, only the man.  Women "can" reproduce without actually being intimate with a man, but the seed they use is still "out" of a man.  So they're not really reproducing life with their own means.  Our minds are the same way.  They can "adopt" things without actually becoming intimate with the originator, but the truth is, it's as Jesus stated with the parable "depart from me, I never "knew" you . . .it's not about the reproduction, or manifestation of the fruit of life, it's about the intimacy, the source from where life actually comes from. 

They cast out demons, they set people free . . they were showing the signs of life, yet none of them had the intimacy because by their own line of questioning, it exposes what they used to measure themselves by.  It wasn't by relationship, it was by their "works".  So, the satan in us can plant seeds . . .they're just not seeds of life.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 01:14:36 AM »
Nathan,

You have written a lot of posts that I understand and agree with but this subject is just way over my head. I guess I am just plain dumb when it comes to this sort of reasoning. I don't mean this to sound disrespectful, or to sound like you don't know what you are speaking of but all of this sounds like mumbo jumbo to me. I guess it is just me and God hasn't revealed or opened my eyes to see this stuff.  :sigh:  :mblush: I have read this post twice and still don't understand a bit of it. Help!!! am I nuts, or what?  Sorry.  :dontknow:  I just felt like I needed to tell you this for some reason.

CHB

• Gold
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 02:09:11 AM »
I must agree with your wonder CHB.

2Co 1:12  For our glorying is this: the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity of God, not in fleshly wisdom, but in the grace of God, we did conduct ourselves in the world, and more abundantly toward you;

2Co 11:3  and I fear, lest, as the serpent did beguile Eve in his subtilty, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in the Christ;

Brother Nathan, as for me(Micah) your reply is a might confusing to this Ozark fella. Also may I ask without offending you, are you reading someones work? I find nothing wrong with reading others who are published, I do as well. But, in my early years I would attempt to bring out what I had read, trying to explain what I had read to others and my friend I failed miserably. I hope I did not upset you with my comments.  :HeartThrob: :bigGrin:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 02:13:55 AM by micah7:9 »

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 05:02:58 PM »
I have never used something someone else said as my own.  The question is not one that is in the SIMPLICITY of truth as you choose to quote.  It's more in the "MYSTERIES" that Jesus and Paul speak of.

Luke 8:10
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

1 Corinthians 4:1
Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 16:25
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Ephesians 1:9
Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Ephesians 3:3
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4
Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

There are MANY more passages that speak of the mysteries of truth but unfortunately, people don't have patience to wait upon revelation, they'd rather rely on the things their minds formulate so I'm not sure how effective it would be for me to quote "every" passage that is connected to this. 

These "mysteries" are not the low hanging fruit of the tree of life, they are things that can only be received in ascended places . . . it's not that I'm super spiritual or extra special, I'm just not willing to settle with the simplicities as much as I am to let go of what I "think" I know and press in for those things that my spirit cries out for.  It's like an addiction on carnal pleasures, but instead, it's spiritual things rather than natural. 

We had our Bible study again last night, we're just going through Genesis verse by verse, not focusing just on the story, but searching for patterns.  You think you know things about the Bible until you slow down and let the things in the Bible "come to you".  Last night we looked at Isaac's exact same weakness that his Dad had done.  Abraham got himself into a place where he felt afraid for his life, so he made a deal with Sarah to tell people she was his sister and not his wife . . . Abimelech who was a king of this land that was foreign to Abraham saw his wife and was "interested" in her.  He didn't "do" anything with her, he was just interested.  God came to him in a vision and told him who she really was and even though Abimelech did nothing wrong, his entire household was struck with barrenness.  At the end of that story, Abraham had to pray for Abimelech so that his house could reproduce again. 

That's not just a story, it's a spiritual principle.

Then Isaac comes along . . .he is put in the exact same situation a generation later . . .same town . ..SAME KING . . .and he has the same story.  And he has the same results in that he was rebuked by Abimelech for lying but this time, there was no mention of a vision, but Abimelech saw him being more than a brother to his wife.  But the mystery was . . .in both cases . . .this is a clear-cut case of self preservation.  They were trying to protect themselves based on FEAR of what their MINDS projected could happen.  They were afraid they'd be killed because their wives were so beautiful.  And BOTH of them acted on that fear by trying to lie about their relationship.  BOTH of them were found out . . .but the biggest mystery is . . .BOTH of them were GREATLY BLESSED afterward.

I just found that so odd, that instead of God disciplining them, he blesses them . . .so much so that with the case of Isaac, the Philistines made him leave them because they were so jealous that he had so much more than they did, even "they" could see God was really blessing them.  Ever wonder how they could be so carnal and yet be so blessed at the same time?  I saw the answer last night . . .but I'm out of time to share it here at this point.