Author Topic: whore of Babylon  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
Re: whore of Babylon
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 05:26:05 AM »

Kirk?
I don't get the connection you're trying to make here.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 05:51:44 AM »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 09:50:20 AM »
AFAIK Church was introduced first by KJV. Earlier translations like Wycliffe used "congregation".
Fits nicely in the pattern of replacing Passover with Easter beacuse Circe=Easter

"Then He said to me, 'son of man, look toward the north'. So I looked, and in the entrance north of the gate of the altar I saw this pillar of jealousy." Ezek. 8:5.
"HIGH PLACES" which harken back to the tower of Babel, are ziggurats, obelisks, pyramids, poles, pagodas, spires, stupas, and
a whole array of sky-pointing structures. Try to find any such thing as a steeple in the Writings. All Pagan temples utilized a tower, and bells or
gongs to summon the sunworshippers. Hand-held bells were also used in their worship, sometimes made in rows which they would shake like rattles. In the worship of Circe, altar bells were rung periodically during the "services", inherited by Roman Catholicism and their "Mass".

Circe was famous among Pagans for turning men into pigs, or other animals, using drugs.

In the myth of Kirke (L.) we see before us a being whose wisdom and craft marks her affinity to Medeia, while in the food which turns the companions of Odysseus into swine we have only another version of the story of the Lotos-eaters. In either case they who partake of the food forget their homes, their wives, and their children, and cease to live the life of thinking men.

The Phoenicians called Semiramis Ishtar.
The Hebrews recorded her name as Asherah.
She has been known throughout the world by many other names; Oster, Easter, Eastre, Eostre, Austron, Eostra, Astoreth, Ostara, Astarte, Artemis, Aphrodite, Tanit, Diana, Nana, Maia, Gaia, Devaki, Ceres, Cybele, Circe, Indrani, Venus, Isis, Frigga, Frey, Biblia, Usha, Eos, Aurora, Ausra, Ushastara, Stella, Aster, Nut (the sky), and others. Astarte, or Venus, was said to have fallen to Earth in a huge EGG
~ Ster; from the word aster, (eAster), Latin stella, for STAR.

Mystery Babylon: Queen of heaven. = Easter/Church
Mother Church = The great mother = Mother Easter/Circe = Mother of Tamuz the pagan equivalent of Jesus.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 05:05:49 PM »
Anotomy of a Church part 1

http://www.askelm.com/doctrine/d980927.htm

CHB

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 05:49:36 PM »

Ahh...
Now I understand, thanks.

Just more man-made religious confusion, although, at least part of this seems INTENTIONAL!

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 08:15:41 PM »
Circe (=Isthar) was the godess of the Phoenician port Byblos. A city well know for it's papyrus.
Byblos means books. The English word Bible comes from Byblos.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 08:24:50 PM »

Yes,
even a Bible can be an idol to a religious spirit.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 09:07:06 PM »
I'm sure it has been noticed that through out the OT stories when ever His people were called out of Egypt, bondage, trouble, etc. and were not to take anything with them when they went, they always took or kept something, and when they were led to another comfortable place,[because of their pretty near obedience] what they took or kept was always the seed that brought forth a path that led away from Him. Each of us is Babylon and all of us are Babylon.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »
I'm sure it has been noticed that through out the OT stories when ever His people were called out of Egypt, bondage, trouble, etc. and were not to take anything with them when they went, they always took or kept something, and when they were led to another comfortable place,[because of their pretty near obedience] what they took or kept was always the seed that brought forth a path that led away from Him. Each of us is Babylon and all of us are Babylon.

Babylon and all of us are Babylon
Babylon means Confusion by MIXING#The LORD is Not of Confusion OR MIXING

how about this all takes place within~ The Seed of Christ lays Sleeepng within the Birthed SEED of the Sepent, the carnal MIND being Death~~~here we have OUR mixing~the Mixing or confusion ENDS when the SEED after Abel[ the Lords seed within] Crushes the HEAD[ MIND# of Abcain[ type] seed[Carnal Mind Birthed through EVE the Father being the Serpent] Hence, why LORD was SLAIN at Golgotha[ the PLACE OF THE SKULL~ He Dying ,as HE became the FLESH for  US , the carnal Mind~ so He could birth the seed within the TRUE life whos always BEEN~

The carnal Mind is SLAIN, its not made BETTER.. hence we have NO MORE CONFUSION by Mixiing, as WE ARE WE NOW ONE with HIM in Mind and body~
JUDGMENT has Come as Judgment is to LIFE not Death~

Rev 14:7   Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 

Rev 14:8   And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication

Shalom~
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

• Gold
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 11:31:58 PM »
This does not seem like it has found happened...
The carnal Mind is SLAIN, its not made BETTER.. hence we have NO MORE CONFUSION by Mixiing, as WE ARE WE NOW ONE with HIM in Mind and body~
JUDGMENT has Come as Judgment is to LIFE not Death~"

Just read some of the posts, seems like confusion reigns, but then again thats just what this soul reads I suppose. :sigh:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 11:44:31 PM »
This does not seem like it has found happened...
JUDGMENT has Come as Judgment is to LIFE not Death~"

Just read some of the posts, seems like confusion reigns, but then again thats just what this soul reads I suppose. :sigh:

The carnal Minded Mian is the Double minded Man  Not knowing  HIS TRUE identity in whom HIS LIFE IS HID~

Jam 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  

Jam 1:6   But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 

Jam 1:7   For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 

Jam 1:8   A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways.

such Apostles are FATHERS who were FORMING the Manchild Within~
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:52:40 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 12:00:03 AM »

Yes,
even a Bible can be an idol to a religious spirit.

That reminds me of this song...

They tried to keep you in a tent
They could not keep you in a temple
Or any of their idols, to see and understand

We cannot keep you in a church
We cannot keep you in a Bible
Or it's just another idol to box you in

They could not keep you in their walls
We cannot keep you in ours either
For you are so much greater

Who is like the Lord
The maker of the heavens
Who dwells with the poor
He lifts them from the ashes
And He seats them among princess
Who is like the Lord

We've tried to keep you in our tents
We've tried to keep you in our temples
We've worshiped all our idols
We want all that to end

So we will find you in the streets
And we will find you in the prisons
And even in our Bibles and churches

Who is like the Lord
The maker of the heavens
Who dwells with the poor
He lifts them from the ashes
And He seats them among princes
Who is like the Lord

We cannot contain, cannot contain
The glory of your name
The glory of your name

The glory of your name

Who is like the Lord
You took me from the ashes
And you healed me from my blindness
Who is like the Lord

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 12:06:30 AM »
The Bible becomes an IDOL if we Believe it HAS LIFE~#The scriptures Bear Tesitimony to the ONE WHO DOES~

Shalom~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 12:20:44 AM »
uh, oh.  I believe the Bible is the living word.  That's why I quote it so much.

For the word of God is living and active.  [Heb 4:12]

Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like fire," declares the LORD, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

Acts 7:38 He was in the assembly in the desert, with the angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers;
and he received living words to pass on to us.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2011, 12:28:37 AM »
uh, oh.  I believe the Bible is the living word.  That's why I quote it so much.

For the word of God is living and active.  [Heb 4:12]

Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like fire," declares the LORD, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

Acts 7:38 He was in the assembly in the desert, with the angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers;
and he received living words to pass on to us.

The WORD of God was made Flesh~ Not a BOOK ~ The BOOK He is the MIND in US, ~ :icon_flower:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2011, 12:32:20 AM »
His WORD[ spirit] is the FIRE[ Love] which hammers and BREAKS the [stoney heart] to pieces~ its NOT  the WRIITEN word~ its THE LIVING WORD~
Shalom~

• Gold
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 01:55:54 AM »
Each individual is a page at let me say reading that book with the pages going all over the place does not give a soul who who seeking much hope. All these words and symbols "we" put to use to make what "we" say, is about the most confusing reading that a soul can bear without falling into the pit of confusion. The Word is Life, the Bible, as we have it seems to confuse more than offer peace. On this site I personally have become so confused just attempting to lay hold of just what a soul is!
Woman-soul-mind-marriage-appetite,senses, just to name a few. Yes, Babylon is working and very much competing today.  :sigh:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 02:24:57 AM »
Each individual is a page at let me say reading that book with the pages going all over the place does not give a soul who who seeking much hope. All these words and symbols "we" put to use to make what "we" say, is about the most confusing reading that a soul can bear without falling into the pit of confusion. The Word is Life, the Bible, as we have it seems to confuse more than offer peace. On this site I personally have become so confused just attempting to lay hold of just what a soul is!
Woman-soul-mind-marriage-appetite,senses, just to name a few. Yes, Babylon is working and very much competing today.  :sigh:
THE WORD OF LIFE  THE BIBLE~

ya Know scrpture was written Long before the NT~this wasnt THE LIFE, it was speaking ABOUT the LIFE~ something the Pharisees like many today still believe~~ That the scriptures are the BOOK unto LIFE~I believe the LORD MADE IT apparent, the scriptures where they SEARCH believing thay contained LIFE ETERal bore Testimony to HIM[ the LIFE WHO IS] where on EARTH do we get the BIBLE is THE """"""LIVING" WORD OF GOD~ :icon_flower:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 02:48:09 AM »

STRANGE ChRIST spoke IN symbols[ figurative] such are Types , shadows and Patterns, AS DID paul and others who often used the figurative to expound the MYSTERIES~ ~ folk neither understood them either~ as Paul said "  WOMEN Saved by childbearing" what he really meant come literalists was Women can ONLY be saved if they Bear Children~ sad on those women who cant , more so on men who have No chance, poor paul really LOST THE PLOT RIGHT?~ what say you ?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 02:53:16 AM by Taffy »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2011, 07:35:45 AM »

Exodus 3 [ACV]
19 And I know that the king of Egypt will not give you leave to go, no, not by a mighty hand.
20 And I will put forth my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst of it, and after that he will let you go.
21 And I will give this people favor in the sight of the Egyptians. And it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty.
22 But every woman shall ask of her neighbor, and of her who sojourns in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment. And ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters, and ye shall despoil the Egyptians.

Sounds like God gave them lots of stuff to take with them when they left Egypt.