Author Topic: Thoughts on the advesary  (Read 3839 times)

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
Re: Thoughts on the advesary
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2011, 03:41:39 AM »
What other vehicle than man's mind can the enemy use? Jesus, when taken to the wilderness was tempted by offering "something" that only a mind could would find enticing.
Jesus with stood.... He was as they say above the law.
How can or does the enemy entice man to doubt, to consider to do a thing that would break a law? What other part of the human being other that man's would consider his own greed, self satisfaction, or want?
Yes, the adversary knows that the mind of man is the channel.

The adversary is not the carnal mind, no the enemy uses man's mind as a channel to do the work.

1Co 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Amen!!

CHB
Satan can channel through the carnal mind

but we have the mind of Christ.[1 Cor 2:16]
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2011, 09:23:27 PM »
A haughty spirit goes before a fall. A proud heart. A wicked soul. Etc.

As I see it the temple is a picture of man. The holy of holies is place of intercession and- "we have a new and living way into the holy of holies in the heavenlies, our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil consciousness and our bodies washed with pure water". In the holy place is the lampstand-(spirit, and God breathed the breath of life into Adam) and the table of the bread of presence/koinonea(This is my body, broken for you). In the outer court we are still carnal, living for the flesh, but there is an abundance of sacrifice(i write to you little children, because your sins are forgiven). We move from the outer court to the inner court when we wash in the bronze laver(symbol willing death, free will offering of our lives in the body-Romans 12:1,2"Yield your body as a living sacrifice) at the entrance of the holy place (sits on the backs of the oxen, symbol of the will and strength of man) which is about becoming disciples and beginning a process of sanctification......"by the sanctification of the Spirit and the washing of the water of the Word". Worship in Spirit and truth. We no longer live in and for the body. We are ascending, "Set your affections on things above where Christ is seated at the right hand of God"-in other words, always looking to the holy of holies. Every step is a breath(spirit) into dirt(body) raising up the new creation, "transformed by the renewing of your mind"...."strengthened with might by His Spirit in your inner man" Lo! a living soul :o). In the inner court enlightenment from the Lampstand(spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God) and koinonea at the Table of showbread(bread/body of Christ) further prepare us for intercessory ministry at the golden altar of incense(Gethsamne, nevertheless not my will but thine, a broken and a contrite heart) where the blood of a spotless firstborn Lamb(pure spirit) was sprinkled in preparation for the entrance within the veil, ministry from within the holy of holies. From within the holy of holies, as ministers of reconciliation, we see the release of the Spirit as God "meets us" in the true Pentecost. We are priests of God in Christ. Ambassadors in chains. Pressing on towards the mark of the prize of the high call of God in Christ.

I say all this only because, even as the enemies of Israel destroyed the temple. Even as the abomination of desolation exalts itself in the holy of holies. I believe the adversary seeks to trespass into the very inner sanctum of mans heart, spirit, soul and body. We are wheels within wheels full of eyes round about, fearfully and wonderfully made. The enemy seeks to twist the beauty and quench the spirit of grace. Therefore, "guard carefully your heart, for from thence spring the issues of life." All things are lawful but not all things are expedient- especially if we measure expedience by our being apprehended by the grace of God and becoming all that we are called to be as sons and daughters of God. The adversary came at Jesus in every way- the desires of the flesh and the pleasures of the mind..... the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. He attacks us spiritually, physically, emotionally and intellctually. So above all else, we keep our heart in Jesus, for from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. As it is written, "The prince of this world comes, but he has nothing in me."

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
 Do not cast me away from Your presence
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation
And sustain me with a willing spirit.
 Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners will be converted to You.

Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, the God of my salvation;
Then my tongue will joyfully sing of Your righteousness.
 O Lord, open my lips,
That my mouth may declare Your praise.
 For You do not delight in sacrifice, otherwise I would give it;
You are not pleased with burnt offering.
 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.

By Your favor do good to Zion;
   Build the walls of Jerusalem.
Then You will delight in righteous sacrifices,
  In burnt offering and whole burnt offering;
Then young bulls will be offered on Your altar.

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com

• Gold
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2011, 10:55:31 PM »
I really like that! But, I did not understand the opening, "A haughty spirit goes before a fall. A proud heart. A wicked soul. Etc."

Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2011, 04:19:38 AM »
Just examples of how the enemy can flow through any part of a human if there is a breach in the defenses(heart, soul, spirit).

Like a city that is broken into and without walls Is a man who has no control over his spirit.
(Pro 25:28)

"Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; You will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, The restorer of the streets in which to dwell.
(Isa 58:12)

Sometimes the breach is caused(specifically, individually) by trauma in childhood, sometimes by addiction or drug use, sometimes by lust or greed......So many things, but all of it flows out of the breach between Adam and the Father, "As in Adam all die...."

Jesus came to heal "the breach"...... We are called to the same ministry. As we receive healing we become conduits of healing. This is all the word "saved" means. Sozo gr. to heal   delivered, saved, healed   breaches repaired, life swallows up death, light consumes darkness, harmony fills chaos. Awwww man, its just soooo beautiful.

The Lord is recovering all, spirit, soul and body- three measures of meal, by the incorruptible seed, which is the leaven of the kingdom
"....so also in Christ will all be made alive, but each in his own order".

Jesus is the firstfruits from the dead, we are like a wave offering,

In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will, to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory.(Eph 1:11,12)

In the exercise of His will He brought us forth by the word of truth, so that we would be a kind of first fruits among His creatures. (Jas 1:18)

This restoration, that has begun in us, the redeemed, is abounding and will abound through us to the whole creation.

Now, the battle rages within us and without, but in the future we will be completely recovered, body soul and spirit, a kingdom of priests of God and the Lamb.

For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God
. :bgdance:

For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now :HeartThrob: .

And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body
. :first:

For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it.
:clock:

In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. :Pray:

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. :2thumbs:

For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified
. :dsunny:

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?
:icon_king: :icon_queen:
(Rom 8:20-32)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:56:22 AM by eaglesway »

• Gold
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2011, 06:15:54 AM »
I would and could enjoy( and did) a preaching such as that 8 days a week. Praise the Lord! :HeartThrob: :happyclap: :happyclap: :happyclap:

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2011, 02:57:20 PM »
   very,very good post.  Counsel of the Holy spirit for sure. It is wise to follow it and take it to heart. Wisdom from above,for sure :thumbsup:

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2011, 08:21:00 PM »
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
(Joh 13:34-35)

As the love of God is exalted in our midst, the inheritance resrved in the heavenly realms will manifest- the heavenly Jerusalem, adorned as a Bride, in white linen, "coming down" out of the heavens- the Wedding Supper of the Lamb! Praise God brothers and sisters!!!!!

The King's daughter is all glorious within;
 Her clothing is interwoven with gold.
 She will be led to the King in embroidered work;
The virgins, her companions who follow her, Will be brought to You.
 They will be led forth with gladness and rejoicing; They will enter into the King's palace
. In place of your fathers will be your sons;
 You shall make them princes in all the earth.
 I will cause Your name to be remembered in all generations;
 Therefore the peoples will give You thanks forever and ever.
(Psa 45:13-17)

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2011, 08:37:31 PM »
AMEN!

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2011, 01:14:46 AM »
What other vehicle than man's mind can the enemy use? Jesus, when taken to the wilderness was tempted by offering "something" that only a mind could would find enticing.
Jesus with stood.... He was as they say above the law.
How can or does the enemy entice man to doubt, to consider to do a thing that would break a law? What other part of the human being other that man's would consider his own greed, self satisfaction, or want?
Yes, the adversary knows that the mind of man is the channel.

The adversary is not the carnal mind, no the enemy uses man's mind as a channel to do the work.

Negative thoughts and entering soul to cause evil heavy emotions - at constant rate.

I think there is a difference between demonic attack and just being weak minded. Demonic attack can weaken even the toughest of minds and render an army veteran weak, but Jesus and knowing the saints rights and authority stops the attack. But some ministers etc get vicious prolonged attacks that can last for months or years.

IF someone is weak minded, the bible shows to read the word of God and be nourished on the word and to cut wood for exercise.
I think this is why most ministers are middle aged, because they have been feeding on the word for a fair time.

Though some have been over feeding it seems on glance at their belly  :icon_jokercolor:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2011, 01:31:05 AM »
TT, Cut wood for exercise?  lol

Where is that?

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2011, 03:23:46 AM »

Hey TT

:thumbsup:   it's a whole differnt ballgame when you have one thorn in your flesh, or a legion/horde overwhelming you. That's when you get

the Jeffrey Dahmers,serial killers,totally insane. Not your everyday sinner man

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2011, 04:05:14 PM »
I think just as all truth is spiritual, all darkness is mental . . .meaning that it boils down to the spirit warring against the flesh . . .the natural mind.  It can be influenced greatly by either carnality or by Spirituality . . .but it's ALWAYS, at the core, it's always between spiritual truth of God in us and carnal influences also in us . . .both play out on the field of our mind.  It's not what goes in us that defiles us, it's what comes out of us.  What comes out of us is the evidence of what is in control within us.

I believe that's what the crown of thorns Jesus took to the cross was all about.  I also see demonology is much more mental activity, be it in the subconscious realm of things, but I think again, the greater majority of our conflict is not from an outside force trying to get in, but it's what's already in us, "part" of us trying to battle against the light in us.  Again, some of it's in our awareness, and some of it isn't.  Ever have terrible dreams and wonder why?  Did they originate in God?  Or in our own "minds"?

The guy that had the legion of demonic activity in him . . .at the end of the story, the last thing it states was, he was clothed and in a "sound mind".  Ever wonder why it would include that?  Why the reference to what his frame of mind was, unless it had much to do with what was going on before-hand with his mental state.  I think there is much more power and influence to the mind of man than we give credit for.  And for me, the reason why this is a relevant matter is because many in the church use demons and devils as their excuse for being victims.  But if we'd only realize that our problems and tribulation doesn't stem from the devil attacking us as much as it is from our bad decisions and current state of mindsets, we'd then take responsibility and submit that over to the power of Christ, also in us . . .  But one can't submit something over to the Father if one continues to put the blame in another direction all together.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2011, 04:37:48 PM »

some good points,Nathan. But I tell you there is nothing 'natural' about a man slashing his skin...naturally a man does everything he can to 'preserve,

clothe and feed his own flesh. 'A man does not hate his own flesh,does he?"

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2011, 04:44:09 PM »
 there is a darkness that is 'darker' than any earthly darkness. It is a 'kingdom' of and in itself...clothe the naked,feed the hungry,visit those in prison,

minister to the sick.  Natural flesh does this for natural flesh, spiritual flesh does this for spirit flesh. IT's 'damned" un-natural.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2011, 05:13:29 PM »
To us, it's an unnatural act.  But so is being gay.  But tell that to those who embrace it.  It's unnatural to drink literal blood.  It's unnatural to drink urine, to defaecate as a sexual act, to eat the flesh of another human . . .on and on . . . but to those who's minds are altered, not only is it natural to them, it gives them a rush as well.  Are we to blame demons?  Or could it be from a broken mind?

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2011, 06:03:51 PM »
For Jesus had said to him,'COME OUT OF THIS MAN YOU EVIL SPIRIT!"    and then,'go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord

has done for you"

Never again will the uncircumcized and unclean enter you again

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2011, 06:25:54 PM »
Ever wonder where the evil spirit went after it left "that" person?  Why didn't Jesus either bind it or "something" to keep it from entering another being?  If these things are supposedly such enemies of God himself, why does Jesus appear to reason with them?  He actually let the legion have their request . . . doesn't that strike you as odd?  If God knows the end from the beginning, then he had to also have known that this "allowance" would lead to an entire city rejecting him.  So why did he reason with the very power that is to be his archenemy? 

In my past, I've been on both sides of this spectrum, so I'm not talking out of blanch ignorance here.  I've been prayed over and I've prayed over many where there was, what is considered by the church "demonic" activity manifesting. 

People use the passage that talks about how a wanders around looking for a host . . .literal spirits growing weary because they don't have a host to live in . . .but what is it that is to strengthen them  . . .if it is not "our" attention "to" them???  Which for me, brings it all back around to the power of the mind, conscious and subconscious.  For me, much of what is tagged as literal demons is more about something in our subconscious that we inadvertently opened that now creates imagery, causes us to do things that we wouldn't ordinarily do . . .like a little boy who would throw himself into a fire . . .where'd "that" demon go?  If it was that dangerous of a demon, why didn't Jesus show us and those present that not only would he save the boy, but he would also destroy the demon so that those around there wouldn't find themselves throwing their selves into a fire as well?  No one seems to pay any attention to the fact that Jesus was essentially freeing demons to attack other innocent by-standers as well.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2011, 06:40:03 PM »
the Future Glory of Zion

If anyone does attack you,it will not be my doing;whoever attacks you will surrender to you.

See, it is I who created the blacksmith,who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for it's work. And it is I who have created the destroyer

to work havoc; no weapon forged against you will prevail,and you will refute every tongue that accuses you

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2011, 07:35:50 PM »
How are you applying this to the questions I've asked?

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2011, 08:49:53 PM »
Father has us in this good/evil expierance to LEARN.   We can learn the easier way,by heeding Him, or learn the hard way...BUT LEARN WE WILL

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2011, 08:53:02 PM »
So . . .God created demons that can possess you and throw you into the fire . .so that you can  . .learn???

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2011, 05:14:54 PM »
Ever wonder where the evil spirit went after it left "that" person?  Why didn't Jesus either bind it or "something" to keep it from entering another being?  If these things are supposedly such enemies of God himself, why does Jesus appear to reason with them?  He actually let the legion have their request . . . doesn't that strike you as odd?  If God knows the end from the beginning, then he had to also have known that this "allowance" would lead to an entire city rejecting him.  So why did he reason with the very power that is to be his archenemy? 

In my past, I've been on both sides of this spectrum, so I'm not talking out of blanch ignorance here.  I've been prayed over and I've prayed over many where there was, what is considered by the church "demonic" activity manifesting. 

People use the passage that talks about how a wanders around looking for a host . . .literal spirits growing weary because they don't have a host to live in . . .but what is it that is to strengthen them  . . .if it is not "our" attention "to" them???  Which for me, brings it all back around to the power of the mind, conscious and subconscious.  For me, much of what is tagged as literal demons is more about something in our subconscious that we inadvertently opened that now creates imagery, causes us to do things that we wouldn't ordinarily do . . .like a little boy who would throw himself into a fire . . .where'd "that" demon go?  If it was that dangerous of a demon, why didn't Jesus show us and those present that not only would he save the boy, but he would also destroy the demon so that those around there wouldn't find themselves throwing their selves into a fire as well?  No one seems to pay any attention to the fact that Jesus was essentially freeing demons to attack other innocent by-standers as well.

I think we underestimate the dynamic of free will that is woven through out the entire kosmos and every being within the creation. It plays a fundamental part in how God is doing everything. How could we be "created in His image" if we were programmed.The fallout of "the fall" of Adam, and "the fall" if there was one, of angelic. I think we are "learning" that free will is the method of, source of, and beauty of love. Jesus never did what he "had" to do. He said, "I come to do your will oh God". For instance, isn't God essentially freeing all negative forces, whether we see them as entities such as demons(disembodied spirits, unclean spirits etc) or as aspects of our own spirit, soul, body- to do murder, torment, rape, deceive, etc.   What is the common denominator in these questions? it is not, surely, that there is any difference in Jesus releasing demons into a herd of swine or the Father releasing millions of men and women to perpetrate wickedness upon there children or upon other people.It is clear, in this age, that God is not "destroying", in that way, the sources of evil. The answer goes deeper than that- worth searching out for sure.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2011, 06:03:52 PM »
 God teaches His children by evil/good contrast...in the law,He taught them to distinguish/discern that which is good from that which is evil[choose]

to learn. Furthermore,He told them clean and unclean animals  what to partake of,and not due to'characteristics...swine unclean=glutton,filthy,murderous

nature.

Now God gives vessels of unclean to provide evil aspect for our lessons. This man with a legion was a son of Israel and to be clean and sanctified,set aprt

for God's use. So,since it was not 'time' yet..for their confinement..they asked for permission to enter..the unclean animals[these men are spots and blemishes at your love

feast,adulterous eyes] Jesus granted that..and an example of great evil destruction was exhibited to all

It is I who have created the blacksmith[tools of darkness]

Now, Holy spirit showed than all men of various dispositions/understandings and qualities coming down out of heaven..and was told to Rise,kill,and eat

God's desire that all men shall be made clean...free of the nature of the beast...made over into a vessel of mercy and honour..in Christ's image

No man can come unless drawn of God in this life...and it is His choosing whether we  serve as noble or unclean examples. Pharoah and Judas served

as negative background contrast to God's Holy,Power and Glory of deliverance

any 'vanity' we are sunjected to, is by HIS WILL,and not our own

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2011, 12:04:50 AM »

Is it no different in the physical realm?

God allows murderers to do their wicked acts, unless somehow stops them via angelic force or motivates a person to do heroic act of bravery.

God makes mention that this world is not of above, it is a domain of evil and demons. Jesus came all the way from heavenly places down to this dense demonic world, to save the lost and utilizes his agents in this dark world, where just like the matrix the common folk are part of the system of its control mechanisms, only the saints empowered by holy spirit and the blood of christ can overcome the matrix of lies and deception, so that they may  rise above the controlling systems on this planet.

One aspect of control is mass consciousness of the people. The peoples thoughts in unison which is dark, evil and in bondage cannot rise above its paradigm. The more people that think negatively the more power of dark force there is preventing the kingdom of God from fully blossoming in the physical world. A good example is a holy saint who is among a group of worshippers and regularly give glory to God and believe that he can do great miracles. Compare that to a holy saint who lives in a communist or atheist environment where the people do not even have the belief that God exists the atmosphere is so much heavier and oppressive, making miracles harder. But yet as in the case of the early church, such oppression causes growth and enduring qualities of God within the saints, giving them supernatural faith to overcome all the power of the enemy and gain the upper hand, thanks be to Christ who gives us victory over the lying serpents.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2011, 08:36:56 PM »
We are stardust,
Billion year old carbon,
We are golden,
Caught in the devil's bargain,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.
--Joni Mitchell

The only terrorists to fear are of the size and power of corrupt governments.
Who doesn't recognize evil when they see it?
Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.

'Ton Ton Macoute,'  Reign of terror
The force was created in 1959, only two years after Franšois Duvalier became president, due to the threat posed to the dictator by the regular armed forces. After an attempted coup d'etat against him in 1958, Duvalier disbanded the army and all law enforcement agencies in Haiti, and executed all high-ranking generals. The new militia wore straw hats, blue denim shirts and dark glasses, and were armed with machetes and guns.

Duvalier employed the Tonton Macoutes in a reign of terror against any opponents, including those who proposed progressive social systems.[1] Those who spoke out against Duvalier would disappear at night, or were sometimes attacked in broad daylight. Tonton Macoutes often stoned and burned people alive. Many times the corpses were put on display, often hung in trees for everyone to see. Family members who tried to remove the bodies for proper burial often disappeared themselves, never to be seen again. They were believed to have been abducted and killed by the MVSN, who were called the "Tonton Macoutes" as a result. Anyone who challenged the MVSN risked assassination. Their unrestrained state terrorism was accompanied by corruption, extortion and personal aggrandizement among the leadership.

Luckner Cambronne was a particularly fierce head of the "Tonton Macoutes" throughout the 1960s and the beginning of the 1970s. His cruelty earned him the nickname "Vampire of the Caribbean". He profited by extortion carried out by his henchmen and by supplying corpses and blood to universities and hospitals in the United States. After Duvalier's death, he was ordered into exile by Duvalier's widow, Simone, and son. Cambronne left Haiti in 1971 for Miami, Florida, where he died on 20 September 2006 at the age of 77.[2]

Some of the most important members of the Tonton Macoutes were vodou leaders and this religious affiliation gave the Macoutes a sense of unearthly authority in the eyes of the public. From their methods to their choice of clothes, vodou always played an important role in their actions.

The victims of Tonton Macoutes could range from a woman in the poorest of neighborhoods who had the temerity to support an opposing politician to a businessman who refused to "donate" money for public works (which were the source of profit for corrupt officials and even the dictator himself). Tonton Macoutes murdered over 60,000 Haitians.

The Tonton Macoutes were a ubiquitous presence in a rigged 1961 election in which Duvalier was unanimously reelected to another term, and once again in 1964 when Duvalier held a rigged referendum that declared him President for Life.

Legacy
The militia existed under Jean-Claude Duvalier, the son and successor of Franšois Duvalier, until the younger Duvalier was ousted in 1986. However, massacres led by paramilitary groups spawned from the Macoutes continued during the following decade. The most feared paramilitary group during the 1990s was the Front for the Advancement and Progress of Ha´ti (FRAPH) which Toronto Star journalist Linda Diebel described as modern Tonton Macoutes and not as the political party they claimed to be.)[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonton_Macoute
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:43:16 PM by Molly »