Author Topic: The decending dove at His baptism is New Jerusalem?  (Read 586 times)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
The decending dove at His baptism is New Jerusalem?
« on: December 28, 2010, 01:07:16 PM »
YLTDan 9
25 And thou dost know, and dost consider wisely, from the going forth of the word to restore and to build Jerusalem till Messiah the Leader is seven weeks, and sixty and two weeks: the broad place hath been built again, and the rampart, even in the distress of the times.
26 And after the sixty and two weeks, cut off is Messiah, and the city and the holy place are not his, the Leader who hath come doth destroy the people; and its end is with a flood, and till the end is war, determined  are desolations.
27 And he hath strengthened a covenant with many--one week, and in the midst of the week he causeth sacrifice and present to cease, and by the wing of abominations he is making desolate, even till the consummation, and that which is determined is poured on the desolate one.'

ACVEzra 7
9 For upon the first [day] of the first month he began to go up from Babylon, and on the first [day] of the fifth month he came to Jerusalem, according to the good hand of his God upon him.

That event is dated on the sabbath year 457BC. 1st of the 1st month is 1 Tishri. (Jewish new year, Rosh Hashana, Feast of Trumpets)
Jesus was born on 1 Tishri
457BC + 483 = 27AD (no year 0)
457BC = Decree of Ezra
483 = 69 weeks = 69x7=483 years

Jesus was baptised in autumn of the sabbath year 27AD. I think on His birthday 1 Tishri

Nothing visible was build in 27AD.
The only thing that happened was the Spirit decending from the sky as a dove.
Could that be New Jerusalem?
 :dontknow:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: The decending dove at His baptism is New Jerusalem?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 06:06:36 PM »
 :cloud9: Good work; another sacred cow bites the dust.  Proves what I've always thought, ie. that the "7 weeks" of years were already accomplished. Those that thought it was yet to be were looking to the scripture Dan 9:25 to base it on, thinking this was a reference of what was to happen in 70 AD, because of the sacrifices ending. But the temple(s) was destroyed before 70 AD, too. Seventy AD was just the most recent temple destruction, to our present age.

Makes perfect sense, because Jesus was the chief cornerstone of the building that is New Jerusalem, and yes she started descending in the book of Acts chap. 2. Abraham looked for a city (multiple habitations of Him) made without hands. That city started to be "built" (brought down here) in Acts 2, the beginning of Him being all in all, and as above, so below.

I read one place where because of the celestial phenomenon, they thought He was born in 3 or 4BC. If 3BC, then adding the 27 = 30, the age of His ministry beginning. Blessings.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 07:05:52 PM »
:cloud9: Good work;
I just happened to look at the Ezra verse and I suddenly recognized it as the birth date of Jesus.
69 weeks is baptism
69.5 weeks is crucifiction
70 week is ....??? Stephan was stoned then IIRC. But there must be something about the 'week of ministry'. Did the ministry to the Gentiles start then? (34AD) :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
another sacred cow bites the dust.  Proves what I've always thought, ie. that the "7 weeks" of years were already accomplished.
Partly right I think
- 70 sabbath cycles are finished
- 70 jubilee cycles not.... they end at
--- 2974 AD (49 year cycles)
--- 3044 AD (50 year cycles)

I'm not able to fit it exactly yet but....
Baptism at 27AD
==> 2974+27=3001 AD

I'm kinda sure Adam to Jesus is 4000 years.
That's a total of 7001 years.
Looks like the last 1000 years alread started. Conflict with some other calculation I've done.

Those that thought it was yet to be were looking to the scripture Dan 9:25 to base it on, thinking this was a reference of what was to happen in 70 AD, because of the sacrifices ending. But the temple(s) was destroyed before 70 AD, too.
If you mean Temple-Jesus yes.
The building was destroyed 10 August 70 AD. The exact day the 1st Temple was destroyed.
Seventy AD was just the most recent temple destruction, to our present age.

Makes perfect sense, because Jesus was the chief cornerstone of the building that is New Jerusalem, and yes she started descending in the book of Acts chap. 2. Abraham looked for a city (multiple habitations of Him) made without hands. That city started to be "built" (brought down here) in Acts 2, the beginning of Him being all in all, and as above, so below.

I read one place where because of the celestial phenomenon,
Correct. But it also aligns with the death of Herod and the census.
1 Tishri is very close to 10 Tishri (Atonement day)
Because all males needed to be in the Temple then Jesus must have been born in Jerusalem. City of David Luke 2:811
A baby needs to be presented in the Temple on the 8th day. Pity that's not on the 10th

Another thought.
IIRC a woman stays unclean for 33 days after giving birth to a son.
Jesus died at 33 years old...
 :dontknow:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:59:11 PM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 07:09:35 PM »
What about the resurrection?  The temple was destroyed and rebuilt in 3 days.  He ascended into heaven to present the sacrifice to the Father [don't touch me] and returned again to spend--I can't remember, 40 days?--with the disciples.

It's not until he leaves again that the Holy Spirit is sent to the disciples in Jerusalem at Pentecost.

4And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

5And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.

6And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:

7And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.

8Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;

9But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.

10And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;

11And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

12And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.

13And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

--Gen 8

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 10:30:02 PM »
 :cloud9: @ WW.....God didn't count any more days after the 7th.

@ Molly.....Noah was 600 (same as 6 days to us) years old when the end of all FLESH came before Him and the flood came. We are at that pivotal point in time, when the end of all flesh has come before Him again, and His Spirit is getting ready to conclude all things in Christ, IMO..........

So if 6 days, then the realm of Pentecost is ending for some, as they apprehend that which they have been apprehended FOR, the completion accomplished thru the Feast of Tabernacles, which is as the dawning of the 7th day.

They came before Him for the 3 main feasts, too, as a divine appointment (moed). Compare this thought with the sons of God coming before Him and Satan was among them. Time to be treking up the mountain to meet the Lord! Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor