Author Topic: Satan-the devil  (Read 567 times)

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
Satan-the devil
« on: October 28, 2012, 12:44:25 AM »
It just hit me today while I was thinking about the ET God.
He loves you ONLY if you do what he wants.
He's sadistic,
He tortures for all eternity men, women, children, retarded, disabled, whatever that don't "accept him" properly.
He shows no mercy,
The punishment far exceeds the crime(s)
He holds us accountable for sins done in ignorance and sins of omission.
He "loves everyone" (except for those he hates)
He "loves you" but even if you think you're saved and think you have a relationship with him, he's just waiting for you to totally screw up so he can kick you out.
Because of his sadistic nature, possible saved people are driven away by the horror of eternal torture.

I could go on but my point is:
The ET god sounds a lot like the devil to me.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline CHB

• Silver
Re: Satan-the devil
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 01:06:17 AM »
If you explained it to them exactly as you have written it they would tar and feather you saying, "it is you that is of the devil."

CHB

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 01:30:58 AM »
Well, I wasn't tarred or feathered but I have been told UR is "doctrine of devils" :thumbsup:
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 02:36:25 AM »
I will show mercy to whom I show mercy.......all down through the scriptures we see examples....

JacobI loved/Esau I hated..etc.   Children apply this to mankind/loved and satan and his offspring/hated

before either had done anything good or evil..in order that the choosing was God's......

the scriptures speak of mercy and tenderness to man..but the severity of God to fallen angels[demons]

Father has exercized mercy to mankind..he is appointed to die once..then the judgement[where receive

mercy from Christ]  but a severity of judgement to satan/demonic.

was there not war in heaven..was satan not cast out and lose his position as accusor,temptor.

who is sitting in heavenly places with Christ in heaven but redeemed man?who is God dwelling with?

man..bearing the image of the corrupt one[satn] and  ruled/possessed of him..are called man of sin/lawlessness

GOD IS AN ET GOD TO DEMONS......DID YOU COME TO TORMENT ME BEFORE THE APPOINTED TIME?

the problem is...people keep applying the eternal cutting off to redeemed man..instead of to the wicked

contrast tool...aka satan...demons...sin

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 02:53:58 AM »
ET glorifies the devil it rails against, a multitude in torment and agony forever- Satan wins.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com