Author Topic: video games  (Read 1656 times)

Andromeda_Organa

video games
« on: December 12, 2008, 09:53:11 PM »
Does anyone else here play video games? :girlheart:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: video games
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 10:48:56 PM »

Dont be silly, ...........................we have four Children ,who dont EVER give me the Chance :laughing7:
 :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 10:58:37 PM »

Yes,  I play Trackmania United Forever the most,  a crazy racing game made by Nadeo.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 12:15:49 AM »

Yes,  I play Trackmania United Forever the most,  a crazy racing game made by Nadeo.

Ok Paul, whats Trackamania, EXPOUND?..we dont have Nadeo in the UK

:icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 12:31:51 AM »
I believe nadeo is a french company,

The game is so involved that I'll send you here instead of trying to explain it, lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trackmania

http://www.trackmania.com

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 12:36:02 AM »

The game is so involved that I'll send you here instead of trying to explain it, lol

ty Paul, :icon_flower:

Of course I never Play..tis for the Kids :laughing7:

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 01:00:28 AM »

OH OF COURSE!!!!    :icon_king:  :happy3:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 01:05:23 AM »

Thanks Bud, Tis our secret ,shush is the word Yeah?,..Kinda Like Racing games me self...OPPS...Sega Rally..Now im showing me age :mblush:

Got that New Tiger woods One...used to Be sporty meself,

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 01:09:45 AM »

Thanks Bud, Tis our secret ,shush is the word Yeah?,..Kinda Like Racing games me self...OPPS...Sega Rally..Now im showing me age :mblush:

Got that New Tiger woods One...used to Be sporty meself,

Monster Truck Madness Version 1 was the game of games for me,  was the greatest online offroad racing game ever,  will be tucked in good memoryville forever.    :bigGrin:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 01:15:58 AM »
Monster Truck Madness Version 1 was the game of games for me,  was the greatest online offroad racing game ever,  will be tucked in good memoryville forever.   
Got to Check with me Lads On that One Bud..sounds rather cool thou.

Of course, we have Formula One, you have Nascar, Indi etc...tis all the same fun thou...., Im 47 going on 13,..dont ya just love it :icon_flower:

Andromeda_Organa

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 06:03:30 PM »
I play a lot of role playing games- being a writer, I need something with an indepth storyline to grab me in. I once wrote a whole essay on how one of the protagonists was supposed to represent Christ, but it crashed :(

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 06:23:37 PM »
Deuteronomy 28:13
And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Offline fullarmor2

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 06:51:51 PM »
    If anyone is interested in space flight simulation,  there is a FREE simulator download called Orbiter.  I have it and it is awesome.   It has a bit of a learning curve however.    But that's only because it is very realistic.   You can fly spaceships anywhere in the solar system.  One fascinating  thing about it is how that it simulates both space flight and atmospheric flight.   You can take off from the Earth's surface and do atmospheric flight and go into space as far into the solar system as you want to.  By the way, atmospheric flight is simulated on a number of other planets and moons. 
Just the other day I took off from the surface of Titan, a moon of Saturn.  Its atmosphere is denser than Earths and that fact is well simulated in this program.      The program also simulates orbital flight mechanics.   So in addition to sub-orbital flights,  you can do orbital flights.  If you know what your doing you can put your ship into orbit around the Earth or any other planet or large enough moon. I can do it!  So,  anyway,  it is a fantastic simulator and I just thought I would mention it for whoever may be interested. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 06:55:39 PM by fullarmor2 »
For all those who live in the shadow of death,  a glorious light has dawned!  And for all those who stumble in the darkness,   behold,   your light has come!!

Offline fullarmor2

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2008, 06:52:40 PM »
Whoops,  didn't mean to reply!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 06:55:06 PM by fullarmor2 »
For all those who live in the shadow of death,  a glorious light has dawned!  And for all those who stumble in the darkness,   behold,   your light has come!!

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2008, 07:07:51 PM »
And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Yeah Nathan,  scripture was always good to refer to when racing me in Monster Truck Madness, it was the only hope one had.   LOL    :icon_joker: :icon_joker: :icon_joker:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »

Yeah Nathan,  scripture was always good to refer to when racing me in Monster Truck Madness, it was the only hope one had.   LOL    :icon_joker: :icon_joker: :icon_joker:

No ,That was Written Just For ME , come catch me guys

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »
    If anyone is interested in space flight simulation,  there is a FREE simulator download called Orbiter.  I have it and it is awesome.   It has a bit of a learning curve however.    But that's only because it is very realistic.   You can fly spaceships anywhere in the solar system.  One fascinating  thing about it is how that it simulates both space flight and atmospheric flight.   You can take off from the Earth's surface and do atmospheric flight and go into space as far into the solar system as you want to.  By the way, atmospheric flight is simulated on a number of other planets and moons. 
Just the other day I took off from the surface of Titan, a moon of Saturn.  Its atmosphere is denser than Earths and that fact is well simulated in this program.      The program also simulates orbital flight mechanics.   So in addition to sub-orbital flights,  you can do orbital flights.  If you know what your doing you can put your ship into orbit around the Earth or any other planet or large enough moon. I can do it!  So,  anyway,  it is a fantastic simulator and I just thought I would mention it for whoever may be interested. 
Just tell Houston Im on my way , kinda busy Right Now

Andromeda_Organa

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2008, 11:20:20 PM »

What does that have to do with video games?

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 11:24:43 PM »
Bejeweld, Crazy Machines and as violant as possible.

The best games where produced in the 80's. The 8-bit era.... :thumbsup:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline rosered

• Silver
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 11:32:58 PM »

My Son , plays Morrowind and runescape  :thumbsup:
 dragon  slaying stuff  :mshock:   I am not sure what else ??  :msealed:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 11:59:58 PM »

My Son , plays Morrowind and runescape  :thumbsup:
 dragon  slaying stuff  :mshock:   I am not sure what else ??  :msealed:

Slay that Tongue sis... :icon_flower:

Offline B_T

• Est
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 12:35:46 AM »
My favourite games: Half-life series and Thief series.

Offline Nancy

• Snr
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 01:37:34 AM »
Hi ya,
I play everyday with my nintendo ds 'my spanish coach'. I know a bit a portuguese as my parents are portuguese but they didn't have that one so i took spanish one instead. But i also played with 'my baby pals' and others. Great fun.
Godbless
Nancy

Andromeda_Organa

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 01:44:56 AM »
Bejeweld, Crazy Machines and as violant as possible.

The best games where produced in the 80's. The 8-bit era.... :thumbsup:
I won't disagree with that- SNES era too!

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2008, 05:30:24 PM »

What does that have to do with video games?

What is a protagonist?