Author Topic: MOVED: Spinoff thread: Word-Faith/Word of Faith, etc. beliefs.  (Read 312 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
Re: MOVED: Spinoff thread: Word-Faith/Word of Faith, etc. beliefs.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 04:25:41 AM »
Hey guys, I am going to ask that we put this topic on hold until further notice.
There are still things I would like to understand about certain beliefs. Still concerns I have and questions I'd like to ask, however if no-one minds, I'd like to take a step back and  re-visit this a bit later. I still have the same questions (probably more now, actually) and the same concerns. Nothing has changed from my perspective. I'm just feeling like there needs to be a bit of space given at this time, for various reasons. Let's hold off on this until a bit later, eh?  :HeartThrob:
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.