Author Topic: Obama may be a fraud  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
Obama may be a fraud
« on: October 21, 2008, 04:56:02 PM »
Obama, according to this movie is not a natural born citizen and therefore cannot, according to our constitution, be a president:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/this_could_be_the_game_changer.html

After clicking the link above, scroll down to the movie and be amazed.
Tony
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Obama may be a fraud
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 05:19:17 PM »
I know...it's just amazing.  Why doesn't he just give the court his birth certificate?  Any one of us could do this with about 5 minutes worth of effort (one phone call).

Instead, he seals his records and stonewalls the court?

It doesn't add up.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 05:34:45 PM »
Oh, Pleeeeeeeease. Barack OBama is is one of the best Presidential candidates we have seen in a very long time.
He is an American citizen.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 05:38:36 PM »
Speaking of Obama....
He's a "christian".
BUT.
what if he WERE muslim?
SO WHAT?
Isn't "freedom of religion" one of the cornerstones of this country?
All of the people shouting out "he's a muslim!!!" are ignorant.
This country was NOT founded on Christian principles as so many people like to think.

And if someone is going to discount him because his name is "Obama" and that "sounds like Osama", then that person really needs to get a life or grow a brain.
"I knelt to drink,

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 05:50:58 PM »
Oh, Pleeeeeeeease. Barack OBama is is one of the best Presidential candidates we have seen in a very long time.
He is an American citizen.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

Too bad the court won't accept an electronic reproduction birth certificate from a random website.

When I apply for a passport, they wouldn't accept that from me, either.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 06:15:15 PM »
Maybe before you start slinging accusations around, you should actually do a little research first. Rumormongering is not a good thing.
"I knelt to drink,

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »
I have researched it.  The court case is asking him to present his birth certificate to the court.  He is refusing.

What is his problem?

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 06:46:53 PM »
I have researched it.  The court case is asking him to present his birth certificate to the court.  He is refusing.

What is his problem?

Right, it's not really a rumor but fact. This former attorney general is litigating against Obama and the DNC to prove Obama really is not an American citizen. If he wanted to clear all this up he should just turn over his real birth certificate to the court.

It's not that hard to do and put this to rest.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 09:03:19 PM by Tony N »

Mickiel

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 07:06:55 PM »

Whats really hard to put to rest, is the underlying predujice and fears  that many  whites have about a black man being president. Their inability to cope with this growing dynamic of all men being equal. The oncomming truth that white people are not the only capable people on earth, nor do they lead the earth, nor do they have to. Their inability, ( some of them), to share power.

And this is what being in a position of power so long can do to human nature.

Peace.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 07:10:33 PM »
Speaking of Obama....
He's a "christian".
BUT.
what if he WERE muslim?
SO WHAT?
Isn't "freedom of religion" one of the cornerstones of this country?
All of the people shouting out "he's a muslim!!!" are ignorant.
This country was NOT founded on Christian principles as so many people like to think.

And if someone is going to discount him because his name is "Obama" and that "sounds like Osama", then that person really needs to get a life or grow a brain.

Lying matters.  And, yes, our founders were Christian and their thinking was based on the Bible.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

--Declaration of Independence

14For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;

16In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

--Romans 2

--------

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

--Declaration of Independence

God as the author of life:

Acts 3

15But you killed the very Source (the Author) of life, Whom God raised from the dead. To this we are witnesses.

God as the author of liberty:

Gal 5:

1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

God's gift of the pursuit of happiness:

Ecc 3

13And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

------

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

--United States Constitution, Preamble

God's gift of Justice:

23Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you give a tenth of your mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected and omitted the weightier (more important) matters of the Law--right and justice and mercy and fidelity. These you ought [particularly] to have done, without neglecting the others.

--Mat 23

------

The Lord's day is exempt from work:

If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

--United States Constitution, Art 1, Section 7

--------

The year is defined by the Lord:

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth. In Witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names.

--United States Constitution,  Ratification

-----

The right to be secure in one's house--

Deut 24

10When thou dost lend thy brother any thing, thou shalt not go into his house to fetch his pledge.

11Thou shalt stand abroad, and the man to whom thou dost lend shall bring out the pledge abroad unto thee.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

--United States Constitution, Fourth Amendment

--------

The co-equal branches of government is based on Isaiah 33:22

22For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.

And so on...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 07:16:35 PM by Molly »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »

Whats really hard to put to rest, is the underlying predujice and fears  that many  whites have about a black man being president. Their inability to cope with this growing dynamic of all men being equal. The oncomming truth that white people are not the only capable people on earth, nor do they lead the earth, nor do they have to. Their inability, ( some of them), to share power.

Peace.

Who told you he was black?  From what I read, he is pretty much 50/50 Arab and White, with a smidgen of Black, too small to qualify as Black.  I would like to hear from his own mouth what his ethnic background is just to clear this up.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 07:22:38 PM »

Peace.

Who told you he was black?  From what I read, he is pretty much 50/50 Arab and White, with a smidgen of Black, too small to qualify as Black.  I would like to hear from his own mouth what his ethnic background is just to clear this up.

OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

This is too ridiculous.
I can't participate in this, anymore.
This is very, very, very sad.

Mickiel.... I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.
"I knelt to drink,

Mickiel

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 07:25:15 PM »

Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the Sky.

There are some people who think their race is like this star.

And God is going to humble these people, make them eat a very big peice of humble pie.

He's already started, because I can see the bits of pride being vomited up already.

Wherever it rears its ugly head, I can see it comming out.

Peace.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 07:27:23 PM »

Peace.

OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

This is too ridiculous.
I can't participate in this, anymore.
This is very, very, very sad.

Mickiel.... I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

What do you have against truth?  Wouldn't it be nice to know the truth about the person who might be elected to the highest office in the land?  The truth is not prejudiced, not biased, not twisted.

He could easily clear all these things up if he would just say something other than "change" [what change?] and "hope" [hope for what?].

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »

Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the Sky.

There are some people who think their race is like this star.

And God is going to humble these people, make them eat a very big peice of humble pie.

He's already started, because I can see the bits of pride being vomited up already.

Wherever it rears its ugly head, I can see it comming out.

Peace.
You are making a completely prejudiced statement here.

Let's not turn this into a race war, please.

Truth has nothing to do with ethnic background.

Obama is extremely popular among people of all races and backgrounds.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 07:32:06 PM by Molly »

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 07:39:27 PM »
Molly, Kenya is an AFRICAN country. NOT An Arab country.
Obama's Father is KENYAN.

And what DIFFERENCE would it make if Obama WERE OF ARAB DESCENT???????

What difference would it make?
Are YOU being prejudiced?

I tell you one thing. All of those people out there who are saying Obama is a "Terrorist" and he's "not one of us", and all that other vile, disgusting filth. If something happens, if some nutjob harms Obama.... All of those people will have Obama's blood on their hands! This is nothing more than a modern day lynchmob.

"I knelt to drink,

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 07:44:34 PM »
Molly, Kenya is an AFRICAN country. NOT An Arab country.
Obama's Father is KENYAN.

And what DIFFERENCE would it make if Obama WERE OF ARAB DESCENT???????

What difference would it make?
Are YOU being prejudiced?

I tell you one thing. All of those people out there who are saying Obama is a "Terrorist" and he's "not one of us", and all that other vile, disgusting filth. If something happens, if some nutjob harms Obama.... All of those people will have Obama's blood on their hands! This is nothing more than a modern day lynchmob.

It makes no difference.  What matters is that he is a 'natural born citizen'--required by our Constitution to run for President, (which the court case is trying to clear up and he is fighting), and that he is telling us the truth about his background, as well as anything else he might say.

That's ALL that matters.

Don't you think we have a right to know everything about the candidates we are electing for this office?

martincisneros

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 07:55:12 PM »
This stuff about his birth certificate is very likely rumor nonsense, otherwise McCain's campaign would have used it in the commercial mud slinging, or at one of the debates.  To my knowledge, none of the right wing broadcasters who do some news coverage like Pat Robertson or Hal Lindsey have brought this up, and they're very likely voting for McCain over one or two issues rather than looking at all of the issues the candidates stand for.  McCain's definitely a fraud, whatever Obama is.  Obama's definitely the less of two evils.  It was funny to me all of the things that Colin Powell was saying about Obama this past Sunday as he gave his full support to Obama's campaign 'cause it was all of the same stuff that I kept saying.  Obama rules his own spirit better than McCain.  McCain's always seething.  Of their two economic and foreign policy plans, Obama knows what he's talking about whereas McCain changes his opinion every single day about what to do.  That concerned Colin Powell, particularly when it came to the economy, as much as it concerned me.  Colin Powell has voted Republican in the past, if anyone's not aware.  McCain has said that any guy that doesn't have military experience isn't a real man.  He lost my vote the day that he threw that at Obama a few months ago.  National Guard, Navy, and Coast Guard were all things that I very seriously considered, but got too preoccupied with the Word of God and other things to ever do anything about them.  It wasn't because I was a wus that I didn't enlist.  I had too much going on, including getting my education.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 08:01:02 PM »
Why do you think we only have two choices, Martin?

There are 4 other viable candidates running for President.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2008, 08:02:23 PM »
This is nothing more than a modern day lynchmob.

Elections.
Politics.
Today it's Obama tommorow McCain.

For me it's clear. Either Obama doesn't have the required papers or he is playing some game he thinks he will benefit from.
Assume he has the required papers and this affair is harmful for his campain. Wouldn't you think he would hav eresolved the issue within a day?
It wouldn't suprise me if this is just some publicity stunt with the grand finale that he shows his papers live on TV.

White, black or purple.
Leftwing, rightwing or chickenwing.
They are all politicians!!!!  :laughing7:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2008, 08:05:56 PM »
This is nothing more than a modern day lynchmob.

Elections.
Politics.
Today it's Obama tommorow McCain.

For me it's clear. Either Obama doesn't have the required papers or he is playing some game he thinks he will benefit from.
Assume he has the required papers and this affair is harmful for his campain. Wouldn't you think he would hav eresolved the issue within a day?
It wouldn't suprise me if this is just some publicity stunt with the grand finale that he shows his papers live on TV.

White, black or purple.
Leftwing, rightwing or chickenwing.
They are all politicians!!!!  :laughing7:

That's what I can't figure out.  Does he think this somehow benefits him or is he hiding something?  Either way, it's nasty.

Can you imagine the Constitutional crisis we would be thrown into if we elect someone who is not a natural born citizen?  Not to mention people turning against each other.

It's just more confusion and chaos.

God is not the author of confusion.

And this could be easily cleared up in a New York minute.

martincisneros

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2008, 08:17:26 PM »
Why do you think we only have two choices, Martin?

There are 4 other viable candidates running for President.
Ralph Nader, Bob Barr, Charles Baldwin, Cynthia McKinney, Alan Keyes, Charles Jay, Gene Amondson, Ted Weill, Gloria La Riva, Brian Moore, and Róger Calero are also candidates according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._presidential_election,_2008 but not all of them will be on the ballots of all 50 states according to that link.  The ones that I know about that are likely to be on the ballot for Texas, where I'm at, really aren't worth getting into details about when it comes to the foreign policy, healthcare, economic, and other issues.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 08:25:04 PM »
If you like any of them, you can check your ballot to see if they are on your ballot or if they have registered with your state to be a write in candidate.

The four who are registered in the most states, either on the ballot or as write-in,  are:

Ralph Nader--an Arab/American who rocks

Bob Barr--a white former congressman who rocks

Chuck Baldwin--a white baptist minister who rocks

Cynthia McKinney--a Black  former congresswoman who rocks

Notice I included ethnic background....

Don't forget, the President is elected by the electoral college.

So it's a matter of electoral votes, not popular vote.

Anyone of those four could win because they are on enough state ballots to qualify to win the electoral college vote--minimum 270 votes required to win.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 08:42:54 PM by Molly »

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2008, 09:07:41 PM »

Peace.

All men may be created equal but what they do after they are created often does not make them my equal. I would not consider Hitler my equal.

It is also not a matter of white vs. black (Obama is not really black but a cross of black and white) .

Furthermore this is not about sharing power with whites. I believe if you look closely the whites outnumber the blacks that support Obama especially those in a position of power.

The main point is about whether or not Obama has met the qualifications to even run for president according to the constitution of the United States.

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2008, 09:24:27 PM »
  McCain's definitely a fraud, whatever Obama is.  Obama's definitely the less of two evils. 

The Bible says ". . . that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men." Dan 4:17 

This is marvelous.
I did not bring up Obama not being a citizen because I am for McCain. I'm for neither.

By the way, did you know I will be on the ballot? I was also on the hanging chad ballot when Bush ran against the inventor of the internet (Gore). Every so many years I have to be elected to the board of directors for the local library here. It is just a local election but nonetheless I was on the same ballot as Bush/Gore and now Obama/McCain. Maybe I'm just a basest of men LOL!