Author Topic: The Jubilee Hypothesis - Jesus returns fall 2027  (Read 871 times)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
The Jubilee Hypothesis - Jesus returns fall 2027
« on: February 06, 2009, 01:01:02 PM »
The first revelation was that to interpret Daniel 9:24-27 to mean that the seven weeks are weeks of Jubilees:

The second revelation was that the reference to "restore and to rebuild Jerusalem" in Daniel 9:25 refers to the "spiritual repentance" of Israel based on Joel 2:12-18, as well as the physical rebuilding of Jerusalem. This is consistent with God's heart as expressed in Scripture. It was from the spiritual restoration of Jerusalem found in Joel 2:12-18 that we were to begin counting to determine the two comings of the Messiah.
According to the Jubilee Hypothesis, the Messiah Yeshua will return in a Jubilee Year, on the Fall Feast of Trumpets (Hebrew Yom T'ruah, also called Rosh Hashanah) in the year 2027
1. The "sixty two periods of seven" of Daniel 9:25:b measures to the first coming of Yeshua.

2. The "seven periods of seven" of Daniel 9:25a measures to the second coming of Yeshua, In Jubilee years.

3. The "one period of seven" of Daniel 9:27 measures the Time of Jacob's Trouble, commonly known as the Tribulation (the 70th period of seven of Daniel's prophecy) and is concurrent with the last seven years of the "seven periods of seven" period just prior to Yeshua's second coming.
http://www.returntogod.com/jubilee/jubileehypothesis.htm

Seeing God likes numbers and special meanings of feast the above could be true IMO.
The main problem I see with such an accurate prediction is when exactly you start counting?
Anyway, personally i would expect Yom Kippur/Attonment Day because that's also the day/feast Jesus was born.

Thoughts? Comments?

P.S.
You can get the book(s) for free: http://www.returntogod.com/free_stuff/summary.htm#JH
Bit strange because on amazon they cost between $3 and $14 each.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 02:06:09 PM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Doc

• Jesus Christ is the Savior of ALL men.
Re: The Jubilee Hypothesis - Jesus returns fall 2027
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 01:00:45 AM »
The trouble with these kinds of predictions is that they all forget one thing: No man knows the 'day or hour'. Only the Father knows, which implies that we can't 'figure it out' either.
God does not instruct us to pray to change His mind. He wants us to pray so that we'll know His mind.

"Prayer doesn't change God, it changes me." --C.S. Lewis

God never had or needed a Plan B. He's still on Plan A.

Res Veritas Loquitur

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 01:33:59 AM »

Personally I don't bother reading any end times hype for free let alone pay good money.

I'd actually rather light the cash on fire and watch it burn, the entertainment value is higher.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 04:30:42 PM »

Personally I don't bother reading any end times hype for free let alone pay good money.

I'd actually rather light the cash on fire and watch it burn, the entertainment value is higher.

Kind as always..... :sigh:

Besides of that all stuff on their site is free.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 04:44:22 PM »

I'm not sure what the problem is. 

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 07:35:19 PM »
Being a dimensionalist . . . I find myself leaning towards many of the preterist perspectives . . just not all of them.  But also, keeping in mind that even though one area is emphasized (for me that would be the spiritual aspects) this is not to say that the other areas don't have relevance . . .just not as much. 

I do believe there was a specific reason why each of the Jewish holidays God originally established, were set on the days they were set on.  Jesus was crucified on the passover, buried on the feast of unleavened bread, resurrected on feast of first fruits . . .and returned in the Spirit in the upper room on the day of Pentecost . . .

Christ fulfilled these holy days . . .what would make us think he won't fill all of them when all things are said and done?

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 08:45:36 PM »
Don't forget born on Day of atonement.
And start of ministry on Sukkot.
And most likely more days I don't know about.
So indeed, it's almost a certainty He returns on some sort of holiday.

As for the exact year... well the view presented on the site is not that strange.
But the count of Jubilies could just as well start at another date.
Birth, ministry or death.
For me such 'studies' are always effective. Not because I do or don't have a valid date but the research widens my horizon. And that never does any harm. Perhaps even the most well versed reader can find a little gem.

BTW the maps with the layout of the Temple and city are nice too.