Lamentation

« on: October 16, 2008, 08:12:56 AM »
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 12:02:36 AM by Brian »

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
Re: Cracking up.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 08:40:08 AM »
 :thumbsup:

Blessings to you! I suggest you slow down slightly and do some more research, become more comfortable with your knowledge. Just my  :2c:

Lamentations, read the O.T. and try to find the teachings of a eternal hell. Read Genesis, then read the Law! Read what happens if you fail to follow the Law. Does Moses teach you will burn forever if you fail to obey the Law? Even Adam and Eve heard nothing of Hell, Cain heard nothing of Hell even after killing his own brother, Noah taught nothing of eternal torment, both before or after the flood. Why?

Don't listen to me, search the scriptures yourself to see if it is so!

Paul

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 11:10:28 PM »

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sharing that.   I have to admit,  I'd have liked to seen the look on that persons face when you said that.

:mshock:

:icon_joker:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 01:51:37 AM »
Excellent, God's done that for me before, and it's cool.  I agree though with all the things Pieac has to say, including slow down and look at all those things.  Comfort yourself with them.  Also, Paul H, the process of his emotions may have gone something like this... :mshock:...:eek:...:feint:...:angry1:. Then he may do this...:punish:.  That's OK, Jesus does this... :LoveH1:.  God's blessing, James.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 08:08:53 AM »
That's good Brian, and it helps.  Actually I haven't had any real extreme reactions either...maybe that's just our worst fear about those few hard-heads that may be out there, and not usually realistically what happens.  God's blessing, James.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23