Author Topic: is LIFE in the BLACK and White OR the SPIRIT who GIVES IT~  (Read 5083 times)

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
Re: is LIFE in the BLACK and White OR the SPIRIT who GIVES IT~
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2011, 08:37:55 PM »
Can you LIVE off the Written word
Yes.
being the BLACK AND WHITE ?#
It isn't in black and white.
does this give you life eternal~IF SO HOW~?
It CAN give life eternal. But all but one failed.

f you can LIVE off the wrritten word? How long for? I know multitutes who read the Written word , or have read it, and dont believe it~we LIVE BY EVERY BREATH OF HIS WORD[ BREATH]for HIS WORD[ iIS spirit= Life in us~]

open the book WW the white is the paper, the Ink is mainly Black~ :thumbsup:

It CAN give life eternal.
HOW CAN I put this in Welsh ~ Utter complete Garbage WW~  :thumbdown:

Jhn 5:37   And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. 

Jhn 5:38   And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. 

Jhn 5:39   Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 
 Jhn 5:40   And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Jhn 5:39   Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 
John 5:39 YOU search the Scriptures, because you suppose that in them you will find the Life of the Ages; and it is those Scriptures that yield testimony concerning me;
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2011, 08:58:17 PM »
 IT IS BECAUSE HIS WORD IS SEALED UP...and no 'man' is worthy to unseal it.  Revelations of Christ ch 5   the Scroll and the Lamb

DO NOT WEEP,See THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH ,THE ROOT OF DAVID,HAS TRIUMPHED.HE IS ABLE TO OPEN THE SCROLL

AND IT'S SEVEN SEALS.

IT TAKES CHRIST TO OPEN IT 'ANNOINTING' SPIRIT[HOLY]   IT TAKES THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DECLARE TO YOU ALL THINGS PERTAINING

TO CHRIST AND THE FATHER.THAT IS WRITTEN IN THE SCROLL.

I COULD HAVE LIVED A THOUSAND YEARS TWICE OVER,READING AND STUDYING,AND STILL NOT UNDERSTANDING.    I TRIED ALL MANNER

OF RELIGIOUS PERSUASIONS SEEKING HIM/UNDERSTANDING,TOO. T RAISED MY VOICE TO HEAVEN,WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE ARE YOUR PEOPLE

I CONSIDERED PUTTING ADD IN NEWSPAPER,'SEEKING LIVING BREATHING BODY OF CHRIST'

[TELL ME,YOU WHOM MY HEART LOVES,WHERE YOU REST YOUR SHEEP AT MID-DAY[HIGHEST LIGHT]  SOS.

SHEILA

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2011, 09:02:36 PM »
IT IS BECAUSE HIS WORD IS SEALED UP...and no 'man' is worthy to unseal it.  Revelations of Christ ch 5   the Scroll and the Lamb

DO NOT WEEP,See THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH ,THE ROOT OF DAVID,HAS TRIUMPHED.HE IS ABLE TO OPEN THE SCROLL

AND IT'S SEVEN SEALS.

IT TAKES CHRIST TO OPEN IT 'ANNOINTING' SPIRIT[HOLY]   IT TAKES THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DECLARE TO YOU ALL THINGS PERTAINING

TO CHRIST AND THE FATHER.THAT IS WRITTEN IN THE SCROLL.

:thumbsup: :girlheart: :boyheart: :boyheart: :boyheart: :boyheart:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2011, 09:11:51 PM »
This looks to me like good common ground sheila.  you've said it well.   :thumbsup:

None of God's Words are dead, but we can perceive/experience the Word as dead, if WE are dead/carnal/are not quickened by the Spirit.  if we are re-birthed and quickened by the Spirit, walking in the Spirit vs. approaching carnally, then the Word (written/spoken/revealed) becomes Life in us.  that's about the best i can personally see it right now. 

it is sharper than a 2 edged sword, cutting asunder.  it is forever settled in the heavens. 

selah
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 09:16:43 PM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2011, 09:18:26 PM »
This looks to me like good common ground sheila.  you've said it well.   :thumbsup:

we can perceive/experience the Word as dead, if WE are dead/carnal/are not quickened by the Spirit.  then the Word (written/spoken/revealed) becomes Life in us.

it is sharper than a 2 edged sword, cutting asunder.  it is forever settled in the heavens. 

selah
James# I believe the word is HIM, the very MIND in US who is LIFE# its veil being removed By HIM enabling  us to be ONE~ which relates to why HE  spoke in the Figurative, the Language above, Not the Earthly realm of The serpent # , what some of US call  the SPIRITUAL Realm being the Heavenlies, ~The written WORD then raises from the Black  and WHITE# for me this all goes hand in Hand~

the realm of the serpent is purely for the carnal minded# those from Beneath~hence again in pattern we Move from Death to LIFE~
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 09:21:54 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2011, 09:21:42 PM »
I'm much in agreement with that Taf, I just don't believe He separates Himself from any of What/Who His Is, or What He says - either by written, spoken, or thought.  As Tony said earlier, I believe it has to do with the veil, and His choice to lift or not.

For instance, speaking of [most of] those of the Jews [those that do not recognize the Messiah], Paul said "to this very day when they read the Law and prophets a veil remains". 

(i will be out for awhile :)
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2011, 09:25:37 PM »
I'm much in agreement with that Taf, I just don't believe He separates Himself from any of What/Who His Is, or What He says - either by written, spoken, or thought.  As Tony said earlier, I believe it has to do with the veil, and His choice to lift or not.

Speaking of [most of] those of the Jews, Paul said "to this very day when they read the Law and prophets a veil remains".

If one was to read r what I wrote especially the scripture bearing TESTIMONY to the LIFE who is## i never said differently James# what I was implying was there No SPIRIT life In the book~  the book can not sustain US# I dare say that was the breakdown# when Tony stated you can Have eternal LIFE in the book# can be taken as LIFE itself~
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 10:27:08 PM by Taffy »

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2011, 09:41:25 PM »
FATHER--->WORD(christ)--->WORD(written)

The Living word proceeds from the Father, the written/spoken word proceeds from the Son

The purpose of the written/spoken word is to bring us to (one with)Christ, The purpose of (being one with)Christ is to bring us to the Father

FATHER<---CHRIST<---WRITTEN

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2011, 11:01:05 PM »
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. [Rom 10:17]

[1 Thessalonians 2:13] And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is at work in you who believe.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2011, 11:13:09 PM »

[1 Thessalonians 2:13] And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is at work in you who believe.
its His Voice[ word] in us We hear# as Nothing is of US# the WORD of men is the wisdom from Beneath~  HE IS THE WORD in us#Amen~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2011, 11:20:52 PM »

its His Voice[ word] in us We hear# as Nothing is of US# the WORD of men is the wisdom from Beneath~  HE IS THE WORD in us#Amen~

Yes, but, the word of God there is rhema, not logos.

rhema

Rhema (ῥῆμα in Greek) literally means an "utterance" or "thing said" in Greek. It is a word that signifies the action of utterance.

My words....are life.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2011, 11:30:37 PM »
I dare say that was the breakdown# when Tony stated you can Have eternal LIFE in the book# can be taken as LIFE itself~
You are a real daredevil...
You really assumed I was suggeting eating the Bible as dinner or something similar?  :dontknow:
I'm terror in the kitchen but that bad...  :mshock:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2011, 11:35:10 PM »

rhema

Rhema (ῥῆμα in Greek) literally means an "utterance" or "thing said" in Greek. It is a word that signifies the action of utterance.

My words....are life.
I think that is so in every form we can think of.
Voice/sound.
Inpiration/Vision.
But also written verses.
 :2c:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2011, 11:38:33 PM »

rhema

My words....are life.
just MAYBE THEY ARE SYNONOMOUS Molly as they are used Interchangably~ :icon_flower:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2011, 11:42:20 PM »
14) The flesh of Christ therefore quickens us, because he that is man is God: and this mystery is only comprehended by faith, which is the gift of God, found only in the elect.

(x) Spirit, that is, that power which flows from the Godhead causes the flesh of Christ (which is otherwise nothing but flesh) both to live in itself and to give life to us

--Geneva Study Bible

The Bible as the word of God in the unveiled Christ = his flesh

I am that bread of life.

49Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

52The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

53Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

58This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

59These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

60Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

61When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

62What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

64But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

--John 6

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2011, 11:47:16 PM »

rhema

My words....are life.
I think that is so in every form we can think of.
Voice/sound.
Inpiration/Vision.
But also written verses.
 :2c:
Maybe, but in the context of this scripture it is very specifically referring to the Bible.

They are not hearing any words that are not in our Bible.

Steps 1) hearing the word of God  2) faith

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2011, 11:55:46 PM »

rhema

My words....are life.
just MAYBE THEY ARE SYNONOMOUS Molly as they are used Interchangably~ :icon_flower:

I'm trying to say they are synonomous.  His words are Holy and true.  You can't separate him from his word.

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.  [John 15:7]

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2011, 11:57:06 PM »
Matthew 26:75 And Peter remembered the word (Strong's # 4487 rhema) of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the **** crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Mark 14:72 And Peter called to mind the word (4487- rhema) that Jesus said unto him, Before the **** crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Luke 22:61 And Peter remembered the word (Strong's # 3056 logos) of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the **** crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
~

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2011, 11:59:00 PM »

rhema

My words....are life.

I'm trying to say they are synonomous.  His words are Holy and true.  You can't separate him from his word.

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.  [John 15:7]
:icon_flower: The word HE spoke are LIFE and Spirit always## Blessings~

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2011, 12:37:00 AM »
OT:  He's coming, he's coming, he's coming!

NT:  He's here!

Jews:  No he's not.

The question really is--How did the Jews miss him?

And, Jesus, even though he knows they have been blinded on purpose, is still angry with them.  Why?

I understand how they misse dhim back then, but I don't understand how they miss him now.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2011, 12:41:11 AM »
Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word of God.

Take and eat this scroll,

'tasted sweet but bitter to the belly

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2011, 02:11:14 AM »
People's New Testament

Jn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth. We may paraphrase this verse thus: I shall ascend to heaven so that my body cannot be literally eaten; the flesh literally profits nothing. It is the spirit that makes alive. The spirits of men must feed upon me by faith, that they may be made alive. My words are spirit and life. He who feeds upon them will be made alive.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2011, 02:30:27 AM »
People's New Testament

Jn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth. We may paraphrase this verse thus: I shall ascend to heaven so that my body cannot be literally eaten; the flesh literally profits nothing. It is the spirit that makes alive. The spirits of men must feed upon me by faith, that they may be made alive. My words are spirit and life. He who feeds upon them will be made alive.
Good Version~

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2011, 02:34:12 AM »
I've been away, and while I was driving, an interesting thought came to me that folks may have some input on;

it's regarding the veil, with the thought that the "problem" is in us, not ANY of God's Words to us, however they're given.  An illustration;  Jesus stood amongst the Jews, in person.  The Word made flesh.  Still most had no idea who He was nor benefitted from being in His presence.  Was Jesus "dead"?  Or were they  veiled?

Good soil, rocky soil.

Another thought;  it could be the letter kills, not because it's dead or "worthless", but because without the recipient being allowed to receive it effectually [BY THE SPIRIT], then it does indeed cut asunder - and Jesus isn't indwelling, to pick up the pieces and "make something of them".  The carnal mind cannot understand the things of God. (I Cor. 2:14)

Back to the "soil".  If one is veiled, cannot see Jesus, have not been reborn of the Spirit, then again, maybe they can perceive and experience it as "dead".  When in fact, they're the ones that are dead (and such were we all, dead in our trespasses and sins).  Just as in the example above with the Jews in Jesus' direct presence.  Only when our eyes are opened and it's "our time" to receive - anything of God -  does He make Himself known to any of us.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2011, 02:41:30 AM »
P.S.  sometimes i think many of us are saying pieces of the same thing, with just some subtle differences from our own unique perspectives, and the problem can be communicating it and understanding it clearly.   :2c: